IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, this guy had to eat somewhere, get gas for his car, get money from an ATM, etc. There are cams at many businesses. He's on one somewhere near.

Fair amount of open hunting still too. I really think the person is going to be someone from the surrounding area who had a supposed reason for being away from home.

And on a side note....today I learned Indiana has a bullfrog hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, this guy had to eat somewhere, get gas for his car, get money from an ATM, etc. There are cams at many businesses. He's on one somewhere near.
IMOO I think he's a drifter...therefore no money no atm no cell phone no car etc etc...and that's why I see (IMOO) what looks like a plastic shopping bag handle coming out of his jacket under his chin...he has everything he owns in this world on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new here and I'm using tapatalk and find it very frustrating. I've been a basic lurker for awhile, but I've never even created a name until today. Anyway, I'm in Indiana (Northern) so this case is all over our news. <modsnip>
Sorry realized my signature might come across inappropriate here but it's from a video game. I'm on another forum on tapatalk.

I'm not saying it's blood magic...but it's blood magic.

Why are people getting worked up about how we are discussing his accent?? That's basically what sleuthers do and also people actually dedicate professions to researching dialects. It's incredibly important.

Also since I'm only today jumping in here today, is it possible a family friend or older male relative knew where they would be? I'm leaning towards social media contact they hoped to meet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone they actually knew in real life.

He may have broken into a home if it appeared that the owners may have gone south for the winter? I wonder if LE is going door to door, as they did in the Evansdale, Iowa case.

Flyers and audio need to be sent to Canada too. The nearest city is only a 4 hour drive from Delphi. moo

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new here and I'm using tapatalk and find it very frustrating. I've been a basic lurker for awhile, but I've never even created a name until today. Anyway, I'm in Indiana (Northern) so this case is all over our news. <mod snip>

I do not know what those posts were, but others have said they were removed by the mods. Hope that helps.

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new here and I'm using tapatalk and find it very frustrating. I've been a basic lurker for awhile, but I've never even created a name until today. Anyway, I'm in Indiana (Northern) so this case is all over our news. <mod snip>

Sorry realized my signature might come across inappropriate here but it's from a video game. I'm on another forum on tapatalk.

Welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I hear "Git down the hill." I hear an order. I hear authority. I hear cold-calulated evil. I hear studied intention. I hear control. I hear my Grandfather say "Git in the house. Now."
May be a father himself..

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Some were really creepy and extremely offensive. Moderator deleted some of them late last night.

I don't think her phone was in the water.Maybe on the ground down the hill?Maybe she taped him and it was knocked out of her hand or she threw it with or without him knowing.

I wonder now if there was a struggle for the phone, and she threw it into the water to ensure he couldn't take it. If something like that happened, I can't imagine the suspect wading around in the water trying to find it.

Believe the mods pulled them.

I'd say it's definitely a possibility! It would also explain the horrid quality. If I'm not mistaken, the front facing camera on iPhones have even less video quality than the one on the back of the phone. It also would be a good way to disguise taking the video, like she was talking a selfie.

Also I love your username. Now I'm hungry.

I posted days ago fhat I thought it's selfie cam shot. This is a smart, tech savvy girl. Take a selfie video while BG is coming towards us.

I think you're right on the money!

Weird though, isn't it? The article specifically said "a set of footprints" singular, not 'footprints' as I would have expected because there were at least 3 people (the girls and the perp). I know there could be many reasons such as weight, soft ground on one side of a path... I just found that odd.

Those boots kind of look like they're what you may wear while working at a meat packing factory? :thinking:
JMO of course.

They said the boots weren't evidence at this point.

The meat plant went on lockdown, they said it was not related.

Kind of a lot of random coincidences if you ask me. Locals or people who looked into the last meat plant bomb threat...what was the reason? Was it anything like animal activists, or was it racially motivated? Or somebody who used to work there? Just curious and wondering if it was a group of people and if they're at it again or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member