IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the witnesses and the sketch

Holeman says the bit about 'not just from one person' but then he also says 'she' a few times. LE doesn't help anyone with this lack of clarity.

Or with statements like the reason they can't release any more details about anything is because then they'll get into 'false confessions'. Really? That might be true if this was about claiming to have the winning lottery ticket or being the owner of a found mega-karat diamond ring. But this is double homicide not Powerball.

And they've got the BG images and voice. That's a whole lot more than Cinderella being able to put her foot into the glass slipper or OJ not being able to put his hand in the bloody glove.

So when they first release the sketch, we learn that it's based on the recollection of several witnesses but then the ISP Sgt Holeman refers repeatedly to 'she'. And the sketch release comes with the disclaimer that the hat - a flat cap that's common on the gallops at Newmarket but not so much in rural Indiana - 'may not be accurate'.

Now we have DC on the MK segment telling us 'Please, disregard the face but look at the body because anybody could identify a family member by looking at the body.' I think we'd all agree that the body and movement is important and if the ISP feel that way too, why can't they release a moving image of BG?

FWIW, in the MK segment, he is asked if were there 'any eyewitnesses who actually saw BG'. And he answers 'No, there were not.' That appears to be a direct answer to the specifics of MK's question - and at several points in the interview, he pointedly did not answer her questions directly. Recall that he wouldn't even say yes or no to whether Libby's phone was an iPhone. What on earth could be the point of keeping that confidential?

Carroll County has a population of about 20,000. In a four month span between Nov 2016 and Feb 2017, six young girls were murdered in two separate incidents. Neither incident has been solved, not even the one in which there are images and audio of the suspect.

Thanks for taking the time to share your impressions on the latest information. Very interesting, passepartout.

Agreed. He/she could be using symbolism to represent something they either know or suspect of someone as it seems there are a few hidden components within this drawing. I just noticed two more objects on BG’s right hand sleeve if you look at it sideways. I could just be looking too hard but regardless, this drawing is creepy imo.

This inmate has really got us all going. I would say he is incorporating everything "we" have seen on BG, even the dog (as seen under and in the upside down 5). He is really pulling our leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's worth a study.

You make good points
The easement leads to private property and it was not owned by the Indian trails. So here is a property map and owners' listing. Zoom in to Deer Creek and look at the bridge parcel. Click on that and "View Report". scroll down to "Transfer History" and see that it was recently transferred to "Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana Inc" on 12/20/17. Prior to that it was CSX Private property owned by CSX, not part of the trail.

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Application.aspx?AppID=377&LayerID=5553&PageTypeID=1
https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Ap...PageID=2980&KeyValue=08-06-28-000-030.000-006

My point was that the land owners were being bothered by the looky loos and being asked for interviews, etc.
My other point was that LE makes their crime scene taping unmistakable. I have never seen them use "POSTED" signs. It's possible someone attached those to existing tape. I do not think it was there on the day of the search. There was an overhead video of the entire area, I think by RTV6. I have no recollection of seeing it there. GH has this tape in one of his vids contributed by another person but that was also later.
I still think that is not crime scene tape, LOL. But JMO

ETA I have Similar Tape as well as Caution tape that I used when I was in Facilities Management back in the old days. Also I can buy police tape on line if I want to be that "get offa my lawn" guy. :biggrin:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Yel..._d_YAhUDc60KHTxuAF8Q_AUICigB&biw=1575&bih=703

Regardless, If anyone has a link where LE put tape there during the crime scene forensic examination I would love it. Let's sleuth this tape thing.

hmm. Merci, Steleheart, I agree completely. What's with the tape?

And also to that point it's a hop, skip and a jump from the transfer station if someone, who should not be driving, agreed to give a hitch hiker a lift to the SE end of the bridge.

So the timing, midday, could have been about getting back and forth to work or something, which could mean that if he were stalking and planning in this area, then he works not too far away.

He may have been around the park previously midday like that, during the week?

He may have been ready for this school holiday.

So, he may have known by at least having driven through town, seen it in a paper, heard it on the radio, through a colleague, SM,... or though any myriad of ways, known that he'd have a good chance to go through with this that day.

Nothing about this crime seems spur of the moment, to me.

Only, chance would have it that he was captured by the girls first on that bridge and hopefully soon by LE.

wow that is some TWISTED stuff, but interesting..it's a sickening drawing. MOO

Hi minazoe,
Sickening is one word for it. I can’t sleuth it. It’s too dark and unsettling. It’s the type of image that causes nightmares for me.
Those poor girls!!!!

