IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be lurking a little. It seems to me that he wants to look nonchalant, not frightening.. Head down, hands in pocket..Dress for rain and cool weather. Does the area have joggers using the trail?

I don't think so. I think they're just noting things visible in the pics. Trying to jog the memory of people who know the perp.

They are trying to identify this guy, much more so I think, then try to place him at the scene. They already know he was there, I think they just don't know who he is. Having his right hand in his pocket is not going to be used as an identifying characteristic. The jacket, yes, the way he walks, etc. but no one is going to say, " I recognize Timmy! I'd know that right hand in his pocket from anyone's!" Not in less there was some type of deformity that maybe he was self-conscious about, and was known for keeping his hand partially hidden, usually in his pocket. Or if they know that his right hand was injured, leading to the great likelihood that he would be trying to hide his hand and tell the injury was healed, to avoid suspicion.

I've read some questions on here about whether law enforcement pulled the video images and audio from Libby's phone directly or whether they pulled that information from the cloud. I think it is more likely they retrieved the information from her device directly rather than the cloud. It's my understanding that phones do not constantly sync your photos/videos to the online cloud storage unless your phone is connected to a wireless internet network. For example, Apple support site says:

[FONT=&quot]Your collection uploads to iCloud each time your device connects to Wi-Fi and your battery is charged. Depending on your Internet speed, the time it takes for you to see your photos and videos on all of your devices and [/FONT]iCloud.com[FONT=&quot] might vary.[/FONT]

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-afri/HT204264

The thought of what else may be on that video by Libby sets me on-edge.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-teen-records-suspect-before-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/
Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

News 18 asked, “Do you expect to release anything else from that video?”

Carter replied, “I hope we don’t have to, I hope what we’ve released is enough. I hope that people will take a step back and they’ll do what I suggested – a piece, a part, a thing, not a face, not necessarily a face, but a piece of clothing, a walk, a stride, a right hand in a pocket.”
They want people to notice if someone is keping a right hand in a pocket. I bet he cut himself or has a bite mark.

I really wish LE could release video of him walking, even just a 2 or 3 second clip. It could really make a difference for someone who might think they recognize the man but aren't sure...seeing his walk/mannerisms might be more convincing than a blurry still photo.

I've read some questions on here about whether law enforcement pulled the video images and audio from Libby's phone directly or whether they pulled that information from the cloud. I think it is more likely they retrieved the information from her device directly rather than the cloud. It's my understanding that phones do not constantly sync your photos/videos to the online cloud storage unless your phone is connected to a wireless internet network. For example, Apple support site says:

Good catch. I agree that it likely came from the phone itself. Most people set their phones to not sync unless on wife because it eats data.

Absolutely! I know the gait of people I know. I'd be able to say oh my gosh that's Grant if I saw the walk rather than just 3 spliced still shots of the video.

I'm just jumping into the case so forgive me if this is common knowledge (I'm sure it is). Do we know the pics of him on the Bridge were taken from video?

I am re-posting a comment from the last thread over here. It is regarding the bridge in this picture:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by No it's not
Perspective is slightly off naturally, but the poi would be in this approximate location. I have not made any measurements yet, this is just an estimate of his dimensions:

attachment.php

-Nin

Source:
http://www.capitalbay.news/news/1120...last-seen.html

ab01:

I like what you did with the overlay here and you do some amazing work. Though the bridge in that picture i have seen before and it is not the deer creek bridge imo. I have seen many pics online and this bridge is only about 1/4 of the length. My guess is the newspaper grabbed it from somwhere and it was mislabled .

Me, now:

Thank you and I was wondering myself how the reporter "shrank" that bridge in length lol. Are you saying, this bridge is nowhere close to that area?

I seem to recall, that it was posted very early on in the threads, that there is indeed a second bridge in this area. It was also said, that not many people know about it. Wondering if this could be the one, especially because there is also some kind of a reddish barrier in the very end of the bridge.

In any case, the original location of where I pinpointed the POI on the Monon High Bridge is still up to-date IMO.

Thanks!

-Nin
Please forgive me for asking this question but it keeps bugging me. Why does the bridge in this picture look so much shorter than the picture of Abby on the bridge. This may have been asked and answered already but I'm behind because I stepped away from my tablet. Is it a different bridge? Just trying to get things clear in my mind. Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Is the bridge perp is photographed on the same Bridge liberty was photographed on? I read somewhere something about 2 Bridges.

The bridge looks high up and pretty narrow. I think him pushing one of the girls off is a possibility.

Why does it look like he's leaning over to his left on the bridge? There's something off looking about that pic. It looks like he'd topple over??

Welcome to Websleuths! I like your user name.

:wagon:

Removing comment because I think I may have answered sunsetbeach's question incorrectly. Sunsetbeach, to answer your question, I'm not really sure.

IMO his accent sounds midwestern. I heard, "g'down the hill." The G part sounds like a cut off "go" to me. I hope someone can recognize the POI soon... Everyone, keep your eyes peeled! What happened to these beautiful little girls is heartbreaking. RIP.

IMO his accent sounds midwestern. I heard, "g'down the hill." The G part sounds like a cut off "go" to me. I hope someone can recognize the POI soon... Everyone, keep your eyes peeled! What happened to these beautiful little girls is heartbreaking. RIP.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Which post - as in 2.8 miles away? As in the plant was on lock down? It didn't appear to me in the one photo that he was wearing these style of boots.
Yes the lock down comment. I don't know what kind of shoes he is wearing in the photo because it's not clear so I couldn't begin to speculate. Been there done that the other day (pants) and I was wrong. It's funny how seeds can be planted and all of sudden you "think" you see something. Sometimes it's just best to go with your own gut feelings.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Could this POI be bundled up and wearing a fanny pack or whatever it may be because he started his day early working when the sun came up and it was rather chilly. Maybe he is a handyman or puts lines in for a cable company or electrician? Not all companies require uniforms. The fanny pack or whatever is where small tools are kept. My husband used to help an electrician and dug for lines and wore a tool belt/pack similar to that and wore jeans. Truck with company magnetic name on side that could easily be put on/removed when needed? Someone working on a telephone pole or box on the road or in the park that no one really notices?

New here, but as for this guy being homeless or a drifter, I just don't think so. Look at his clothes, he looks way to clean! I work in an area with many, many homeless people. Homeless, druggies, and drifters stand out from the rest - very dirty. And I think the fact that he didn't, that he looked like some local guy, helped lead to those poor girls deaths.

Could this POI be bundled up and wearing a fanny pack or whatever it may be because he started his day early working when the sun came up and it was rather chilly. Maybe he is a handyman or puts lines in for a cable company or electrician? Not all companies require uniforms. The fanny pack or whatever is where small tools are kept. My husband used to help an electrician and dug for lines and wore a tool belt/pack similar to that and wore jeans. Truck with company magnetic name on side that could easily be put on/removed when needed? Someone working on a telephone pole or box on the road or in the park that no one really notices?

That could be. I think it was part disguise-part ditching a layer of blood soaked clothing. [emoji17] imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member