IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO...

Boxer, It just occurred to me reading your post that DN may have been involved in illegal activity during KN’s ultrasound that had nothing to do with Abby and Libby. I don’t want to list things he may have been doing, as I don’t want to violate TOS, but by confessing to where he was he might get people besides himself in trouble with LE. Yes, the charges would be minor compared to a double homicide, but if he’s innocent and no evidence can tie him to the CS, if he keeps his mouth shut he doesn’t get charged with murder and he and whomever else he was with that afternoon don’t get found out and they don't get charged with that, either.

JMO.
Reminds me of the first potential POI in this case, presumably having difficulty with an alibi due to other probation violations occurring at the time. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...for-el-paso-county-menacing-suspect/650477780

Nations' lawyers also requested that his bonds for felony menacing, reckless endangerment and a misdemeanor charge of assault be reduced.

They argued that Nations served in the military for over four years and was deployed to Kuwait.

Their mother, Kaitlyn, was also in the vehicle. She was denied custody because she is currently living in a homeless shelter.
TY for the link. There is a useful timeline in there that is being updated on an ongoing basis.
Could you also post it in the media thread?

After a a search warrant , LE stated the people at this home were not considered suspects at this time.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/19/man-pho...ficially-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/

They did clear RL, even though they were obviously angry that he withheld information regarding his movements on the day of the murder.
It is stil a mystery how he is "involved" but not a suspect.

In the same communication style they have said that --- there were "some people" they talked to that they thought didn't do it, but they couldn't eliminate.
Which might mean they don't have the sense that it is DN. However, with so many pieces fitting there is no way they aren't fully trying to exclude or include him.

if the missing piece beside direct CS evidence is that DN has to know Delphi --his connection might be that might be the person they keep asking to come forward.

IIRC in the video interview with KN which we are allowed to talk about she tells the interviewers she gave LE permission to look into whatever they needed to. I believe they were discussing the ultrasound appointment at the time.
They dont need her permission to look at video footage. Clinics do not ask for names of friends or family who keep you company at an appt. Video footage would not be available 8 months later.

They did clear RL, even though they were obviously angry that he withheld information regarding his movements on the day of the murder.
It is stil a mystery how he is "involved" but not a suspect.

In the same communication style they have said that --- there were "some people" they talked to that they thought didn't do it, but they couldn't eliminate.
Which might mean they don't have the sense that it is DN. However, with so many pieces fitting there is no way they aren't fully trying to exclude or include him.

if the missing piece beside direct CS evidence is that DN has to know Delphi --his connection might be that might be the person they keep asking to come forward.
So that hypothetical person is not admitting anything you mean?

They dont need her permission to look at video footage. Clinics do not ask for names of friends or family who keep you company at an appt. Video footage would not be available 8 months later.
Maybe LE already looked at the video and the appointment records and know if DN was there or not?

Maybe LE already looked at the video and the appointment records and know if DN was there or not?

If he had a concrete alibi - they would say he was eliminated.IMO, that only mean his attendance at the US cant be confirmed.

The OP wrote this:

• The police I’m sure don’t have enough grounds to obtain her medical records from that visit but generally most clinicians will write in their report for that visit “patient accompanied by...”. Or even sometimes it’s just a check box to check if caregiver was present.​

I responded with what she said in the video (paraphrasing) that she gave LE permission to search whatever they needed to.

Clinics may or may not ask the name of the person with you, but if the clinic knew about the DV charges of alleged battery of a pregnant woman in front of a minor and separation/restraining order, they may have made a note in the records that the father was or wasn’t present even if it isn’t something they generally do.

How would they have known about the DV/separation/RO? She may have had an appointment not long after the DV incident and showed obvious signs of injury. Aren’t medical professionals trained to ask about those things if they notice injuries on a patient? Also, at a previous appointment KN could have mentioned the DV/separation/RO, in conversation with a staff member. (‘Where’s your husband today?’ ‘Well after he [DV], I kicked him out and got a RO’.) Then he shows up with her at an appointment (may have also been prior to February 13) so staff members may have made notes as to his presence or lack thereof after the DV incident, even if they hadn’t prior to it, because of the DV.

We don’t know what has been recorded in her file. The only thing relevant in it would be if DN was at the ultrasound. If he wasn’t, we’re back where we started because his not being at the ultrasound does not guarantee he was at the MHB committing a double homicide.

This is HIPAA's paragraph on LE:

Law Enforcement Purposes. Covered entities may disclose protected health information to law enforcement officials for law enforcement purposes under the following six circumstances, and subject to specified conditions: (1) as required by law (including court orders, court-ordered warrants, subpoenas) and administrative requests; (2) to identify or locate a suspect, fugitive, material witness, or missing person; (3) in response to a law enforcement official’s request for information about a victim or suspected victim of a crime; (4) to alert law enforcement of a person’s death, if the covered entity suspects that criminal activity caused the death; (5) when a covered entity believes that protected health information is evidence of a crime that occurred on its premises; and (6) by a covered health care provider in a medical emergency not occurring on its premises, when necessary to inform law enforcement about the commission and nature of a crime, the location of the crime or crime victims, and the perpetrator of the crime.[SUP]34
https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/laws-regulations/index.html
[/SUP]
If I'm interpreting it correctly, they could've accessed KN's medical record info from 2/13 under item (2) above, to locate a suspect. Unless it means the patient has to be the suspect. Otherwise it seems item (1) would apply. A court order, warrant or subpoena would be necessary although I'm not sure what exactly "administrative requests" is referring to, unless it's the administrator of a hospital or clinic? MOO

Police Report from report from 2010 Carrol County Comet Police and Fire calls.
The address is on W 300 N Cty Rd Delphi. between the Delphi Cemetary and N 575 W.

Aug. 7, 11:53 a.m. – False reporting [FONT=&amp]5858W. 300N., Delphi.[/FONT]
Responded to a report of a woman standing in the middle of the road yelling, “Call the police!” Unable to locate anyone. Additional followup is being conducted. Kingery investigated.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2010-08-18/Public_Records/Police_Calls.html

IMO this is a very bizarre coincidence.Deputy Kingery is still with the Sheriffs

So that hypothetical person is not admitting anything you mean?

IMO there is no way to tell if they have a real suspicion that there is someone withholdng information.
To me, It seems like there s a specific person they are directing their statement to.

Please do continue to post them on this thread. DN is a POI in this case and there are many of us interested in the Co charges and how they progress.
TY for doing this and for clarifying the maybe comment.

Well.... I saw some "nays" on my posting these hearings on this thread... is okay with other people here that I continue? I don't want to upset anyone here! :)

1. Did KN have a restraining order in place prior/during February 13, 2017?
2. When she took him to his RSO check in February 14, 2017 was there a restraining order in place?

Duplicate post sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Did KN have a restraining order in place prior/during February 13, 2017?
2. When she took him to his RSO check in February 14, 2017 was there a restraining order in place?

We're only allowed to discuss KN's comments in youtube and MSM interviews, so can't comment on her court activity. But I can say that IN court case records do not show DN had any restraining orders filed against him in IN.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

ETA: He DID have a No Contact Order (not a Protective Order), see my post 148 below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1