IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know about the idea, There was another girl was going to go with them - but didn’t end up going.

I wonder how this girl is coping. I know we focus on the girl’s families grief and rightly so but it must be having an impact on their school friends and classmates too. Particularly as the monster has not been arrested.

Thank You, it is absolutely mind blowing the amount of information that "can't" be talked about that has direct ties to solving this case! The BG and DN ect are back burner information compared to what I have just put together. What a shame, but I will obey the rules 

Obeying the rules is a good thing for anyone who wants to participate here. The ban-hammer can be swift.

Some of our folks here spent a ton of time transcribing from archived scanner reports, only to find that people had shared them on other places.

I've looked at the posters and don't see 2:30 on any of them...

That was another early misconception that's since been corrected. (Even Becky Patty made reference on the program to it being a half-mile.) The distance from the north end of the bridge to the north bank crime scene is roughly 1000'. It's noticably shorter from the south end. (The distance from the trailhead, though, is indeed a half-mile.) That's been confirmed by various videos and images of the spot where the yellow crime scene tape appears, which verifies your last two sentences. Indeed, a section of Mr. Logan's 40-acre property abuts the Delphi Cemetery, which is where the majority of the LE and searchers' vehicles were parked, and from where the crime scene was accessed. It's unclear where Kelsi was standing when she & the searchers were exchanging information about the girls' attire. Note the shallowness of the creek in picture #2. (The U-shape in the top right corner of picture #1 is the cemetery road.)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

OK. So about 1/4 mile. That's still a good distance to see anything from when you consider the density of the surrounding woods.

Does anyone remember if they had open casket funerals? I think if they were closed caskets then it’d be telling on whether a hatchet could be the murder weapon. If so maybe just that and the Indiana plates were enough to warrant a look by LE.

You'll have to really dig around to find the reference, but what I read was that the guy who got shot in Colorado was found buried in leaves and such. DN's mother was murdered when he was younger, and she was found the same way. It was (supposedly) leaked somewhere that the girls here were found the same way, and that's what raised flags.

Does anyone remember if they had open casket funerals? I think if they were closed caskets then it’d be telling on whether a hatchet could be the murder weapon. If so maybe just that and the Indiana plates were enough to warrant a look by LE.

They had a visitation in the school with open caskets.

Music played while weeping mourners – many of them teenagers – filed past the white, open caskets of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_4b1989d8-f7db-11e6-9f4b-ff5056c72de5.html

Per RL, searchers asked permission to search his property that evening. We don't know what part of his property they wanted to search, but it would seem they'd search the parcel between the cemetery and the creek. IMO, there are only two reasons I can think of the girls weren't seen in the dark: either they weren't there, or they were hidden somehow (by leaves/debris?) and not readily visible with flashlights. (For example: If you've ever seen anyone wearing camo in the woods, even in the daytime, this makes sense. You can be within a very short distance and if the person is staying still, no movements, you can't readily see them.) Others might think of other reasons they weren't seen that evening?

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK.
Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

That makes sense. Thanks!

Also why would MP have knowledge of what the witness saw, and we get nothing from LE about what the witness saw and at what time, why is this coming from a family member?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It has been stated in MSM that the police have shared some information with the family that has not been made public.

Per Dr. Phil interview:
1:30 drop-off
2:07 pictures posted
2:30 approximate time of BG video
3:11 DG called Libby
3:14 DG started walking the trails
3:30 DG could not find, other family called
4:00 MP was called
5:15 Police were called by MP
6:00 Search was on

MP says witness saw suspect "leaving area around that time of day".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my point is, he had to have been seen before 3:14. Also, there have been at least 5 people identified as being in the area of the bridge who were questioned.

Perhaps the drawing is not from a witness at all.

I don’t think Liberty’s Grandmother suggested they go I got the impression she was asked permission.

I don't believe DF was referring to the grandmother. It could have been someone the girls talked with on the phone.

Dan Frye:

Just a little FYI that might lead you into a theory:

Libby participated in a summer program for kids that taught them LE investigative techniques - a "Junior Detective" program for lack of better words.

Perhaps lured to investigate a crime in the woods? Perhaps meeting the confidential informant?

Does anyone on here know 100% for sure (without any media influence) was it the girl's idea to take a walk or go hiking and if so, why this specific place?
I know it was a favorite place for them to go and supposedly they were "Bored". Any little bit of information about this specific question will help us tremendously.

FYI Libby had a KIK account which is virtually impossible to penetrate by LE. You might be interested to read about it. As a parent, this has always bothered me.

It has been stated in MSM that the police have shared some information with the family that has not been made public.

And it's possible that MP knows the witnesses, it being a small town and all.

Plus, this quote from LE Holeman: "Whoever did this is probably the only person who knows some details of this case. A lot of people think they know and there's are a lot of people in the area, there is a lot of information out there that is known but sometimes it's embellished or over-exaggerated and we just talked to the family the other day to try and squash some rumors."

June 16, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHQIzJM-yQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members