IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do see now that there is a brown possibly camo hat. You can see the shadow made by the bill on his face and also where his hair puffs out from under the hat on the right side.

No hat.

LE stated that he is disguising himself with a scarf and a hat.

But why should we care what they think?

Where does it say that. Link please
They said blue jacket and a hoodie iirc
Thanks for pointing it out to me

I do agree with most of your post. However; before he eliminated one he sexually assaulted her first and then went on to his second victim.

Before he did either, he would make sure each victim was bound, imo. We have read cases of more than one victim, some who lived to tell their story, and many times the person would make one of the victims bind the other one up and then the perp would bind up the second victim then raped them both.

Imo, these girls were both sexually assaulted before being murdered. He wanted both and that is why he took both. IMO.

I think in like 95% of these kind of cases both victims were murdered within an hour and a half time span or less and he was gone from the area before the first 911 call came in reporting them missing.

These two poor girls were deceased before their pick up time. Not trying to seem like a broken record, but people on here are throwing out not only speculative, but totally implausible scenarios.

They didn't end up in a vehicle, LE would have shared that, already. This guy's MO is get the thrill/crime over with in as little time as possible.

Just a little FYI, I have seen many men put hands in their pockets wearing similar type of jeans with hoodies around here today since there are tons of construction sites. I don't think what they are wearing screams to me they are guilty and I am on the west coast. Ppl need to look around that are close to them in that area and observe behavior past and present. Right now there is a witch hunt on social media for ppl who put their hands in their pockets and are wearing similar jeans with a hoodie. The lineup would be ridiculous if LE focused just on that part so ppl who are online in the various facebook pages need to control themselves from making it into a bigger circus.

I agree. I am seeing this guy everywhere because I'm following this case so closely. I saw 4 of him at the grocery store just today. He is very run of the mill, generic, standard dressed older gentleman.

Yes, he may have had a gun...but concealed carry is legal in Indiana so it in itself is not relevant.

Not relevant?

You mean other than it could be the murder weapon?

Most conceal and carry don't carry it in their pocket like that. They have it holstered.

It does sound like he says "get down the hill" but why would the police only say he says"down the hill".Surely if they thought he said "Get down the hill" they would have said so.
They clearly say you will hear 3 words. "DOWN THE HILL"

Thats actually a great point because they HAVE the rest of the audio they cut that clip from and already know what he did or didn't say, and there's no real point in creating speculation about the g", which leads me to think that it's likely that the "g" was the end of the word before "down the hill" IMO.

These two poor girls were deceased before their pick up time. Not trying to seem like a broken record, but people on here are throwing out not only speculative, but totally implausible scenarios.

They didn't end up in a vehicle, LE would have shared that, already. This guy's MO is get the thrill/crime over with in as little time as possible.

I agree - my thoughts are is that he walked them down the hill and shot them.
There was no time for anything else - especially when there are two victims.
This is why I do not think it is random.
It might have been a hit - revenge - they need to look at everyone that were involved in the girls lives.

I may have missed this but where is it stated in MSM that one or both of the girls were sexually assaulted?

They haven't said. I think the implementation of more JMO and IMO's needs to happen stat. There is an IMO in this post, but the first sentence sounds factual. Please be careful of this everyone! The more JMO's you can throw in your post, the better! IMO. ha.

Also, if you are an expert, PLEASE GET VERIFIED THROUGH WEBSLEUTHS. If someone is not verified through Websleuths as being an expert or insider, I'd say its safe to just assume they aren't an expert.

This is not specific to one person, just overall. Lots of posts are being mistaken as containing factual information when that simply is not true. It's ok to be annoying with the amount of JMO's you jam into a post. It's better than having a bunch of people think that your opinion is a fact, that will dirty the waters of this investigation. That already happens so much on other social media, lets not contribute to that.

Edit: It is also very helpful to "reply with quote" on posts that you're referring to. If you don't, your comment will either not make sense to most of us or be taken out of context, which can create lots of confusion.

Not relevant?

You mean other than it could be the murder weapon?

Most conceal and carry don't carry it in their pocket like that. They have it holstered.

Did you read my reply to the comment above David, please do so.

Thank you!!!!! The thread is moving so fast, but when I try to read to catch up there's so much non-factual information clogging up the thread!

Fox59 article states they were found noon on 14th his photo was released after that.

What guy under 40, even in the rural Midwest, would wear that outfit? Especially those jeans? Those are the kinds of jeans guys over 60 wear. Guys under 40 out for a hike here in the Midwest would wear some Under Armour stretch leg thingies (athletic wear) and some shorts over them to go out for any kind of outdoor activity this time of year. And on top, probably some kind of athletic wear stretch thingy with T-shirt over it. Guy in photo dresses 60+ even accounting for rural Midwest lack of fashion (I am in KC)

Seriously, I've seen guys in their 40s wearing what this guys wears. You're describing someone who cares about brands and hiking gear fashion .. REI, North Face, Marmot clothing / shoes. But not everyone has money for brands like UA or even cares about that. I was an avid day hiker for a long time, and I saw all kinds of dress on the trail, from shorts + t-shirts and sneakers and no gear, to people wearing real hiking gear, and everything in between.

How do you account for different death dates in their obituaries?

[edit - darn I dropped the quote sorry- was quoting the person who said maybe they were all playing pokemon go out there.]

Highly doubt it as they were actively using social media and pokemon go is so resource heavy that you can't use other apps at the same time without pogo shutting off usually, unless you have a nice new fancy phone with a great processor.

(source - pokemon go is my "special interest" and I'm embarassingly knowledgeable about everything having to do with it, have a completed gen 1 pokedex, spend most of my day on dedicated pogo message boards, am one of the highest level players in my town (level 32 - go team mystic!) and basically geek out about it despite being a 44 year old wife and mother, lol.)

The cadence is wrong for it to be "down there" even with a Boston accent ("down they-ah"). The emphasis is on the word "hill" in the recording, not on the "they" it would be if it were a Bostonian saying "down there." I have no clue who this guy is, but I'm almost positive he's not from MA or ME (although he is clearly a mainiac....)

I agree, not a New Englander. I was just giving an example of someone who heard it "blind" and on different speakers than I assume most of us are using. Through my car speakers definitely made it sound different to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What guy under 40, even in the rural Midwest, would wear that outfit? Especially those jeans? Those are the kinds of jeans guys over 60 wear. Guys under 40 out for a hike here in the Midwest would wear some Under Armour stretch leg thingies (athletic wear) and some shorts over them to go out for any kind of outdoor activity this time of year. And on top, probably some kind of athletic wear stretch thingy with T-shirt over it. Guy in photo dresses 60+ even accounting for rural Midwest lack of fashion (I am in KC)

As a guy under 40 who is not a douche bag, I would never, ever wear what you are describing. I am currently wearing a white tie dye t-shirt, with a blue 1/4 zip hoodie, with black jeans, and black boots.

<modsnip>

Does anyone know if this is an avid park that teenagers visit by themselves is it popular amongst that group.

I'm going to respectfully disagree. My husband (young 40's) has "old" jeans he wears often for outside stuff. He's had them from in his 20's, he wears them when we are doing something that he could possibly get dirty or torn. Perp's clothing does not seem out of place to me. But...I'm in OK. Depending on what we do depends on the dress. Strolling through woods before hunting season, my husband could easily dress like this. Old clothes, he doesn't care if they get messed up and he has to trash, weather is cooler so we are somewhat bundled up in layers we could take off if needed. Now, if we're going on an actual hike, yes, we may dress differently. But seeing this Perp, his clothes don't shout of place to me. It does shout older, I would say 40+, but not 60+. I see this guy on a mission, not there for an actual hike. Totally MOO and not trying to disregard yours :) Just a different perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne