IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(So, this is going to sound hoaky or whatever, but my goal last year (ugh, "last year"), was that there would be an arrest by my 20,000th post. Since that has not happened obviously, I'm putting it out there positively in "The Universe" for an ARREST FOR THE MURDERS OF ABIGAIL WILLIAMS AND LIBERTY GERMAN by my post #22,222.

:candle: )

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

(Gregjrichards, I can't waaaaaait for you to change your avatar, for the LOVE OF MIKE!! (Miss you Skibby...) )

Justice for Abby and Libby! Nothing will ever bring them back, BUT...

WHO IS BG????!!!!?????!!!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(/$#@)

Love this post, and your contributions, always. Is Skib okay? Haven’t seen her around in ages and wonder about her....here is to an arrest before #22,222!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What "clues"? All we have is a sketch, a generic description, a possible timeframe for the attack (and maybe the murders, but maybe not), and 3 still shots from a camera.

There are many people out there on SM and the rest of the internet who have created videos and posts about how "every clue" points to someone else (various people on different videos/posts) and those people are just as convincing as the posts about DN are on here. Most people probably have a POI in mind and those people are pretty convinced that "their" guy is the one. We're just not allowed to discuss them because those people have not been approved by mods. I am not saying that I agree with those other people, just saying that every person who has a suspect in mind is pretty convinced that THEIR POI is the "right" one and they probably have things to back up that assumption, just as you do about DN.

As far as your last statement goes, just because I am not convinced that DN is BG does not mean that I don't think the man shouldn't be punished for the crimes that he HAS committed.
Police haven't named anyone else. We are allowed to discuss and opine the only named POI. People calling DN opinions venom and saying they are fed up reading about it need to respect other's opinions - this is a discussion forum. Presumably those other POI's have been tipped. I have tipped some myself, but I don't see LE or the media naming those like they did with DN and RL. Till they do, DN and RL are the only ones in the news -thus we talk about them and have opinions. Yes it can be boring, repetitive and unwelcome to some, but without them, posts on the board would dry to a trickle and we want emphasis still to catch the killer. DN and his hatchet and RL and his dump trip have given untold amount of coverage to the case, for which we should all be thankful. Keep on keeping on everybody, respectfully. :peace:
:cow:

Police haven't named anyone else. We are allowed to discuss and opine the only named POI. People calling DN opinions venom and saying they are fed up reading about it need to respect other's opinions - this is a discussion forum. Presumably those other POI's have been tipped. I have tipped some myself, but I don't see LE or the media naming those like they did with DN and RL. Till they do, DN and RL are the only ones in the news -thus we talk about them and have opinions. Yes it can be boring, repetitive and unwelcome to some, but without them, posts on the board would dry to a trickle and we want emphasis still to catch the killer. DN and his hatchet and RL and his dump trip have given untold amount of coverage to the case, for which we should all be thankful. Keep on keeping on everybody, respectfully. :peace:

Yes, Shire, I am fully aware of the fact that DN is the only POI that has been publicly named. I've been following this case from the beginning, just like most others on here. I didn't say that the conversation was "boring, repetitive and unwelcome." I was simply responding to a very specific comment about "all clues pointing to DN."

I hope someone throws some dough at ol' RL so we can find out what the questioning was like. He may not wanna put his current status at risk, but some money may do the job. Need to get Greeno on a crowd funding. I mean, he could have driven BG away from the scene, unknowingly. Maybe he's one of the witnesses. I'd love to know more. It's more than we know now.

As sad as it is, having his sentence modified is HOT NEWS at this very point in the Investigation.

It's time for new information.

Aloha.

He certainly may charge MSM for interviews now. Or he may just try and keep away from cameras. It will be interesting. :thinking:

Yes, Shire, I am fully aware of the fact that DN is the only POI that has been publicly named. I've been following this case from the beginning, just like most others on here. I didn't say that the conversation was "boring, repetitive and unwelcome." I was simply responding to a very specific comment about "all clues pointing to DN."
I wasn't saying or meaning you said that, just acknowledging that others say it. I was jumping off your post, that's all, to give my view.

Scroll and roll if you don't want to be bothered by DN! :)

Wednesday, January 10th:
*Appearance of Counsel Hearing (@ 9:30am MT) - for Clear Creek County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – outstanding warrant is for missing a court hearing because he was jailed on these charges. Bond is set at $500; as a condition of his probation (from his plea deal, he must submit to a mental health examination and substance abuse screening and comply with treatment plans required by the custody case.
"Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.
Plus in Indiana these are 3 separate cases which are extraditable: Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/16/16) Marion County: Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. All now have outstanding warrants.

Asking a DN question: Does anyone know if it was ever mentioned anywhere that he ever went to/lived at the homeless encampment in IN before it closed?
There was also one at Mt. Herman that was closed similarly before he got to CO I believe.
Bet those closings upset a lot of people at said encampments I would imagine.

From this link:
Logan is not facing any charges in connection with the girls’ disappearance or murders. The Carroll County sheriff said he is "still involved" with the investigation, but is not considered a suspect.

