IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people hope he doesn't kill himself so justice can be served. I have seen entirely too many times that justice is unjust and they roam free to harm again. Back in thread 2? We were looking at a person as a possibility. He killed 2 children, went to jail, got out, did something else horrific, went to jail and is now out again. So I say go for it! Good riddance! Justice will be done better underground than in an air conditioned room with a TV, for this dude. But he won't kill himself. Monsters like to own the death of others. They do not want it for themselves.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I don't know how to explain this without sounding weird but as I previously stated, my job is on the phone. I speak with parents seeking care advice for ill children. I have heard angry parents, terrified parents, laughing parents, joking parents and everything in between. I have had to tell parents to dial 911, I have talked to them in more situations than I can possibly describe. I can tell almost immediately when I pick a call up how it is going to go and the basic temperament of a caller. This individual has a voice that would not raise alarm in me if I didn't know that he was the one who is presumed to have committed these murders. In fact he sounds like someone who is familiar with children, like he may have his own, possibly grown to adulthood. He is herding them down the hill to their demise. He is way too comfortable with what he is doing. This wasn't his first time. No way was it his first time.

Agree with the previous poster who said they suspect it was more than one individual involved. I get the feeling there is a out of town perp who has online connections to a local perp and a plan was layed out to entrap. No way one person could pull this off and keep both girls silent.

ChewyMolasses..trying to reply to your question but Im new to this site and not sure how to work it quite yet but anyway yes I think 2. My sister lives there-I stay with her often ..We've walked the trail, we've floated that river. We've discussed, analyzed until we are blue in the face..this was our conclusion based on our knowledge of the area and what evidence LE has provided thus far. It just doesnt make sense it happened on the Northside-to risky for foot traffic as thats the entrance for the Bridge. He was far away in photo provided by police IMO i think by her actions of recording video/audio they were probably creeped out and decided to keep going and exit off south side..however, they were maybe greeted by someone there which prevented them from escaping on the trail that leads right and towards houses. THE VOICE told them to get down the hill which geographically is there left off the south end of bridge. We have been so heartbroken -my sister is having nightmares, her kids are too...this was a great community-always felt safe there-everyone so nice and hospitable! Just last thing you'd ever expect!

It is possible that the perp had a plan to corral the potential victims to the secluded flat area by the creek and he just needed a good opportunity. In that regard, a likely exit IMO would be across the creek by foot through the shallow creek water. His vehicle, whatever it was, would already be there beside the residential road waiting on him. This way he minimized risk by avoiding to go north and potentially run into someone or if someone would come from that direction to help the victims. If he had an accomplice waiting by the creek that would further minimize the risk.
Thank you for joining us, YYC. :welcome:
If he had an accomplice waiting by the creek that would further minimize the risk.
There may have been a man waiting down the hill. He has a white plastic grocery type bag. His arm is bent at the elbow. His shirt is white. Any stripes that appear on his shirt may be short tree branches. Oh, and he has sunglasses on the white cap. I feel Libby was savvy enough to capture all of these surroundings.

The vehicles are parked between him and the water. Look for round black tires. Curves on the vehicles. I cropped the very left hand corner of the original of Abby walking. Gave it a little contrast to darken the shadows. They appear to be very small tinker toy vehicles because the focus is on Abby so this area is slightly out of focus. Admittedly, enhancement is not my forte'. Click on image to enlarge. TY

ABBY LIBBY BRIDGE PIC (3).jpg * ABBY LIBBY BRIDGE PIC (4).jpg

Interesting, haven't thought of tell people. However, i just read on cnn regarding to pic "They are still trying to identify him and have said there may be other suspects."

Does that mean two?

Possible, but much more likely a single perpetrator. My guess is a stranger who was at the initial contact site for legitimate reasons and that this crime was one of opportunity. He either lived in the area or was engaging in some routine. Given the age of the victims, a weapon was used and the murder site would be within 200 yards of where the bodies were found.

ChewyMolasses..trying to reply to your question but Im new to this site and not sure how to work it quite yet but anyway yes I think 2. My sister lives there-I stay with her often ..We've walked the trail, we've floated that river. We've discussed, analyzed until we are blue in the face..this was our conclusion based on our knowledge of the area and what evidence LE has provided thus far. It just doesnt make sense it happened on the Northside-to risky for foot traffic as thats the entrance for the Bridge. He was far away in photo provided by police IMO i think by her actions of recording video/audio they were probably creeped out and decided to keep going and exit off south side..however, they were maybe greeted by someone there which prevented them from escaping on the trail that leads right and towards houses. THE VOICE told them to get down the hill which geographically is there right off the south end of bridge. We have been so heartbroken -my sister is having nightmares, her kids are too...this was a great community-always felt safe there-everyone so nice and hospitable! Just last thing you'd ever expect!

Welcome to WS Dgb. Gives me chills hearing locals talk about the area.

As far as quoting goes, use the Reply With Quote option. Hope that helps.

What do you mean by "blood magic"?
I did say that my signature, the blood magic line, was an accident. It's a quote from a video game I play, Dragon Age. I'm also a member of a forum for that game on tapatalk, so it must have automatically used it. I'm new to this forum so I didn't realize it.

So, since a lot has been discussed on here, I decided to spend some amateur sleuthing time tonight looking at things a little different...

My thinking here is that a predatory person could be compelled to act again if they are thrown off their routine - like losing a job.

So, I'm browsing Glassdoor reviews posted in early February, and there's a pretty disgruntled employee that posted a negative review on February 13 of a company for a labor-based job in Logansport.

Looks like steel work. Anyways, you have to provide an e-mail address to post a review on Glassdoor. I can think of losing your job on/before Valentines day and being pretty upset with the world. If you're upset enough to post a really negative review on Glassdoor, you're pretty upset.

May be worth checking into more companies in the area with recent negative reviews.

Just trying to take an original approach...

In the beginning didn't they say the police were arm in arm crossing the creek? We were under the impression they were looking for something. Maybe Liberty threw her phone in the water as she knew it was waterproof.

I think she did not call 911 as she didn't want him to hear them answer the phone, so she quickly did what she could do, which was to video him.

Thank goodness she has the wits about her to do this, as I think this will be what leads to his arrest. She was a brave little girl

Not trying to be a smarty, but at the end, when taking questions from the press, he did state that the audio as well as the pictures had came from Liberty's phone.

Not trying to be a smarty, but at the end, when taking questions from the press, he did state that the audio as well as the pictures had came from Liberty's phone.

You're right. It was also verified earlier in the conference. Welcome to WS!

Thanks Jax49! Is there a instruction manual somewhere?? Like if i just want to reply to your comment?

Agree with the previous poster who said they suspect it was more than one individual involved. I get the feeling there is a out of town perp who has online connections to a local perp and a plan was layed out to entrap. No way one person could pull this off and keep both girls silent.
I think though, with the age of the girls, if he had a weapon and threatened one, the other girl would not leave. They obviously had the weirf vibes from him

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Maybe the girls witnessed something they shouldn't like a drug deal or marijuana plants being tended too. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jax49! Is there a instruction manual somewhere?? Like if i just want to reply to your comment?
If you are using the app there is an arrow reply icon that allows you to quote the person. There is also a person with a plus sign so you can follow them and a heart icon to give thanks for their comment. Hope this helps!

I thought about that but I think it is more likely to be sexually motivated unfortunately which is horrific.
I just cant imagine the heartbreak the parents must be experiencing. I know as a parent, i would think my child would be safer in numbers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member