IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to take a short break. Is there anything in this thread that I need to go back and look at?

re: the "dad jeans" thing: around my part of suburban Boston, the younger guys don't wear jeans much at all, and if they do, they're slim-legged.

I can feel the frustration with each passing day, hour even….

I guess we all know if they don’t catch this perp this time, there will be a next time.

When the motive is to just to kill at random, (which imo, this is what he did/does), than everyone is his potential next target.

I do think he stalked them, perhaps on the net, or possibly just used public info that school was called off on that day, but parents likely still had to go to work, upping the possibility that some kids would in that area but fewer adults at that time of day…

I feel like he is very methodical killer. I am no profiler, but he had a plan, and it worked.
He seemed cool as a cucumber to me, very non-descript, (as we know), and completely devoid of compassion (obviously). A true Psychopath, I do believe.

Psychopaths often blend in very well, but they DO have some distinguishing oddities that have been well documented. Close relationships are few, and/or strained, because of their lack of awareness of even casual harm they inflict constantly, (unintentionally because they just don’t get it). We don’t have much to go on, but I’m thinking he’s no older than 40, and must have some casual acquaintances. Maybe people should be looking for behavioral traits more than physical ones?

As for the limited info being shared by LE; I very much appreciate the extreme caution with which they are shielding these children and their families from being re-victimized in the press, over and over. I couldn’t be more impressed with the tremendous respect they are showing.

Sadly, there are “Gore Fans” who want to *see* the pain and horror, and other predators who would use that info for terrible personal pleasure.

While the above is true of some, I do think its human nature to want detail. How bad was it really? And often a picture of the worst, puts that question to rest I think, like “Oh! I thought it was (fill in the blank), but it looks like it was over quick, (or dragged out longer and worse sadly), I feel like people are not necessary gawking at misfortune, as they are seeking details that let them experience the true tragedy, so as to best know how to respond and cope, and decide how to help.

When people rubber neck a traffic accident, I don’t think many want to see injured people, so much they want to access the situation thoroughly, “How bad was it?” “What happened exactly?” "How can we help"...

But even the very best of intentions, Pave the Road To Hell, for the families, when their loved ones death throes get into the hands of the press.

Bravo to LE Indiana!
I agree. Warriena Wright (Queensland Australia) comes to mind. The audio tape of her last hours, even seconds leading up to her death should never have been released. Her family has expressed great anguish over this. We only need enough sound and visual to catch this rotten thing, leave the rest of it in LEs hands.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had to take a short break. Is there anything in this thread that I need to go back and look at?

re: the "dad jeans" thing: around my part of suburban Boston, the younger guys don't wear jeans much at all, and if they do, they're slim-legged.

You've missed nothing

Not really.

Nothing important. The thread is a mess with inaccurate info being spread. It's unfortunate for these girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living as I do in small town rural America, I just have to comment on the manner of dress. Every man from 20 on up wears clothes like this including camo-wear which is very popular. Reason? They tend livestock, string or mend barbed wire fences, clear brush, repair motors, cars, and machinery -- work that is tough on clothes. To dress any other way is considered elitist. Plus, most are beefy. They have large bellies, wear their jeans below the belly line and hence, the pants droop as they do on the suspect. They wear a long-tail shirt to hide the belly and their low-riding pants. When weather is cold, they wear a sweatshirt hoodie over the whole mess and add a baseball type cap, usually from a seed supplier, implement manufacturer, or sports team.

When I first saw the pictures of the suspect, I thought he looked like almost every man in my county.

I'd like to mention one quick thing about the amount of time that BG could have been in the park. Some have speculated on past threads that BG was rushed and may have botched his plans, which made him panic bc of the lack of time he had. Go outside and walk around for 1.5 to 2 hours and you realize that alot of things can happen in that amount of time. Sometimes i think we forget how quickly these monsters can carry out their devious plans. all is MOO

How do you account for different death dates in their obituaries?

I think it s a mistake. The bodies were found in the same area by authorities less than a mile from where they were last seen alive.
They were found nearly 60 feet from the edge of a creek on private property.

If they died on separate days I doubt that then they would have been found in the same location.

They where found at the same location - therefore they died the same day/time.

Hi, first time poster. I think that the evidence they have released might be the best they have. LE said that the photo of was a still from the video. That is why the quality is so bad. Why not release a short clip of the video(like they did with the audio) so we get a clearer pic? There is a lot of editing they can do if they need to crop or eliminate noise etc, but still have clear video of the guy. Unfortunately, I think this might be all they have and are trying to make the guy very nervous by playing it close to the vest. JMO

I think we should stray away from the jeans that the is wearing and concentrate more on the hoodie and jacket. MOO it looks like the hood is the same color as the flannel underneath the blue jacket. I think that's kind of rare, usually the hood is gray. I googled "rust colored flannel hoodie" and came across Dakota Grizzly Flannel Fleece-lined Hooded Jacket sold by Sportsman's Guide that I think looks similar. JMO

I have seen many people wear a blue jacket like that also. Quite often it seems like they have a logo or company on the back, from the ones I remember they were a car dealership.

Small caliber pistols aren't all that loud and in a rural area, people wouldn't even look up from their lunch at hearing 2 shots from, say, a 9mm. All JMO.

Agree with this. I live in the country, we hear shots all the time, nothing out of the ordinary. Hard to tell where they come from since the sound travels quite a ways in the wild.

Have you any reasonable expectation he would have been in Indiana at that time?

I don't know him very well anymore (he was only an acquaintance about 8 years ago). I have no idea what he does or where he does it, I only know he farms land just near my home.

Hey all, this is my first time posting here, been a long-time lurker.. I have nieces the same age as Abby & Libby and a toddler granddaughter. so all of these kind of cases get to me, but this one has really been haunting me & causing me to lose sleep. I think it's due to seeing the pics of the BG and knowing Libby recorded those images herself, but esp hearing the audio file. I played it from the browser on my son's xbox, which is hooked up to surround sound and it was like I'd let this evil thing into my living room, it's given me nightmares.

I keep looking at his pic trying to see if I can make out anything, I think I notice something, then on another look I change my mind. One thing I did notice is in the pic where we see his hair, while the exact color is questionable, it does appear to be trimmed well, it's not messy or over-grown. So, unless he's good at cutting his own hair, he must get it cut somewhere or at least he has before. Also, the white thing near his neck, someone said it looked like it could be a bag handle, I know some thought he could be smoking, personally I can't tell, but was wondering if it could be a trail of smoke, given these are still images, we wouldn't see it fading or blowing away. It's probably not, but just a thought I wanted to throw out there.

I didn't mean to make it seem like I'm calling people who dress this way hicks. I was just giving perspective as I grew up in a very small town, and then moved to a much larger city metro area and have lived in KC since. There's nothing wrong with it, just explaining to the other poster that people in larger cities tend to not dress in a similar way.

Oh no! I was not offended, and was being a bit flippant (trying to instill a little humor, perhaps_-- I would not make a very good comedienne, apparently). I took no offense from anyone's description of what is the norm for any age group or area. We are known to call ourselves country bumpkims, country hicks, farmers, or whatnot. As long as it is said respectfully, it does it matter one whit to me. I just want to feel comfortable, whatever I wear.

You are good, friend. "therethere" I am sorry if I made you feel bad ... was far from my intention. Forgive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC