IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the exsact issues I would like to clear up, misconceptions about myself.
Look, don’t worry about others miss conception of you. You can say what you want to say as long as it sticks in their TOS here.
Such as make sure it’s known it’s your theory not facts at the moment, don’t drag family members or minors into said theory. Basically it, really. If you have facts from Main Stream Media or LE share...others blogs are not MSM.
Post away Don. Who cares what they think of you personally. If your a good person you know you are .

I will keep posting about the case, it needs to be solved, but this is about WHO some people think I am.

Got it! You can pm a mod. They're pretty good at getting back quickly.
Yesterday I couldn't get on site for awhile so I pm'd thru facebook for help. Responded to immediately!

Yes, Don, just post and say what you want to say.

The searchers yelled up the hill what were the girls wearing, didn't ask her what color were the shoes. What in the heck makes people think they found the shoes first? The searchers didn't ask what color were the shoes.

Kelsi recalled the searchers yelled up the hill to her from the murder scene, asking if she knew what the girls were wearing. Kelsi yelled back the color of Libby's shoes.

"We found them," Kelsi recalled them yelling to her.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-tips-catch-libby-and-abbys-killer/949182001/

I just watched the recording of the Dr Phil show, and actually, at about the 35 minute mark, Kelsi states that one of the searchers asked "what color SHOES was Lbby wearing." She then states that she told them what color shoes she had on. I don't know how the information gets switched in the published report, but in the actual broadcast, she states they asked what color SHOES. Anyone who recorded the show can look for themselves. If I could show it to you, I would.!

I just watched the recording of the Dr Phil show, and actually, at about the 35 minute mark, Kelsi states that one of the searchers asked "what color SHOES was Lbby wearing." She then states that she told them what color shoes she had on. I don't know how the information gets switched in the published report, but in the actual broadcast, she states they asked what color SHOES. Anyone who recorded the show can look for themselves. If I could show it to you, I would.!

I knew I heard "shoes". Thanks for the info. Can you share the link? TIA

ETA: Just occurred to me you may not have a link, if so no problem. Appreciate the confirmation she was asked specifically about SHOES. Not just what they were wearing.

moo

There were people at the bridge when Derek arrived. That was 3:14. The video was taken at 2:30. That's 44 minutes and Dr. Phil said 41 minutes with LE right there not disputing it. I'm just saying it's fishy! BG would literally take them to the spot, kill them and leave with no time to spare. The only other explanation is a bit of baiting, which is done. Please read thread.
I have an opinion the witness could have seen BG before the crime. They haven't said when have they?

Stop the bickering and the personalized posts. These things violate TOS.

I will start a new thread shortly.

Libby and Abby Crime Flow:
Master Sleuther Gary Hugh's New Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dkJ-U07So4

From last night, assimilating what was learned from Dr. Phil's coverage.

Seems, very compelling, plausible, competent and full of obvious time and effort to share a great precise overview.

Thinking of what Foxfire had mentioned about serial killers and cemeteries, the draw or some sense of security they draw from it. The other thing I recall was that Foxfire taught me that a spot such a freak picks has deep meaning for them. My take from it was it could be a place or spot that brings their greatest weakness and their greatest point of control together as they commit their crimes.

So this place, which RL described in MSM before his arrest as he walked reporters to it, as a place where his son used play with his friends when he was younger, the water, the woods, the park, the paths, the little mud overhang by the creek, the flat place covered in leave "left pristine"...

Speculating:
That kind of setting, can you imagine this freak lurking in the woods watching young girls taking walks since he was young man, maybe immobile with fear and self doubt, and now as a man escalating to being a proficient killer?

Maybe arrests going back to when he was in his teens occurred due to this kind of behavior.

Maybe in some town not too far away folks noticed him for such behavior when he was a teen.

Thank goodness an eye witness saw him leaving this time. So, it stands to reason he's been noticed as being off and scary in other places, by other girls, who got away, (more recently as a man who presents as weak and then turns into a freak)*.

:bump:

for focus

Personally, I don’t understand it when someone says we’re here to solve this crime. This is not a game of a Clue. To my knowledge, we’re not detectives. Nor do we have access to most of the evidence and reports, etc. It is the rare exception, not the rule, when someone turns up a piece of evidence which is helpful to LE. I’m here because I’m interested in a particular case and I hope to see justice served for the victims of a heinous crime.

Personally, I don’t understand it when someone says we’re here to solve this crime. This is not a game of a Clue. To my knowledge, we’re not detectives. Nor do we have access to most of the evidence and reports, etc. It is the rare exception, not the rule, when someone turns up a piece of evidence which is helpful to LE. I’m here because I’m interested in a particular case and I hope to see justice served for the victims of a heinous crime.

I agree. With so much information that we are not privy to, it would be very difficult for us to solve something that those with actual evidence are having trouble with. However, I DO like to discuss the case and put the information together. If nothing else, it keeps the case alive and keeps people remembering it.

And DN has not been ruled out. Surely the witness would have done so in a picture line up if it was not him. Seems to me like mum is the word. IMO
Good point. The witness must have seen all the DN mugshots in the media. I wonder what they have said to LE? Perhaps LE contacted the witness to get their opinion first and that was why the mugshot was withheld. They didn't want the witness (es) opinion swayed by that. It makes sense now. :cow:

Good point. The witness must have seen all the DN mugshots in the media. I wonder what they have said to LE? Perhaps LE contacted the witness to get their opinion first and that was why the mugshot was withheld. They didn't want the witness (es) opinion swayed by that. It makes sense now. :cow:

Back when we first learned DN's mugshots were withheld I wondered if it was because of possible witnesses, but my thought was the murder of the bicyclist. moo

Could be either case...

I have an opinion the witness could have seen BG before the crime. They haven't said when have they?

No, they didn't give a timeframe so it could have been before the crime. I guess, technically, it could have been during the search. (Some think BG could've returned and helped. This is not something I personally believe but I can reconcile the possibility.)

Can't link at mo - haven't heard from Mods yet. Obviously if anyone sees it in MSM we would be able to link that. I can't understand why media hasn't picked it up. Probably all too busy covering sport.
Eta. It's getting late for me so may not hear about this unless mods post it direct on the thread.

LE would have to put several photos in front of witness for ID. Otherwise it would be considered leading.

No, they didn't give a timeframe so it could have been before the crime. I guess, technically, it could have been during the search. (Some think BG could've returned and helped. This is not something I personally believe but I can reconcile the possibility.)

Did they even say it was on the 13th? Could it have been on the 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3