IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued by how many posters are reading things into the voice. If you didn't already know the voice probably belongs to that guy on the bridge, and he's a brutal murderer, honestly, it's hard to tell ANYTHING about the voice IMHO. Sounds like some guy from the midwest. That's all I hear, filtering out the information I already know about him.

If this murderer is not a local - how about a contractor from another state working in the area? Locals that frequent bars and restaurants might have seen this person but don't really know him. JMO

Holding a place. Gratitude for all of you here.

OK. So by the time the crime was occurring, the phone was in her pocket? She got video of the man on the bridge, but later it was only audio. That makes sense.

If they do have copious DNA, it makes no sense whatsoever (to me) to be so coy with their audio and video evidence being released to the public. They're not trying to do this double blind thing, where they hold evidence back from the public. DNA is DNA. They need this guy, take his DNA, it matches or it doesn't case closed. I do understand not wanting to release audio or video that would be horrible to hear and watch, but surely they have lots that isn't distressing to hear that would be helpful in identifying this guy.

I don't think we know that the audio they have has content that's either not distressing, or, doesn't give up elements of the crime, and inform the killer how much they know. And DNA is useless to them as long as they don't have him, so they're making decisions as they go and tips roll in, or don't, as to what they need to say publicly. At least this is what makes sense to me.

In response to Illinois man I'm not sure why you thought the photo I posted was cropped - but you can clearly see the exact same thing in this photo. Top is your original post and the bottom I'm showing you the exact same spot where I see Abby's jacket. I played with different filters and her jacket highlights unlike the background. It is not a tree.

d7a5d7f655c115b84532624c84370804.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• abby2.jpg
    abby2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,077
Apparently not since no DNA match.

Good point, however, there may be more than one perp. DNA might not match creepy ex con sounding voice, might match a second who has no record. No way to know right now :/

Marking my spot... hoping a perp is arrested before thread # 9.

Same here - I'm feeling edgy and frustrated that no one has come forward to ID the perp(s). With so many tips coming in, who knows, he may even have been ID'd but it could take time before the tip can be checked out. Even the DNA samples will take time, no matter that the lab is rushing.

[video=twitter;834587868991471616]https://twitter.com/LindseyEatoNews/status/834587868991471616[/video]

Hard to explain, but to me it's that "cool" voice of an ex con. This guy has done time.
there is a sex offender that is in their 60s that looks like he has been incarcerated that has Delphi meat packing plant listed as employment. I hear an Irish accent in the "git down the hill"

I'm intrigued by how many posters are reading things into the voice. If you didn't already know the voice probably belongs to that guy on the bridge, and he's a brutal murderer, honestly, it's hard to tell ANYTHING about the voice IMHO. Sounds like some guy from the midwest. That's all I hear, filtering out the information I already know about him.

I was born and raised in Indiana. I have lived here for 50 years. This sounds like every male Indiana resident I have ever spoken to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LifeProof brand phone cases are waterproof.

Yes! I have a lifeproof case on my iPhone due to having two wreckless children who like to throw my phone, I dropped it in the bath a few months back and it survived!!!

Haven't seen it mentioned yet; if so, please forgive me. Is it possible Libby had her pictures set on Photostream so that other devices linked to the same Apple ID get the pictures/videos? She could share an Apple ID with her granddad maybe?

Will someone explain why there are 2 different audios? One is at the beginning of this thread "get down the hill" IMHO and a different one on Page 2 of this thread "go down the hill" IMHO. TIA.

Just looked at press conference again where they talked about someone not reporting to work or doing something different that day. I remember someone said school was closed for kids, but I think teachers reported.
LE should check who didn't need to report for the school day. Whose schedules changed from this holiday?
What time did the teachers and staff leave since it was a kid-free school day? Half-day?
Were the bus drivers off? School crossing guards? Cafeteria workers?

there is a sex offender that is in their 60s that looks like he has been incarcerated that has Delphi meat packing plant listed as employment. I hear an Irish accent in the "git down the hill"
To me the photo of the suspected perp does not look that old. More like in his 40's. JMO.

If this murderer is not a local - how about a contractor from another state working in the area? Locals that frequent bars and restaurants might have seen this person but don't really know him. JMO

Good point, this guy had to eat somewhere, get gas for his car, get money from an ATM, etc. There are cams at many businesses. He's on one somewhere near.

Then his DNA would be on file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member