IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot verify my previous post that stated that DN had been released from jail. That said, I no longer believe it to be true.

I attempted to go back and delete the post but, I don't think you have that option.

I apologize. Truly. As I sat by the pool, I received a notification that there was a new YouTube video in a group of subscribe to. I watched it and it very clearly stated that DN had been released. The video was uploaded yesterday (12/7) etc. etc.

Yeah, I thought it was a stretch, but how do you exactly post a video like that if it's completely untrue. You would have to have the intent of deceiving people. Plain and simple. Or maybe that person had been given bad information. I don't know. But, I apologize for reporting it as fact when it is impossible to verify.

I rushed to judgement and shared the information because, in my opinion, if was big news.

I still have hope that at some point he is released and CC is there to arrest him on new charges. I was deflated yesterday when I watched the video.

I apologize folks.

Cheers!
It happens others have done similar and will do again. Not the end of the world.

I cannot verify my previous post that stated that DN had been released from jail. That said, I no longer believe it to be true.

I attempted to go back and delete the post but, I don't think you have that option.

I apologize. Truly. As I sat by the pool, I received a notification that there was a new YouTube video in a group of subscribe to. I watched it and it very clearly stated that DN had been released. The video was uploaded yesterday (12/7) etc. etc.

Yeah, I thought it was a stretch, but how do you exactly post a video like that if it's completely untrue. You would have to have the intent of deceiving people. Plain and simple. Or maybe that person had been given bad information. I don't know. But, I apologize for reporting it as fact when it is impossible to verify.

I rushed to judgement and shared the information because, in my opinion, if was big news.

I still have hope that at some point he is released and CC is there to arrest him on new charges. I was deflated yesterday when I watched the video.

I apologize folks.

Cheers!

It was very confusing when we got incorrect/incomplete info. I got this message from Vine this morning:

"This email is to inform you that the Colorado Statewide Victim Notification Service received incomplete custody status information about this offender. As a result, you were not notified of changes in the offender's custody status"

ShireSleuth said:
Yay unless he waives again. 11am MT
MT = EST + 2 = GMT + 7 ????

:thinking: That would be 6pm UK time....

on post #941 where kizzykat posted the court docket, on Dec. 15th he has 4 different charges. From my list that he has not been charged with yet they would be:
attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County.
The one charge on the 15th from Teller County would be he is charged with being a felon having weapons illegally.

At least that's what I come up with! :)

K - 50 more posts to read....

and this is what is going on today at 11am in Teller County:

Thursday, December 7th:
*Hearing @ 11am MT for Teller County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – charged with being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession of a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; additional charges will likely be filed (Tim Watkins murder?). Combined bonds $15K. Last hearing was 11/6.

On the 15th it will be a hearing on these ^^ charges also.

plus the 3pm hearing on the Restraining order.

and this is what is going on today at 11am in Teller County:

Thursday, December 7th:
*Hearing @ 11am MT for Teller County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – charged with being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession of a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; additional charges will likely be filed (Tim Watkins murder?). Combined bonds $15K. Last hearing was 11/6.

On the 15th it will be a hearing on these ^^ charges also.

plus the 3pm hearing on the Restraining order.

The murder happened in El Paso County. I think the additional charges in Teller County will be for KN not securing her weapon from a felon. Let's not forget she was arrested also and she has warrants out in IN for FTA.

I have little faith though. Knowing DN is working on a plea deal in El Paso County tells me no murder charges are imminent. I still think he will be out before xmas.

Will you do the same for me. Homeless. Not DN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you thank posts? That's one you should be able to do yourself. Go to post 483 and thank that post to vote for the homeless/not DN option. Let me know if you have a problem.

KN was never arrested I thought? Can you provide a link for that?

Also, you think a judge is going to let him out on probation on a federal charge? You know there is a federal MINIMUM of 3 up to 10 for his possession of a weapon alone?

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-ut/legacy/2013/06/03/guncard.pdf

And you realize they also charged him with having a weapon at a school or university? That carries a one year minimum.

https://www.shouselaw.com/colorado/weapons/CO_weapon_school_grounds.html

Please explain how a felon in possession of a firearm will be out by Christmas.

The murder happened in El Paso County. I think the additional charges in Teller County will be for KN not securing her weapon from a felon. Let's not forget she was arrested also and she has warrants out in IN for FTA.

I have little faith though. Knowing DN is working on a plea deal in El Paso County tells me no murder charges are imminent. I still think he will be out before xmas.

Shiresleuth I voted. Unsure BG is homeless, unsure if he is DN.

Also, for those tuning into Dr. Phil tomorrow, it is rescheduled to Wednesday, December 13th, per the family.

KN was never arrested I thought? Can you provide a link for that?

Also, you think a judge is going to let him out on probation on a federal charge? You know there is a federal MINIMUM of 3 up to 10 for his possession of a weapon alone?

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-ut/legacy/2013/06/03/guncard.pdf

And you realize they also charged him with having a weapon at a school or university? That carries a one year minimum.

https://www.shouselaw.com/colorado/weapons/CO_weapon_school_grounds.html

Please explain how a felon in possession of a firearm will be out by Christmas.

They charged him with having a weapon at a school or University? Do you have a link? I must have missed that!

At the 2/22 major press conference, two very important clues are stated at 7:50
1. Likely 2 suspects
2. Doubtful this was a chance encounter(online catfished)

At the 2/22 major press conference, two very important clues are stated at 7:50
1. Likely 2 suspects
2. Doubtful this was a chance encounter(online catfished)

I will check that out but I think since then they have stated the voice and video are likely the same person and the girls talk on the recording about a man following them, so if it was a catfish, they would have been expecting someone surely?

Also, for those tuning into Dr. Phil tomorrow, it is rescheduled to Wednesday, December 13th, per the family.

Sooo glad I saw this update! Ty, Daey34.

Also, Ty for links you've been providing, particularly the very timely/informative one on DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18