IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO - All this KN talk and what did she know and when etc and how she seems detached from the info or whatever - IMO - I've started wondering the last week or so if perhaps he had asked her back in Feb to say he was with her that fateful day. Not to say I think he told her did it or anything, but maybe she has been prepared to fudge about Feb 13th for quite some time based on some story he gave her. She does mention he lies a lot. Perhaps she only put two and two together when he was arrested in CO and that is why she is "unsure" of whether or not he was with her - she doesn't want to outright lie for him at this point. Again MOO.

Also, I believe Martinsville gets Indianapolis news stations for their main broadcast news locally so they probably watched just as much as those of us up here in Indy in the early days and weeks. Plus there were a lot of news stations posting FB videos about the case back then as well.

Funnily enough, my thoughts on this are as follows that is that KN is non-committal on this because she doesn't know what he(DN) has said. Therefore won't commit herself in case it is different to what DN says.

Just Thinking

KR
Reacher

I find it interesting that the maker of the video questioned KN directly why she was following him after he had infamously written to DN . I suppose I would ask the same question and be equally as interested in the answer and the timing.

Like Many others, I am concerned about the DN an KN show on this thread and will be back to lurking.

Many thanks to all and all your endeavors.

KR
Reacher

Like Many others, I am concerned about the DN an KN show on this thread and will be back to lurking.

Many thanks to all and all your endeavors.

KR
Reacher

Thank you for your input, Reacher. I agree. I am also back to lurking now. I feel that there's not much more to add at this point.

What's the connection?

What's the connection?

Hi Mtnlites,

The connections are tenuous and just leads, but if there was concrete evidence now, we know he would have been arrested.

One connection that I can talk about here, is his employement at the Martinsville farm, which brought him into the sphere of knowing about the Indiana Packers by profession. He could already be expected to know about Indiana Packers even before working at the farm though, as IP is one place in Indiana an RSO can get a job - something every counselor etc. is bound to tell him. In his employment role of farm hand, could reasonably expected to assist with or drive delivery to IP if the farm used them. Only LE and the farm people know whether this happened or not.

I do wonder about this FB picture though, where it was taken and whose boat it was. What kind of boat it is.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

attachment.php

Funnily enough, my thoughts on this are as follows that is that KN is non-committal on this because she doesn't know what he(DN) has said. Therefore won't commit herself in case it is different to what DN says.

Just Thinking

KR
Reacher
Yes, THIS ^^^^^ seems may be likely to me too.

Yes, THIS ^^^^^ seems may be likely to me too.

I agree. What motivation do you think she has?
I think she is afraid DN will get out and not respect a restraining order.

Nah. She had enough fortitude to kick him out and file charges against him before. Personally, I think she was scared to death after LE came to CO and interrogated her. I also think she was horrified by the online/SM scorn/abuse she received after her name was asssociated with murder cases in two states. She’s probably being careful to tell the truth without embellishment (for fear of legal consequences). And she’s also trying to completely distance herself from DN. I certainly don’t believe she’s protecting DN. Not at all.

Yes! I think she's afraid of him, has his kids, has been very controlled by him even against her will. If for some reason he gets out she needs to be able to tell him she didn't do anything to make things worse for him. IMO and experience, a restraining order doesn't work for the aggressors. They come get you anyway. But at least it's a legal formality that can get him put back in the can if they can prove it and find him! KN has a history of going back to him. If she does again if he gets out, then the restraining order is no good.

Hi Mtnlites,

The connections are tenuous and just leads, but if there was concrete evidence now, we know he would have been arrested.

One connection that I can talk about here, is his employement at the Martinsville farm, which brought him into the sphere of knowing about the Indiana Packers by profession. He could already be expected to know about Indiana Packers even before working at the farm though, as IP is one place in Indiana an RSO can get a job - something every counselor etc. is bound to tell him. In his employment role of farm hand, could reasonably expected to assist with or drive delivery to IP if the farm used them. Only LE and the farm people know whether this happened or not.

I do wonder about this FB picture though, where it was taken and whose boat it was. What kind of boat it is.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

attachment.php

Interesting article. “He loved being in the woods.” And this is the second article I have read where someone aquainted with him has referred to him as “hatchet man.”

RBBM
JMO...

I didn’t get the impression he/she/they were following the coverage of Abby and Libby’s murders. I read it as they saw it on the news and commented on it to each other.

Also, if I’m not mistaken, you and I are both considerably further from Delphi than anyone in Martinsville and we’re following this case. Just saying....
:innocent::):daisy:
Yes very true but I'm not a young mother with a toddler and 7 months pregnant so I think she would have her mind on other things in February 2017.

Hi Mtnlites,

attachment.php

I find it interesting that friends familiar with the TW murder think they "got him"

yes, my feeling is he's difficult and they are getting a big fat nothing out of him. IMO he is not going anywhere..bail, no bail, he's not gonna make that play because he's outclassed on the legal side.

it will be out of the pan and into the fire for him because he is a wanted man and a curiosity for many LE that have unsolved cases and crime reports.

so for me there isn't a better poi to watch and commiserate over....as he's the one in the cell who's a POI in the Delphi murders.

there's that.

IMO

yes, my feeling is he's difficult and they are getting a big fat nothing out of him. IMO he is not going anywhere..bail, no bail, he's not gonna make that play because he's outclassed on the legal side.

it will be out of the pan and into the fire for him because he is a wanted man and a curiosity for many LE that have unsolved cases and crime reports.

so for me there isn't a better poi to watch and commiserate over....as he's the one in the cell who's a POI in the Delphi murders.

there's that.

IMO

I agree - it feels like a jigsaw puzzle put together except for the pieces in the middle — where he was on the afternoon of 2/13.

There's been a lot of mention of the control he had over her. (She brings it up twice in the video interview, and she told the media as well.) But only in CO. Keeping the keys, phone, money, rarely leaving her and when he did not for more than 15 minutes, being overly protective. A guy like that doesn't suddenly become that way just because they're in a different state. So why wasn't that going on in IN? She claims she kept control of the car, she had the warm place to stay while he was under a bridge or in someone's car. They remain married, so handing over the basic necessities like shelter and transportation doesn't seem to fit the excessively controlling & abusive type husband. If he was that controlling in CO then he was controlling in IN as well. I feel like in IN he had more access to her car and probably stayed with her more often during the winter that she's letting on. I guess some things just aren't fitting together for me. MOO

as far as suspects poi's etc are concerned..you know it's just part of the deal, because they do come and go, in the McStay case for instance we broiled about every person in the family and friends of the Mc Stays too..we had suspects falling out of the trees, at one point we even had poor Summer, a victim on the hot seat.. so yeah it's rough to be part of any speculation but just because a person is on the hot seat doesn't mean that we can't have a new one tomorrow... to not look at DN because some were wrong about RG and suspected him is just wrong..

the probe of RG was unavoidable. so is the investigation of DN, unavoidable and completely within reason.

MOO

Jmo DN may well be guilty of the murder of Tim W. but not seeing the connection to the girls. Unless it turns out the gun used was also used on the girls or there really is DNA but I can't imgaine either taking this long to match.

this is why we think something is up with this...the time..so much time..why not just clear him and be on your way?

IMO

I mean look at it this way.the murder of Libby and Abby is a big pendulum to swing over someone's head, public opinion, further destruction of DN's already garbage reputation, children..wife, actual victims tortured over this case.

why just linger along with no sense of urgency?

you would think there would be an impetus to end this situation and quickly, rule him out..move it along..NEXT>

but, no can do....

MOO

I mean look at it this way.the murder of Libby and Abby is a big pendulum to swing over someone's head, public opinion, further destruction of DN's already garbage reputation, children..wife, actual victims tortured over this case.

why just linger along with no sense of urgency?

you would think there would be an impetus to end this situation and quickly, rule him out..move it along..NEXT>

but, no can do....

MOO
You werent at your wifes US, then where were you? Who saw you and what did you see.
Its a simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member