IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I whole heartedly agree.... could definitely be alluding to the Flora Fire and a possible connection to BG.[/QUOTE

Could also be that that this guy is a symbolically portrayed as a devil who brings hell and evil in his wake . ..destroying innocence and all that is good and pure... jmo

Yes, I agree, it could also mean that. I just find it curious that the Flora girls murder has not been solved & now Libby & Abby’s case is still not solved. But I’m stuck on my theory that BG is an SK. Could just be me trying to make a connection that isn’t there[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so some of you may remember the picture of the guy in the red hoodie that I captured when I first started following this case. The one who shows up in the background of the reporter. I believe it was the day of the girls funeral. I have it saved somewhere, just not handy now....

Anyway...I often go back to the pictures and look to see and ask "what are we missing" there has got to be something, anything there in that picture that can identify this guy...

Well, this is going to not turn out to be much...but there is something in the picture that none of us have noticed before....

I was trying to figure out what that guy in the red hoodie was carrying, so I watched the video over and over and over again...I finally was able to determine that it was a thermos bottle. Similar to this one....

https://www.farmers.co.nz/home/kitchen/tea-coffee/thermos-travel-mug-400ml-chrome-6063134

Well, as I was looking at the picture of the BG today, I noticed HE TOO has that same thermos bottle....you can only see the top of the black portion and some of the silver. He is carrying it in his arm...
(credit for the original picture goes to NIN, I enhanced it by making it black and white)

Posting the original B/W pic and one where I see the thermos. I'll follow up with a picture of the guy in the red hoodie if I get permission to post it.

I have always suspected that guy was BG, now I'm convinced...

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

ETA: Does anyone know why when we are posting pictures, it comes up as 404-image not found? TIA

The video you’re talking about...was the man walking near train tracks? He was walking along the sidewalk & glanced at the camera? I’ve been bothered by that as well.

What was the date of the video? What media source posted it? Im searching to no avail.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already.
What do you think is the common denominator between these girls murders for ILE to make the mad rush to Colorado to investigate DN as a possible suspect?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Forgive me if this has been discussed already.
What do you think is the common denominator between these girls murders for ILE to make the mad rush to Colorado to investigate DN as a possible suspect?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I'm not convinced its DN, but the irony of his locations to murders is uncanny. And the article stating people in the search party for TW seeing DN's car pass multiple times sounds even more ironic.

My thought? It could be him, and LE is in to panic to file charges until they have a perfect case because he has multiple warrant holds; They know he will be in custody in one county or another for some time anyway, even as some cases get resolved.

Yes...both are in Lafayette. His LinkedIn profile says he started with Purdue this month. He reported on crime, education, and government at J&C.
Interesting, Joe wrote the majority of articles on the murders while at J&C. He also wrote about the Flora Fire.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Yes he also annouced his new job on his Twitter this month.

Interesting he wrote those articles, explains why the inmate chose him.

I'm not convinced its DN, but the irony of his locations to murders is uncanny. And the article stating people in the search party for TW seeing DN's car pass multiple times sounds even more ironic.

My thought? It could be him, and LE is in to panic to file charges until they have a perfect case because he has multiple warrant holds; They know he will be in custody in one county or another for some time anyway, even as some cases get resolved.
I'm hoping we'll know more after his court appearance next week in Clear Creek on the 24th.

I wonder whether below one flame there is something like a signature/some scrawly letters.

Further I wonder why the left pant leg (viewer's right side) is twisted as DN's pant's leg (though the other one) is when he is keying the truck of his employer.

AbbyLibbyBPofIPFlameSign.jpg

Wow, 130 posts in 24 hours and hardly any about DN.

TY for all the comments.

Is that new sketch legit ?

As if he was covering up half his face I can see why the girls would of been alarmed by his appearance. Also in this new sketch he seems to have longer hair which would rule out DN.

I wonder whether below one flame there is something like a signature/some scrawly letters.

Further I wonder why the left pant leg (viewer's right side) is twisted as DN's pant's leg (though the other one) is when he is keying the truck of his employer.

cache.php
The twist drawn in the leg is a strange coincidence.
I looks briefly but found no connection to DN by jail or court.
State rehab programs? - Someone here said all the Indiana inmates in the region process in Plainsfield.

Apparently phoning bomb threats to IP is a re-occuring theme. Two other threats were made the same month according to the article.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...hreat-suspect-arrested-early-friday/84664392/

What's special about him?

I don’t find anything special, was posting it for someone requesting it off of another’s post.

What's special about him?

Hi Henry,

Scroll upstream to the post about the guy with the thermos. This video was discussed last spring or summer with posters questioning whether red sweatshirt guy was BG showing up the day of the funerals.

That’s the problem with the sketch and I’m sure it’s frustrating the hell out of LE that it literally could be half the population.

Every other photo I see of somebody could be BG, the sketch is just to vague and actually complicate’s matters I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper