IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a popular thread on here about the East Area Rapist. I know your fear Rott Mom.

I lived through that time period with him striking one town over. Every night it was fear.

I keep hoping LE has something under wraps and there will be an arrest. It won't be DN either IMO.

Totally agree - it won't be DN - IMO.

Pics without links get removed, and unfortunately ALL responses that flow from that one post, no matter how well thought out they may be, get removed as well.

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES - "LINKS"

Quoting an outside source is allowed when the content is intended to substantiate a post. An example would be a snipped portion of a mainstream media (MSM) news article. While Websleuths does not prohibit quotes from sources outside of WS, we reserve the right to remove the quote and link if the source is deemed inappropriate.

NOTE: When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images.

I think you need to catch up with the latest interview/video with Sgt Riley.

DN is no way whatsoever the number one suspect. No way no how.

eta I should have provided a link but it's upthread a bit..
Is that the Jim Wagoner one? Was that allowed? If so, has anyone got a transcript?

Who the heck will it be then? And why? Several people have said similar but haven't elaborated. Why can't you explain ?

Who the heck will it be then?: Someone who might not be on our radar yet, or someone we've not been given permission to discuss here.

And why?: We don't know just yet, but maybe for the same reasons that it could have been DN.

Several people have said similar but haven't elaborated. Why can't you explain ?: I've seen a lot of good discussion on here from people who are either on the fence or else certain that it isn't DN. We've all pretty much already given our reasons. IMO, however, when the reasons why we think DN isn't BG are listed, it leads to an argument with others who do believe it's him telling us that we're wrong. Lack of concrete evidence/no charges yet/sketch and picture look too old to be DN/without COD it's hard to know if it would match DN's MO/no connections or ties to Delphi outside of speculation/gut feeling all seem to be popular ones, if you go by the threads. Some on here have said that they "know" it's DN because they have a gut feeling. For others, it might work the same way for the opposite.

I vote for kool aide as in when people drink too much of it and start becoming knuckleheaded.

It does alter one's mindset to the point they become irrational.

Kinda cult like in what they believe.

Maybe DN had been on the Kool Aide then as well as his usual crap and it sent him doollally.

Have you got a link for the Koolaid mindaltering properties? Thought that only happened when it got spiked with LSD.

Maybe DN had been on the Kool Aide then as well as his usual crap and it sent him doollally.

Have you got a link for the Koolaid mindaltering properties? Thought that only happened when it got spiked with LSD.

I believe BoP was making a reference to the Jonestown Massacre and the group mentality way of thinking (drinking the Kool Aid). Not suggesting that DN mixed any actual mind-altering substance into the powder. :)

Who the heck will it be then?: Someone who might not be on our radar yet, or someone we've not been given permission to discuss here.

And why?: We don't know just yet, but maybe for the same reasons that it could have been DN.

Several people have said similar but haven't elaborated. Why can't you explain ?: I've seen a lot of good discussion on here from people who are either on the fence or else certain that it isn't DN. We've all pretty much already given our reasons. IMO, however, when the reasons why we think DN isn't BG are listed, it leads to an argument with others who do believe it's him telling us that we're wrong. Lack of concrete evidence/no charges yet/sketch and picture look too old to be DN/without COD it's hard to know if it would match DN's MO/no connections or ties to Delphi outside of speculation/gut feeling all seem to be popular ones, if you go by the threads. Some on here have said that they "know" it's DN because they have a gut feeling. For others, it might work the same way for the opposite.
Several people on here have said they have someone in mind. As we're not allowed to bait they should explain who they think it is. Those who suspect someone else like yourself may have someone particular in mind but LE have said they have hundreds on the list, some high up, some low down iMO DN must be number one on that list as he is the only named one IMO. Every one is annoyed at the situation but if indeed they have "hundreds" of POI, wth is going on?

I believe BoP was making a reference to the Jonestown Massacre and the group mentality way of thinking (drinking the Kool Aid). Not suggesting that DN mixed any actual mind-altering substance into the powder. :)
I believe BoP may have been suggesting those who think DN is BG were "drinking the Kool Aid" - that was my take. :confused:
@BoP can you confirm? :smile:

Several people on here have said they have someone in mind. As we're not allowed to bait they should explain who they think it is. Those who suspect someone else like yourself may have someone particular in mind but LE have said they have hundreds on the list, some high up, some low down iMO DN must be number one on that list as he is the only named one IMO. Every one is annoyed at the situation but if indeed they have "hundreds" of POI, wth is going on?

We are limited to who we are allowed to sleuth or name on Websleuths.

I believe BoP may have been suggesting those who think DN is BG were "drinking the Kool Aid" - that was my take. :confused:
@BoP can you confirm? :smile:

Well Good Morning SS.

LE has not "named" DN that I'm aware of. They talked to him like 100's of others (paraphrasing).

I would go so far to say it is the public and social media sites that took his name and ran with it.

I've never quite grasped the whole social media thing and talking about people like they are objects but I realize it happens. I do feel for the children who will one day read what people are saying about their mother (who has not been arrested).

As far as my second quote, ss you know me so well that you know I'm often coy. :giggle:

What is going on is that Indiana LE is flailing away.They are either lacking evidence, misinterpreting evidence - given too much value to one or more pieces that lead them in a particular direction or discounting other pieces of evidence that keep them from looking in a particular direction, or they are shoehorning the evidence to fit a direction. Unless they are lacking evidence then there is something about their interpretation of the crime or the flow of the crime that is completely wrong and consequently they are off in the weeds.

Well Good Morning SS.

LE has not "named" DN that I'm aware of. They talked to him like 100's of others (paraphrasing).

I would go so far to say it is the public and social media sites that took his name and ran with it.

I've never quite grasped the whole social media thing and talking about people like they are objects but I realize it happens. I do feel for the children who will one day read what people are saying about their mother (who has not been arrested).

As far as my second quote, ss you know me so well that you know I'm often coy. :giggle:
LE have named him as a POI. That's why we can talk about him though. I'm not aware of anyone else they've named (except RL previously who is now cleared per SillyBilly). Just wondering about all the hints and that maybe I'm missing a trick somewhere. As you know I have had many personal POI's over the months but they have faded away in my mind now.

What is going on is that Indiana LE is flailing away.They are either lacking evidence, misinterpreting evidence - given too much value to one or more pieces that lead them in a particular direction or discounting other pieces of evidence that keep them from looking in a particular direction, or they are shoehorning the evidence to fit a direction. Unless they are lacking evidence then there is something about their interpretation of the crime or the flow of the crime that is completely wrong and consequently they are off in the weeds.
Oh god I seriously hope not-with all the resources on this that they have. Why would they give false hope to the families?

Posts hinting at your own personal POIs have been removed. Not sure why there is any misunderstanding of who you can sleuth or discuss as a POI. Hinting at someone being a POI when they have not been officially named as one by LE is not allowed.

If cousin/brother/uncle/friend John or Jane Q Public was arrested *advertiser censored* years ago for meth or whatever drug of choice, you are not allowed to post about them here because that constitutes sleuthing family or friends, etc. Whomever you suspect or sleuth on your own cannot be controlled by WS, but posting/insinuating/hinting about it here is not allowed.

If members have questions in that regard, please address them to Mods/Admin via PM or by using the Alert feature, but do not derail the thread with questions and/or comments about moderation.

:tyou:

I have once recently heard on a criminal investigation television program that obtaining someone's phone records takes months and getting further information from a phone (I think they were referring to texts and web search info) takes even longer. Perhaps this time with no word from LE regarding DN is simply just that.
IF there is no DNA match, perhaps they are obtaining his phone records to either place him in the Delphi area on Feb.13th or to rule him out.

Hey!

Boxer said:
I am interested in developments. INHO DN is a POI for good reasons, and will remain included until there is concrete evidence of an alibi. Please continue to post.

Since 19 people "Thanked" your post - I will continue posting them here! And I see gregjrichards got 15 "Thanks". :)

Scheduled for today:

Thursday, November 9th:
*Permanent Restraining Order Hearing - 3:30pm PT for Teller County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – Hearing re children. Also charged with being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession of a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Next hearing was 11/6 @ 1:30pm (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed (Tim Watkins murder?). Combined bonds $15K. no update on weapons charges yet as of 11/9
In El Paso County arrested & charged with Class 5 Felony Menacing, Class 3 Felony Endangerment & Reckless Endangerment, Felony Trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. Now held on $6.8K bond. 11/1 update El Paso: Bail reduced from $20K to $6.8K (Felony Menacing: $15K to $5K, Felony Reckless Endangerment: $3K to $1K, Misdemeanor Assault: $2K to $800). Additional charges today: Felony Trespassing & Felony Menacing Charge; Prelim hearing for Menacing charge to be heard Nov. 29th "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member