IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think ordinary posters can determine what questions can be "put to rest", but thanks. If a mod says this is not a topic we will discuss, that's fine. Other people who aren't interested in the answer can just skip and scroll.

When/if a coroner's report is available then the discussion would be more worthwhile. Us "ordinary" posters are trying to sift through a lot of speculation to find facts on the thread.

seriously i live in a rural area, people wear their pajamas an gumboots, whatevers comfortable, i don't even look twice any more. the fella is storing ?? in his jacket (i'd guess booze) i don't dress pretty i might where old man pants, but i am female if i work out side, or hike with dogs its comfort and protection against elements. But if i go city you would not recognize me

if it were confirmed for us that one girl died prior to the other, would that help us find their killer? If so, how?

Here is what I'm seeing. After studying these I really cannot be sure he has a hat on. IF it were a baseball cap because of how light and shadow work, we would expect to see the top of the bill very bright. The light would create a very obvious shape from the hat part to the bill which we do not see. It is possible if he is wearing a hat that it could be more of a newsboy style cap with just a slight bill. Otherwise he's wearing no hat at all. You can see in both images the hood is down, I've marked the hoodie in blue. Again, a light colored hood up over his head would be very bright in contrast with his skin. We can assume the hood is down in both pics.

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 1.42.28 PM.jpg

No cause of death and no info. about the phone. It's assumed the phone may have been recovered, but also speculation that the info. may have been from the cloud.

If she automatically backs her phone up to the cloud, and had the internet to do so, this is entirely possible.

I'd read something about the phone pinging at various locations in the area. Can anyone substantiate this?

Are you referring to Kansas City? You cant really compare a town of 3000 to a city. I grew up in a rural area smaller than Delphi, and men under 60 definitely dress like the man in the photo. Sure in KC they don't. Different area.
Well all I can say is when caught, if this guy's under 60, I hope they give him an additional 20 years for his crimes against fashion :)

Considering how close the meat packing plant is, I wonder if he hauls livestock for a living. If so he would have ways (instruments) of controlling the actions of the stock.

OOOHHHH! Good point!!! Like a hot shot... that would definitely cause me to comply and could be concealed under several layers of clothing like the in the photo wearing.

Shocking to see that as a public walk way. Unbelievable acually, very dangerous to me. I would never walk across that. It should be dismantled. Jmo

Judging by trail maps I've seen, the trail technically ends at the bridge.

When/if a coroner's report is available then the discussion would be more worthwhile. Us "ordinary" posters are trying to sift through a lot of speculation to find facts on the thread.

Well, Good luck with that! ;D I'm learning to skip and scroll through hundreds of posts about what color hair this perp appears to have in this fuzzy photo, and does he have a hat or not. I thought obituaries might be a refreshing change since I (personally) haven't seen that discussed "ad nauseum". Although admittedly I haven't read hours and hours on these threads.

And, actually, add that the death date in the obituary does match what I heard in the news section of a radio broadcast, I'm left really wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho