IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He/she said “would have gone for the gun” not “should have”.
I never said she said "should have" . I said "were you joking when you said he should have gone for the gun", it wasn't a direct quote but was a question. Would or should are interchangeable in a non exact quote, but apologies if you think it changed the meaning - which is what I found insensitive i.e. the flippant suggestion he could have harmed with a gun if he had wanted to.

Yep, he is fat now.....But, murders occured almost 10 months ago.
His hair does not appear to be reddish brown.
His eyes appear to be blue.
Check out the first few seconds of his voice. I recommend shutting your eyes and just listening.
I'm curious to hear what WSs think. I don't have a vested interest in this being the Delphi killer other than the reaction I had to his voice.

He calls the police the "po-leeece" like a put on accent. Doesn't sound like BG as much as DN does IMO.

He calls the police the "po-leeece" like a put on accent. Doesn't sound like BG as much as DN does IMO.

In fact DN,s voice is as close as I could imagine a iphone recording to get. DN =‘kind of homeless (KN probably bringing him clean laundry), violent,
Self centered, sex offender, ex-military, dead ringer to witness sketch, no alibi, loose connection to the area — but APPARENTLY no DNA match where it would matter..

It sounded so phony I couldn't listen too him anymore. Some people say PO-leece but not like AT

I don't even remember the words he used. I listened more for tone/depth without looking at him and heard that same gravelly (sp) register.
I didn't hear that with DN, though.
It's so interesting to learn how much our perceptions, whether visual or audio, differ.

Check out the first few seconds of his voice. I recommend shutting your eyes and just listening.
I'm curious to hear what WSs think. I don't have a vested interest in this being the Delphi killer other than the reaction I had to his voice.
How can I hear his voice, please?
In the recent photo maybe he is wearing blue contacts to throw LE off. MOO
In the,2015 slimmer photo his eyes do not appear to be blue. MOO

I don't even remember the words he used. I listened more for tone/depth without looking at him and heard that same gravelly (sp) register.
I didn't hear that with DN, though.
It's so interesting to learn how much our perceptions, whether visual or audio, differ.

I agree. Some people hear a southern accent with DN but I don't. Not, like, southern-southern where I am from. (We split our year between Kentucky and Georgia.)

I've just checked one of his rap sheets. He's 6 foot, with blue eyes so he's not BG. See link in next post.

In fact DN,s voice is as close as I could imagine a iphone recording to get. DN =‘kind of homeless (KN probably bringing him clean laundry), violent,
Self centered, sex offender, ex-military, dead ringer to witness sketch, no alibi, loose connection to the area — but APPARENTLY no DNA match where it would matter..
No match as yet.......:waiting:

I am NOT saying this because I think it's Nations and am opposed to other PoI's. However, I don't hear that voice in Aubrey at all. Like not even close. Nor do I think someone who knows his voice and face is all over America would make videos. But again, open to other theories.
I also don't think someone with the name Trail would stalk and murder young girls on a TRAIL unless he's stoopid and wants to get caught by the po-leece.

So looks like next week for the girls' case on Dr. Phil.

Brief preview toward end of show: Dr. Phil asking girls' mother and grandparents: Did you have any reason to believe there was a predator among you?
What a daft question.

that was most clever.
You're too kind. I'm not used to it.
On the Sydney Loofe thread, when his video came out he was having a go at SM comments and saying he and BB were "not guilty till proven guilty". I said it was not so much trial by internet as "Trail by Internet". :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper