IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered about that for a while, but after I watched the press conference, I felt that they came across so desperate for any and all tips. It was one of the saddest, most terrifying things I've seen/heard. It sounded like they have no clue who he is or where. I'm hoping with the coverage someone called in today with THE tip. I am also praying he doesn't kill himself or get killed in jail. He needs to suffer like those poor girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that they came across desperate.....for THE tip that helps them locate him.

attachment.php

1. Hand inside jacket pocket
2. Watch reflection?
3. Hat with ear flaps.
4. Left hand in pocket appears small. Missing fingers above knuckle?

5. Goatee

JMO...

Attachments

• delphi+suspect 2.jpg
    delphi+suspect 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 553
What about the jogger in Massachusetts that was killed after Karina (sp) was killed. I dont think they found her killer, I believe it was a wooded area and there was reports of a man and woman riding a motorcycle maybe it was (I think it broke down) that went in to a store or cafe.or something and they looked suspicious but I dont think they ever has any leads. Maybe there.is a woman as well, and thats why the girls didnt run immediately? Just a thought

I don't think we know exactly when her phone was off. The grandfather had stated he had sent texts that were delivered, but not read by Libby and that the phone pinged around town.

Source for the info.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

"Based on information learned from friends and family members, Leazenby said investigators do not suspect foul play. They have no information to believe the girls are in any kind of danger, other than being exposed to outside elements."

I think they are aiming for one or both of two things to happen. Someone that knows this person's voice will give that person up or someone is going to go on the run if they hadn't already or both. So in the latter case they would be looking for someone to not show up for work anymore or someone that told their spouse they were headed out for a loaf of bread and never come back home as two examples.

If he is more or less a homeless vagrant, who lives in the woods, then he has skipped town using the trees for cover. That is why it will be another benefit involving the FBI and Homeland Security. They can cut through red tape for warrant applications outside of Indiana, if need be.
:cow: BG killer will cross state lines and settle into the backwoods again in another small town area.
If he was employed locally, he is not returning to that job. He possibly lived in the woods and walked to work and the liquor store that is located on the side of the tracks from whence he came toward the sweet girls. Killer is very sick, more animalistic than human. No woman would live with him or she'd be dead. He is creeping through the woods alone tonight and sleeping inside a bag. Unless he has a partner with wheels.

I hope wherever he is located right now has a nice downpour of freezing rain with high winds that is only problematic, for him. I hope he is thirsty and cold and has no food and hopes to catch a bullfrog tomorrow to eat but will not succeed.

They are trying to identify this guy, much more so I think, then try to place him at the scene. They already know he was there, I think they just don't know who he is. Having his right hand in his pocket is not going to be used as an identifying characteristic. The jacket, yes, the way he walks, etc. but no one is going to say, " I recognize Timmy! I'd know that right hand in his pocket from anyone's!" Not in less there was some type of deformity that maybe he was self-conscious about, and was known for keeping his hand partially hidden, usually in his pocket. Or if they know that his right hand was injured, leading to the great likelihood that he would be trying to hide his hand and tell the injury was healed, to avoid suspicion.

Agreed...also, if the individual had a distinguishable tattoo on that hand. They would be conscious of not wanting any witnesses around to somehow notice that. Chillingly, there are several Registered Sex Offenders on the RSO List for that county and the surrounding counties that list some of the very things we are mentioning. :thinking:

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new here and I'm using tapatalk and find it very frustrating. I've been a basic lurker for awhile, but I've never even created a name until today. Anyway, I'm in Indiana (Northern) so this case is all over our news. <modsnip>
Sorry realized my signature might come across inappropriate here but it's from a video game. I'm on another forum on tapatalk.

I'm not saying it's blood magic...but it's blood magic.

What do you mean by "blood magic"?

If he is more or less a homeless vagrant, who lives in the woods, then he has skipped town using the trees for cover. That is why it will be another benefit involving the FBI and Homeland Security. They can cut through red tape for warrant applications outside of Indiana, if need be.
:cow: BG killer will cross state lines and settle into the backwoods again in another small town area.
If he was employed locally, he is not returning to that job. He possibly lived in the woods and walked to work and the liquor store that is located on the side of the tracks from whence he came toward the sweet girls. Killer is very sick, more animalistic than human. No woman would live with him or she'd be dead. He is creeping through the woods alone tonight and sleeping inside a bag. Unless he has a partner with wheels.

I hope wherever he is located right now has a nice downpour of freezing rain with high winds that is only problematic, for him. I hope he is thirsty and cold and has no food and hopes to catch a bullfrog tomorrow to eat but will not succeed.

And it pees on him and gives him warts:)

Not to discount his opinion, but based on how things have gone in this thread...

For those who don't read the link, that's THE OPINION of a 38 year old veteran cop, NOT someone actively working on this case.

Not that it invalidates it, but just to try to prevent people saying they read one of the people assigned to the case said that if they don't read the actual article and go off this headline only...

BBM
Exactly. And he does not have all the info the investigators working this case do.

I've always felt that the best punishment for these types is to turn them loose in a room full of mothers of their victims.

I thought the color on his jeans by his right hand looked like blood, but it made no sense since it was before the attack. The reference in the PR to right hand in pocket makes me wonder if LE thinks it's blood, too? I thought it could be his own blood that maybe his hand was bleeding for some reason before he attacked the girls?

Also, I've been in a situation where I didn't have cell reception but was threatened, so I recorded it on my phone. This may have been why no call was placed. Finally, on my phone it's much quicker and easier to access the camera than the phone aspect so she may have only had time to do that.

I think he's hiding in plain sight so to speak, hopefully one of the tips they are following will be him.

Rest In Peace beautiful babies! We are so proud of you!

I always thought that what you are seeing as possibly blood on his jeans as a untucked shirt sticking out! Now that I had seen that the police was at the meat packing plant, I am thinking maybe he worked their and it's blood from his job.

I asked people a few days ago how far the plant was from where the girls came up missing and they said about 2 miles away.
Once I heard about the meat packing plant being out that way, I couldn't get that out of my head that just maybe the person on the bridge worked there. Kind of hard to believe just a day or so I am curious about the plant and then the police ended up there.
I wonder if they had the employees go back into work or had them go home?

The suspect could have later had the idea to recover the phone and throw it in the creek, thinking all fingerprints or dna would wash off and think this would also disable/destroy /demolish the phone and any gps/data. Hurricane Katrina was a huge catalyst in software recovery of hard drives even if it completely destroyed the hardware completely with water damage. I'm a recent mathematics graduate with computer science as a minor and 9/10 people have no idea at what is able to be recovered even with total failure of device.

@sweetchristmas: Is your friend privy to a twenty-something man or group of men who have been known to frequent the cemetery near the Logan property on or around Valentines Day over the last 3-5 years?
I have never heard anything about this. Sorry.

The bridge is very long and high -you get on it from the north end (where trail ends) The wood posts that ppl think are people are on north end of trail. They took those pics heading South -the guy was following them south. When you get to South end there is a trail that veers right and will take you to a country subdivision. The left is a hill. IMO I believe these girls were followed onto the bridge while they were taking pics they caught site of him in the distance and probably made there way to the end of bridge on the south side. When they got to the end I believe they were ambushed by a second person " the voice" Couldnt go back north cuz of BG -they were trapped! Once again the geography is correct -the scenerio of what happened is IMO.

The bridge is very long and high -you get on it from the north end (where trail ends) The wood posts that ppl think are people are on north end of trail. They took those pics heading South -the guy was following them south. When you get to South end there is a trail that veers right and will take you to a country subdivision. The left is a hill. IMO I believe these girls were followed onto the bridge while they were taking pics they caught site of him in the distance and probably made there way to the end of bridge on the south side. When they got to the end I believe they were ambushed by a second person " the voice" Couldnt go back north cuz of BG -they were trapped! Once again the geography is correct -the scenerio of what happened is IMO.

So would the hill on the left be what the audio is likely referencing and if so, what would be the way from there to where they were found?

I'm from eastern Ohio and my husband is from southern Indiana. He agrees that is NOT a southern Indiana accent. It does sound like an eastern Ohio accent. I would easily expect to hear that accent from that part of Ohio. I'm guessing his age as 38-48. [My job is 100% on the phone so I only hear voices and never see the faces of the people I talk to]. I am a healthcare professional. I do not think this guy is a smoker. When I listen to him say the last word "hill" I hear a "winded" sound in his voice like someone who may have an underlying respiratory condition, maybe asthma. It could also be due to him being out of shape and feeling breathy. But I believe he can't be that out of shape, for if he was, he wouldn't choose a hilly overgrown area to commit his crime. He sounds otherwise soft spoken and mellow. This will easily blend in where he lives or at the least look like an average guy, nothing special. If he indeed had a beard and mustache I would suspect he grows both for when his hunting season begins. It is an easy disguise to quickly remove by shaving and getting a good haircut. He would instantly look very different. So whoever knows this guy needs to take into account that he may grow beards and mustaches and grow his hair longer only to suddenly look clean cut [hunting season].

Interesting, haven't thought of tell people. However, i just read on cnn regarding to pic "They are still trying to identify him and have said there may be other suspects."

Does that mean two?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/us/indiana-girls-hikers-missing-suspect/

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Cell phone coverage stinks there especially in the wooded areas!

PL it is great to see you back here. You have been missed at WS. I hope you are feeling better.
Hey there Corey!!!!:seeya::loveyou:
Glad to be back!!! Feeling some better and I have truly missed all of you! Thank you for thinking of me! *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02