IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a no contact order how could they have had contact with each other at all on 13th or 14th Feb?

this is a copy of no contact order. It was served in December, 2015, and ended in May, 2016, well before the murders. They had plenty of contact after this, as she had a baby about a year after it expired!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 74
this is a copy of no contact order. It was served in December, 2015, and ended in May, 2016, well before the murders. They had plenty of contact after this, as she had a baby about a year after it expired!!!
Why was KN saying that she couldn't be with/ talk to DN in the court then?
In December 2016 they were separated and they were due in court for the divorce but didn't show up in July, which is why police went to the motel, only to find out they had left in May.
They were not found till the Sept Colorado arrest and now a restraining order is being sought against DN. I think because of a second DV attack (the choking) , which is the assault in the car IMO. It is all difficult to follow as there seem to be so many different charges involved.

DN appears in Teller County Court for a permanent restraining order, I assume this is to do with KN. I am pulling my hair out trying to find out what happened with the preliminary hearing Court Nov 6/17 (Weapons charge)

Sorry, the court date for the permanent restraining order is tomorrow Nov 9/17

ya, its easy depending on the circumstances of the photo and data. Another thing even creepier youtube search "ip cam trolling" while most people get a wevcam for security or even a baby monitor, the monitor/cam is hooked up to their home wifi, but they never change the password from the default. So anyone around the world can log on watch you, your kids, your dog, and they can actually send a music or sound through the camera's mic. I saw on the news the other day, there is main sites that have access to these cams of people who are not smart enough to change the passwords, inaddition the site also give the coordinaties of the cams locaiton through the ip address location. ..

Long story short be careful what you put on social media, AND EVEN MORE CAREFUL if you buy a secuirty cam or baby monitor than it hooked up to the internet/wifi change the default password !!!!!

Why can't they rule anyone out? I don't get it.
My guess (and that all it is) is that they can and have ruled people out, but they will not say it publicly... about anyone. The most they will say is that (insert name here) is not a suspect at this time but cannot be ruled out. DN & RL both seem to fall into this category. I would imagine LE would say the same thing about any other person the media and/or public might focus on in the future unless and until they are ready to make an arrest. Again, all just my guess.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nothing to post...still living in fear.

I’m so sorry for the the girl’s families, law enforcement and the community that nobody has been arrested for this crime yet. I hope and pray for news and a breakthrough every day.

OT:
In the discussion about location of photos. Can anyone point me in the direction of using a FB photo and finding out who it is, or if that person has a FB?

the letter K is very random.

just my opinion.

doesnt stand for that many things, kite, kangaroo, kitsch, kool aide , karma....KN....

just my opinion.

doesnt stand for that many things, kite, kangaroo, kitsch, kool aide , karma....KN....

Or for Kook, after the one that started the K krap.

Or for Kook, after the one that started the K krap.

I could be way off... But if true, it certainly adds an interesting element to the DN connection. Heck, maybe Greeno will come up with a way to get him bailed out. Then we'll really know where the investigation stands as it relates to DN. There's no way they're going to simply let him walk if he's their number one suspect. We would know for sure then as I'd suspect they'd hook him.

I could be way off... But if true, it certainly adds an interesting element to the DN connection. Heck, maybe Greeno will come up with a way to get him bailed out. Then we'll really know where the investigation stands as it relates to DN. There's no way they're going to simply let him walk if he's their number one suspect. We would know for sure then as I'd suspect they'd hook him.

I think you need to catch up with the latest interview/video with Sgt Riley.

DN is no way whatsoever the number one suspect. No way no how.

eta I should have provided a link but it's upthread a bit..

just my opinion.

I vote for kool aide as in when people drink too much of it and start becoming knuckleheaded.

It does alter one's mindset to the point they become irrational.

Kinda cult like in what they believe.

If DN is BG, IMO he would have been arrested by now.

I don't understand LE's secrecy with this "case".

Rott Mom I just wanted to give you a hiya and say how sorry I am to know you are living in fear.

Thank you so much. Our entire neighborhood has changed. My niece doesn't come to our house for the weekend - I can't take a chance. We've been through the "Honeybee Killer" a few years ago.

Our Halloween trick-or-treaters was about three.

Thank you so much. Our entire neighborhood has changed. My niece doesn't come to our house for the weekend - I can't take a chance. We've been through the "Honeybee Killer" a few years ago.

Our Halloween trick-or-treaters was about three.

There's a popular thread on here about the East Area Rapist. I know your fear Rott Mom.

I lived through that time period with him striking one town over. Every night it was fear.

I keep hoping LE has something under wraps and there will be an arrest. It won't be DN either IMO.

Totally agree, I think KN wore the pants, would like to know exactly where she was living Jan through Apr/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member