IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Shire. I hate to ask, but I'm drawing a blank when searching for that link. I searched on the word "creepy" here, in your posts and on the media thread. Can you help me out and please post it again or give me a better suggestion on how to search? Thanks in advance.

I've looked as well and came up with nothing. I cannot find anywhere where LE refers to BG other than "a man". Neither have LE made statements to exclude local tips from any persons who might have been known to the girls.

IMO it's quite common in unsolved cases for opinions to sometimes morph into facts. I think the source of "a strange man" began here with DN. Because it was not there when RL was under the internet scope.

Not saying I'm right but making a false assumption the perp has never had local connections takes the case down a different path which might be far from the truth. So I'm interested in the outcome of searching for the "stranger" information source as well.

Big factor in this picture of BG is the horrible light reflection. He has nothing around his ankles as a bicyclist would. His pant cuffs could be rolled up slightly, but I see white light reflections. No goggles or anything of that nature around his neck. His jacket has an inner liner which is zipped up to almost neck level, then I see the "V" neck portion of his hoodie bunched up. Again it looks to be whiteish do to the sun glare.

he left a recording and several images of himself on a cellphone and DNA.. was also seen by a witness ..uh that's major sloppy. MOO

But yet no behind bars? If they have all this "sloppy evidence" where might he be, should led right to him, agree?

I've looked as well and came up with nothing. I cannot find anywhere where LE refers to BG other than "a man". Neither have LE made statements to exclude local tips from any persons who might have been known to the girls.

IMO it's quite common in unsolved cases for opinions to sometimes morph into facts. I think the source of "a strange man" began here with DN. Because it was not there when RL was under the internet scope.

Not saying I'm right but making a false assumption the perp has never had local connections takes the case down a different path which might be far from the truth. So I'm interested in the outcome of searching for the "stranger" information source as well.

I think it was in MSM at some point as I do remember reading it, but can't find it again. It was by LE in the context of the last release of info about the video...iirc. moo

I don't remember the exact wording but it indicated A&L talked about the man following them, more than just "a man".

Big factor in this picture of BG is the horrible light reflection. He has nothing around his ankles as a bicyclist would. His pant cuffs could be rolled up slightly, but I see white light reflections. No goggles or anything of that nature around his neck. His jacket has an inner liner which is zipped up to almost neck level, then I see the "V" neck portion of his hoodie bunched up. Again it looks to be whiteish do to the sun glare.

What are you seeing half-way up the jacket where it appears to be pinched closed...open above and below the pinch? Any button or snap?

Does anyone think BG stalked the girls?

What are you seeing half-way up the jacket where it appears to be pinched closed...open above and below the pinch? Any button or snap?

I'm sorry I couldn't make that out (pinched area).. What through me off was why could I see his flannel hanging below, but nothing above that point. I thought maybe it was a flannel hoodie, but it's not. He is wareing a flannel with the hoodie over top then of course the jacket. The inner liner of his jacket is covering all but a small portion of the hoodie near his neck.

DN is supposed to have court in 30 mins (10am MST) in EL Paso county. He is still listed in MobilePatrol as being in Teller County's custody. However, we know those don't update all the time.

I'm sorry I couldn't make that out (pinched area).. What through me off was why could I see his flannel hanging below, but nothing above that point. I thought maybe it was a flannel hoodie, but it's not. He is wareing a flannel with the hoodie over top then of course the jacket. The inner liner of his jacket is covering all but a small portion of the hoodie near his neck.

Are you seeing a distinct shape in the jacket pocket or merely reflected light? Also, can you make out his cap? Could the liner have a sheen to it?

Hi, Don,

What are your thoughts about BG being a serial killer?

Do you think he has killed before?

Do you think he’s connected to Lyric and Elizabeth in Iowa too? Last spring someone posted on here similarities between the two cases.

No, he is not a serial killer yet. No, there is no connections to the Evansdale murders. BG could of had a vendetta against the family for some reason, but I highly doubt it.

I'm also thinking it might be in this order Flannel-->Hoodie-->Liner OR VEST-->Jacket

Are you seeing a distinct shape in the jacket pocket or merely reflected light? Also, can you make out his cap? Could the liner have a sheen to it?

I seen no evidence of anything abnormal being in or under his jacket, just bulky from the layering. Yes there is a slight sheen or glare on the inner liner. The cap is pretty much on target with what LE has provided. I didn't see any type of designes or pattern on the cap.

No, he is not a serial killer yet. No, there is no connections to the Evansdale murders. BG could of had a vendetta against the family for some reason, but I highly doubt it.

Do you not think it’s a heck of a gamble killing two girls at once for your first time murder? He was confident enough to pull this horrendous crime off in daylight that leads me to believe he has killed before. I may be wrong though and appreciate your opinion.

But yet no behind bars? If they have all this "sloppy evidence" where might he be, should led right to him, agree?

So, it's your opinion, then, that he is a criminal mastermind? But not a serial killer, yet.

You are correct.

So he had 4 layers on. He may have been waiting a while for them, hence cold. Mike Patty states in the Dr. Phil interview that the witness saw BG "leaving the area around that time of day."

It is and was a gamble to murder these girls in daylight. This man is naturally calm, he did not have to kill previously to be this methodical. He is a person that can control anger very well. A normal person probably wouldn't even know if he/she had made him mad in any way. Do I think he staked the girls?. Yes, but not in the traditional sense of what we perceive as "stalking". He always made sure he was in the same vicinity as the girls, but manipulated the situation to where they ran into him unexpectedly if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97