Remember that case in Florida(about 10 years ago or so, maybe a little longer) where the young girl was snatched while walking past the garage? There was video footage of her abduction. The guy's face was just barely visible-certainly not detailed enough for a stranger to pick him out. And yet, they aired that footage and had someone in mind within no time. I thought that's what would happen with this case.

I think what happened with the other one was that the guy was in context, so it was easier for people who knew him to pick him out. It hasn't helped that BG looks like every other man in the area and that he was seen in the woods. Maybe if he'd been seen near a business or near a home...

ETA: Carlie Brucia was the young girl.

Or not so over dressed.

I am not seeing how this sketch helps. Are we trying to say the inmate that drew it is BG? Or the inmate knows BG? If we have no evidence of that, then discussing the sketch is moot. Its just some person’s guess as to what BG looks like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't get it either. Without context, it just seems to me to be some sketch by some random person-someone who could be any of us. I guess it's something new to talk about, though.

And, for what it's worth, I am not seeing a breathing apparatus. I see a scarf.

Why does a prisoners sketch matter? It’s just an opinion of an altered photo of the bg. I’m not missing anything.
This has very little weight but to only confirm misinformation. These are not facts don’t forget it’s just an opinion of what the prisoner thinks bg looks like.

I think they have potential as well.

Especially if the Year Books could be paired with local knowledge regarding known criminals and others who may have flown under the radar as far as formal arrests go, but bad news types. Ie: were known to be aggressive towards others, harm animals, sexually deviant, or to have aspirations of forming a mafia group / out law bikers etc.

Anecdotally, I can think of at least one individual from my high school (hundreds of miles away from the crime scene) whose criminality ran deep and was known to be an all around "very bad news" character. He also avoided formal trouble with the police- at least in his youth. I would suspect him in a local crime with similar circumstances.

Remember seeing video of the memorial held for Abby and Libby early on, had the picture of BG been released yet?

Remember seeing video of the memorial held for Abby and Libby early on, had the picture of BG been released yet?

Yes. Memorial was 18th, pics were released on the 15th. IIRC.

Agreed. He/she could be using symbolism to represent something they either know or suspect of someone as it seems there are a few hidden components within this drawing. I just noticed two more objects on BG’s right hand sleeve if you look at it sideways. I could just be looking too hard but regardless, this drawing is creepy imo.
What exactly do you see?

Why does a prisoners sketch matter? It’s just an opinion of an altered photo of the bg. I’m not missing anything.
This has very little weight but to only confirm misinformation. These are not facts don’t forget it’s just an opinion of what the prisoner thinks bg looks like.

True. But no stone unturned.

Much appreciated Jax49, for this and all your continued fact checking. Thank you! Forever catching up still...

Thank you. I try not to become obsessed with these cases, but this one has me hooked. I want BG on death row, period.

Imagining the fear these kids experienced keeps me awake at night...

Psychic or just very imaginative?

ETA: He left out the gun many of us thought we saw.
Neither psychic or imaginative....just a guy sitting in jail with time on his hands. So he decides to glamorize a sicko who brutally murdered 2 girls.

I found this link with one of the first pics of Bridge Guy published on Feb 17, 2017.

Not a leap for him to draw a pic in 7 days....what else does he have to do?

The real question: why did he send it to Joe Paul, a writer at Purdue University News located in Lafayette, IN?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/city-delph...ken-rattled-murders-teenage/story?id=45562004

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Neither psychic or imaginative....just a guy sitting in jail with time on his hands. So he decides to glamorize a sicko who brutally murdered 2 girls.

I found this link with one of the first pics of Bridge Guy published on Feb 17, 2017.

The real question: why did he send it to Joe Paul, a writer at Purdue University News located in Lafayette, IN?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/city-delph...ken-rattled-murders-teenage/story?id=45562004

I probably should have added a "sarcasm" symbol to my post.

I do not think that Alexis made that clear.

The same night that there was a lock down for the bomb threat she tweeted the pics of the boots.

https://www.facebook.com/PharosTribune/posts/10153809667432326
https://twitter.com/alexismcadamstv/status/834521628419710989

If anyone else is more clear on that please let us know. Thanks!

Thanks again, Steleheart. Seems crystal clear.

I probably should have added a "sarcasm" symbol to my post.

So much more fun when you don't. :pillowfight2:

He worked for the Journal and Courier then. He has only just started at Purdue this month I believe. BP IP is from Lafayette In. Is the Journal and Courier also Lafayette, In ?
I wonder if the inmate is in Lafayette, LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member