IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You werent at your wifes US, then where were you? Who saw you and what did you see.
Its a simple question.

The police I’m sure don’t have enough grounds to obtain her medical records from that visit but generally most clinicians will write in their report for that visit “patient accompanied by...”. Or even sometimes it’s just a check box to check if caregiver was present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wonder how long the hospital’s cctv goes back and how long it is kept for to see if he was in the building at all that tragic day. DN is still suspect number 1 for me until law enforcement confirm otherwise.

There's been a lot of mention of the control he had over her. (She brings it up twice in the video interview, and she told the media as well.) But only in CO. Keeping the keys, phone, money, rarely leaving her and when he did not for more than 15 minutes, being overly protective. A guy like that doesn't suddenly become that way just because they're in a different state. So why wasn't that going on in IN? She claims she kept control of the car, she had the warm place to stay while he was under a bridge or in someone's car. They remain married, so handing over the basic necessities like shelter and transportation doesn't seem to fit the excessively controlling & abusive type husband. If he was that controlling in CO then he was controlling in IN as well. I feel like in IN he had more access to her car and probably stayed with her more often during the winter that she's letting on. I guess some things just aren't fitting together for me. MOO

maybe she has family there...harder to control and get away with it.

You werent at your wifes US, then where were you? Who saw you and what did you see.
Its a simple question.

JMO...

Boxer, It just occurred to me reading your post that DN may have been involved in illegal activity during KN’s ultrasound that had nothing to do with Abby and Libby. I don’t want to list things he may have been doing, as I don’t want to violate TOS, but by confessing to where he was he might get people besides himself in trouble with LE. Yes, the charges would be minor compared to a double homicide, but if he’s innocent and no evidence can tie him to the CS, if he keeps his mouth shut he doesn’t get charged with murder and he and whomever else he was with that afternoon don’t get found out and they don't get charged with that, either.

JMO.

The police I’m sure don’t have enough grounds to obtain her medical records from that visit but generally most clinicians will write in their report for that visit “patient accompanied by...”. Or even sometimes it’s just a check box to check if caregiver was present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC in the video interview with KN which we are allowed to talk about she tells the interviewers she gave LE permission to look into whatever they needed to. I believe they were discussing the ultrasound appointment at the time.

JMO...

Boxer, It just occurred to me reading your post that DN may have been involved in illegal activity during KN’s ultrasound that had nothing to do with Abby and Libby. I don’t want to list things he may have been doing, as I don’t want to violate TOS, but by confessing to where he was he might get people besides himself in trouble with LE. Yes, the charges would be minor compared to a double homicide, but if he’s innocent and no evidence can tie him to the CS, if he keeps his mouth shut he doesn’t get charged with murder and he and whomever else he was with that afternoon don’t get found out and they don't get charged with that, either.

JMO.

You are right - and I am sure he thinks that way.

Quote Originally Posted by kizzykat View Post
There's been a lot of mention of the control he had over her. (She brings it up twice in the video interview, and she told the media as well.) But only in CO. Keeping the keys, phone, money, rarely leaving her and when he did not for more than 15 minutes, being overly protective. A guy like that doesn't suddenly become that way just because they're in a different state. So why wasn't that going on in IN? She claims she kept control of the car, she had the warm place to stay while he was under a bridge or in someone's car. They remain married, so handing over the basic necessities like shelter and transportation doesn't seem to fit the excessively controlling & abusive type husband. If he was that controlling in CO then he was controlling in IN as well. I feel like in IN he had more access to her car and probably stayed with her more often during the winter that she's letting on. I guess some things just aren't fitting together for me. MOO

maybe she has family there...harder to control and get away with it.

Maybe KN at a certain point wanted to DN report to LE Indiana (re Delphi murders) and he had to chase her to Colorado and tried to prevent her from going to police or call the police?? - Just a thought.

I'm actually on a flight to Denver as I write this. Wonder if DN can get visitors?!? o_O

Boxer, I agree that the connections are tenuous and just leads. I seem to recall an interview (I will have to try and find it) where a previous landlord sometimes had Daniel work for him at his construction company. I'm not sure if the construction company is just local or services surrounding areas. My Opinion only

Hi Mtnlites,

The connections are tenuous and just leads, but if there was concrete evidence now, we know he would have been arrested.

One connection that I can talk about here, is his employement at the Martinsville farm, which brought him into the sphere of knowing about the Indiana Packers by profession. He could already be expected to know about Indiana Packers even before working at the farm though, as IP is one place in Indiana an RSO can get a job - something every counselor etc. is bound to tell him. In his employment role of farm hand, could reasonably expected to assist with or drive delivery to IP if the farm used them. Only LE and the farm people know whether this happened or not.

I do wonder about this FB picture though, where it was taken and whose boat it was. What kind of boat it is.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

attachment.php

How would we know this, though?

Far as I can tell, here in Indiana a lot of independent owner operators and small commercial trucking companies feed livestock into such plants. The farms generally do not ship livestock to processing facilities.

Why would DN know anything about IP, or know where it's located?

Boxer, I agree that the connections are tenuous and just leads. I seem to recall an interview (I will have to try and find it) where a previous landlord sometimes had Daniel work for him at his construction company. I'm not sure if the construction company is just local or services surrounding areas. My Opinion only

Yes that was Zionsville in Marion County only 60 miles from Delphi IIRC.

Also it was nothing for DN to take his employers truck and travel 40 miles to peep and masturbate at women and children in a women's toilet.

Thats why I think he could have easily been on the trail that day.

At least from the posts here, it seems to be an overwhelming Nay, namely because the location is so remote that BG would have to have familiarity with not only Delphi but also the bridge and as of now, no concrete link has been noted.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'd describe the spot as "out of the way".

Unless a non-local saw it online, or was told about it, they wouldn't know how to find the bridge. Furthermore, asking directions for it, in town, before the crimes happened may have created confusion. A lot of people in town there did not know the bridge was there, before Feb. 13th, 2017.

How would we know this, though?

Far as I can tell, here in Indiana a lot of independent owner operators and small commercial trucking companies feed livestock into such plants. The farms generally do not ship livestock to processing facilities.

Why would DN know anything about IP, or know where it's located?
As a RSO he would know what employers hired RSO's. He could also look on register to see where other RSO's worked when job searching. Everyone in Indiana knows Indiana Packers. Isn't it also the name of a sports team?

as far as suspects poi's etc are concerned..you know it's just part of the deal, because they do come and go, in the McStay case for instance we broiled about every person in the family and friends of the Mc Stays too..we had suspects falling out of the trees, at one point we even had poor Summer, a victim on the hot seat.. so yeah it's rough to be part of any speculation but just because a person is on the hot seat doesn't mean that we can't have a new one tomorrow... to not look at DN because some were wrong about RG and suspected him is just wrong..

the probe of RG was unavoidable. so is the investigation of DN, unavoidable and completely within reason.

MOO

You're comparing the murders of 4 family members, who the suspect appears to have known in some way (business associate of the husband). to a case which happened in broad daylight, "off the beaten path", a murder of two juvenile girls. What connection could DN possibly have with Delphi, much less the bridge, and how could he possibly have any connection with Libby and Abby?

The saga of DN and KN reminds me of a Springer or Steve Wilcos Show episode, really. After sleuthing their situation, I came away with the idea that there is no connection to Delphi, as much as I wanted for there to be one.

I'd describe the spot as "out of the way".

Unless a non-local saw it online, or was told about it, they wouldn't know how to find the bridge. Furthermore, asking directions for it, in town, before the crimes happened may have created confusion. A lot of people in town there did not know the bridge was there, before Feb. 13th, 2017.

First of all I would not call DN "non-local". He was working only 60 miles away at one time and travelled to commit sex offences and used vehicles without permission and without a licence. He loved being in the woods and chopping and hacking with a hatchet. He was homeless. He is ex military. He has a southern accent. He fits the description and the sketch. He is a RSO. He has DV, drug and anger issues. His wife cannot give him a definite alibi for the 13th. He is a current POI and DNA nor nothing concrete has yet excluded him so ATM I cannot see anyone else fitting so closely.

Hey all!

Shiressleuth said:
snipped by me....
@Niner and @kizzy

Is the comment "Maybe a POI etc" actually listed on the court records or is that an added comment by the court or someone else?

TY again.

That would be ME!! :) I keep a list of trials happening.... it's for my reference to this case.

Bird of Paradise said:
snipped by me....
I have requested DN have his own thread - actually that a thread for Mr. Watkins, the bicyclist be started and all chatter about DN be located there. His charges stem from actions in Colorado.

Do you have a link to this thread? I won't post his trial dates anymore, but will on that one - if there IS one?? TIA! :wave:

I mean look at it this way.the murder of Libby and Abby is a big pendulum to swing over someone's head, public opinion, further destruction of DN's already garbage reputation, children..wife, actual victims tortured over this case.

why just linger along with no sense of urgency?

you would think there would be an impetus to end this situation and quickly, rule him out..move it along..NEXT>

but, no can do....

MOO

Who did they do that for? I would love to see a LE statement where they have in this case. I haven't seen it, this dept. they seem to not do so at all.

First of all I would not call DN "non-local". He was working only 60 miles away at one time and travelled to commit sex offences and used vehicles without permission and without a licence. He loved being in the woods and chopping and hacking with a hatchet. He was homeless. He is ex military. He has a southern accent. He fits the description and the sketch. He is a RSO. He has DV, drug and anger issues. His wife cannot give him a definite alibi for the 13th. He is a current POI and DNA nor nothing concrete has yet excluded him so ATM I cannot see anyone else fitting so closely.

Indeed. Not even the (dead) person of (my) interest who I think of.

Hey all!

That would be ME!! :) I keep a list of trials happening.... it's for my reference to this case.

Do you have a link to this thread? I won't post his trial dates anymore, but will on that one - if there IS one?? TIA! :wave:
Please do continue to post them on this thread. DN is a POI in this case and there are many of us interested in the Co charges and how they progress.
TY for doing this and for clarifying the maybe comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member