IF that's a current statement from the sheriff and not a MSM re-hash, then RL must know something, why else would he be considered still involved...

Looks and sounds like a repeat of the statement from months ago.

ETA: The exact same statement is in articles from April...smh.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...ner-sentenced-in-charges-unrelated-to-murders

Thanks Jax. I am left SMH as well. MSM's reporting methods in recent years leaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

I’m not convinced DN is the BG, however I was thinking back to when he was apprehended in CO. “We’re not those kind of people.” That was his quote in response to police inquiry about hatchet threats. After pleading guilty to these accusations, I think that does show he is indeed that “kind of people.”

Asking a DN question: Does anyone know if it was ever mentioned anywhere that he ever went to/lived at the homeless encampment in IN before it closed?
There was also one at Mt. Herman that was closed similarly before he got to CO I believe.
Bet those closings upset a lot of people at said encampments I would imagine.

It was discussed. I worked out the distance from the Jungle (as it was called) to where DN's RS0 homeless address in a car under a Camby bridge and IIRC it was about 18 miles East of the Camby location so I don't think DN was ever there. I guess it is possible some homeless moved from the Jungle to DN's location in Jan and Feb 2017 when it was closed down though.

Oops - too late to delete my post #506...

Shiressleuth said:
They have longer now - his Clear Creek Colorado date is pushed back to 24th Jan .

:tyou: for the update!

Wondering what happened to the hearing on the children?? It is not listed either on El Paso or Teller counties.... :dunno:

Oops - too late to delete my post #506...

:tyou: for the update!

Wondering what happened to the hearing on the children?? It is not listed either on El Paso or Teller counties.... :dunno:

Don't know much beyond this CO Gazette reporter's recent tweet:

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel Jan 5
Weeping, Nations asks for probation, saying he wants to reunite with his “babies” — 2 kids, ages 4 and 8 months. They’re in foster care.

More discussion on Tim Watkin's thread: :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hot-to-death-Mount-Herman-14-Sept-2017/page29

Nancy1954 said:
Every time I check the posts it is about DN 'ad nauseum' in my opinion, and respectfully said, it would be refreshing to discuss something/someone other than DN. Myself and others have tried several times but the conversation keeps going right back to DN. Think about the waste of time this could very well be.

Scroll and roll.....
that way you'll have less to read to catch up on the thread.

:offtopic:
Beth11311 said:
Love this post, and your contributions, always. Is Skib okay? Haven’t seen her around in ages and wonder about her....here is to an arrest before #22,222!

Yes, she is okay! Busy with other stuff.

and thank you for the link kizzykat to TW's thread - going over there now.

Offender Name: NATIONS, DANIEL JAMES
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Reason: Other reason
Race: White
Contact Facility: El Paso County Sheriff's Office
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
Less Info
Offender ID: A0327279
Date of Birth: 10/08/1985
Date: 01/10/2018
Additional Information:

BBM. RL is an outlier here. RL’s problem is that he lied about where he was during the timeframe of the murders to cover up that he was out drinking & driving. LE was understandably suspicious when they were clearing alibis and found out that the landowner of the murder site was lying about his whereabouts during the murders. And although RL did give permission for them to search for the girls on his land, my recollection is that LE executed a search warrant to go through the buildings and his house.

I never thought RL was BG, but I also never considered him as sympathetic a character as many here do. He had already skated on 4 DUIs (at least), is considered a habitual offender, and only had probation revoked because he was out DUI’ing again. He lied to LE about his whereabouts during the murders to save his own hide. He should be cooperating fully at this point!

Do you have a link to RL lying to LE? If not, you shouldn’t post that as fact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know much beyond this CO Gazette reporter's recent tweet:

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel Jan 5
Weeping, Nations asks for probation, saying he wants to reunite with his “babies” — 2 kids, ages 4 and 8 months. They’re in foster care.

More discussion on Tim Watkin's thread: :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hot-to-death-Mount-Herman-14-Sept-2017/page29

Sex and DV offender (and who knows what else, murderer?) who masterbates in public wants his babies back...

Offender Name: NATIONS, DANIEL JAMES
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Reason: Other reason
Race: White
Contact Facility: El Paso County Sheriff's Office
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
Less Info
Offender ID: A0327279
Date of Birth: 10/08/1985
Date: 01/10/2018
Additional Information:

Maybe he was transferred? Didn't this confuse us before and we thought he was out out?

Would it really take almost a year?

It could, depending on things like whether the relevant tip is way down at the bottom of the pile and whether there's a backlog at the labs where all the forensic testing they've requested is taking place. And it can take forever to go through cell phone tower records. They probably have to cross-reference every ping off the Delphi-area towers, backtrack the number, and then try to locate the holder. If it's not a number they already know about, getting the holder's name from the phone company probably requires a separate search warrant, which takes time. And then if it's a burner phone there's more work to find the owner. And then there's scheduling an interview, and following up on what the person said in the interview, and probably another interview to ask about discrepancies, etc.

I would hope it won't take another year but wouldn't really surprise me if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx