IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
I just wanted to share this as an example of how we need to keep an open mind on possible BG’s. I snapped this picture on my walk in Lebanon today. Our Pizza Hut is getting a new building. I noticed the blue coats hanging over the top. I have seen others suggest that there are Amish in the area of Delphi. Their coats have snaps (like BG) because they often do not use zippers. Just my own simple opinion. Let’s help LE solve this, Friends!

When I first glanced at this, looked like they're replicating Alcatraz or Sing-Sing! A pizza joint??!! (WTH??!! ) ( LOL! ) I had mentioned Amish snap clothes way back ... Do the Amish ever hire outsiders to help with work they may not wish to do such as driving animals to a processing plant or ... ??? Would they ever take someone in like that???

From 2010. What's the bizarre coincidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the only instance of police call incident report like this.

It is a coincidence that there are murders (of women) committed where there was a report of woman yelling for police?
Even if the report was 7 years ago, it is so unusual a report it stands out to me.
I am following DN but also other ideas -- one is, I think they should bring a historical cadaver finding dog to Deer Creek and go over the creek thoroughly.

Sorry about that I misunderstood a quote that I read that said he was checking in at Morgan on a weekly basis but would sometimes be up in Marion county on occasions so assumed they must have been talking about Zionsville. Where in Marion has he been? Do you know?
So Johnson, Boone, Morgan, Marion and Bartholomew are the Indiana counties that we know he has been in. Are there any other Indiana counties that we are aware of?

He was in Plainfield, IN = Hendricks County

Close. Our professional basketball team is called the Indiana Pacers (referring to a racing horse). I believe our football team considered the horse correlation when naming themselves the Indianapolis Colts.

Not picking on you, Shiressleuth. In fact, you are one of my favorite posters. I’m just trying to keep our sleuthing accurate.
Aw TY Rossy. I was asking the question about the sports team and RIP explained who the Packers are. Never heard of the Pacers but I have now. :smile:

Yes! I think she's afraid of him, has his kids, has been very controlled by him even against her will. If for some reason he gets out she needs to be able to tell him she didn't do anything to make things worse for him. IMO and experience, a restraining order doesn't work for the aggressors. They come get you anyway. But at least it's a legal formality that can get him put back in the can if they can prove it and find him! KN has a history of going back to him. If she does again if he gets out, then the restraining order is no good.
Ya got that right!

Much as I think DN fits for the murders in so many ways, I have to admit going from exposing oneself, beating his wife, and carrying a hatchet threatening people is a far cry from murdering 2 young girls. Therefore, I think he has gotten away with much more than he has been held accountable for. Where all has he been and what all has he done? I would love to know when and how often he was "separated" from KN and where he claims he was staying. Who else would know to verify his accountability?

LE said there were a number of people who could not be ruled out...jmo DN is likely just one more.

It was actually March/2016, They never appeared and registered mail was returned.
mycaseIN under family
n Re the Marriage of Katelyn V Nations andDaniel J Nations
55C01-1603-DR-000308
Court Morgan County Circuit Court
Case Type DR - Domestic Relation, Support Action without Divorce/Legal Separation
Filed 03/01/2016
Status 12/05/2016, Decided
Parties Nations
Attorneys Deiwert

How would we know this, though?

Far as I can tell, here in Indiana a lot of independent owner operators and small commercial trucking companies feed livestock into such plants. The farms generally do not ship livestock to processing facilities.

Why would DN know anything about IP, or know where it's located?
Being a homeless RSO I would def think he would have learned of IP hiring RSOs through word of mouth, word on the street. & Chrysler maybe too. No?

It was actually March/2016, They never appeared and registered mail was returned.
mycaseIN under family
n Re the Marriage of Katelyn V Nations andDaniel J Nations
55C01-1603-DR-000308
Court Morgan County Circuit Court
Case Type DR - Domestic Relation, Support Action without Divorce[/B]/Legal Separation
Filed 03/01/2016
Status 12/05/2016, Decided
Parties Nations
Attorneys Deiwert

So, as I read this, there was never a divorce action? I can't find one anywhere else. I thought there was talk of them not following up in the courts about the divorce.

If he had a concrete alibi - they would say he was eliminated.IMO, that only mean his attendance at the US cant be confirmed.
I agree. If KN medical records say he was there on 13th depending on the time, he could be eliminated. The records obviously do not show that he was there IMO. And KN cannot remember so they cannot rule him out ATM.

Much as I think DN fits for the murders in so many ways, I have to admit going from exposing oneself, beating his wife, and carrying a hatchet threatening people is a far cry from murdering 2 young girls. Therefore, I think he has gotten away with much more than he has been held accountable for. Where all has he been and what all has he done? I would love to know when and how often he was "separated" from KN and where he claims he was staying. Who else would know to verify his accountability?
Morgan County know where he was as he reported to them he was under highway bridges for the whole of February 2017. We only know that KN took him to his sign in on the 14th.

So, as I read this, there was never a divorce action? I can't find one anywhere else. I thought there was talk of them not following up in the courts about the divorce.
Legally separated but no divorce because they didn't show and she took him back eventually IMO then they went to Co.

I'm another one of those few people who are 99% sure DN is not BG.

The pic of DN in the boat is one of the best ones I've seen that gives a side view of his nose. It has a high bridge that runs straight down to the tip. That is not BG's nose. As drawn by the sketch artist, BG has a flattened bridge and a bulbous tip. Zoom the pic until it's life-sized; it's very obvious. MOO! The artist even drew 2 little dimples in the tip. I think that nose was something that came from the eye witness.

As highlighted as it is, I'm also wondering if the white spot between BG's eyes could be a scar.

Sorry, but this is circular reasoning.

attachment.php
I believe NIN or others identified the place that Abigail was fishing. Can anyone remember - I have por luck searcning threads.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 9.44.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 9.44.30 AM.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 380
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors