IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporting the notion that BG was lying in wait near the SE end of the bridge are the various videos showing the SE trail still taped off in the days afterward. I've not seen any other videos showing yellow tape, aside from the actual crime scene across the creek below the cemetery, some 500' away.

cache.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KR-R3OYhgY (at the 6:30 mark)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-01-16 at 4.39.32 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-01-16 at 4.39.32 PM.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 78
I am confused here....was this an automatic response and unintentional slip up by DC as to there being no real witness who contributed to the sketch?? In other words genetic phenotyping after all?
Many people have speculated that is the answer for why they would say "not blue eyes".

A valid point. I’ve never been on the MHB, but if I ever were, I certainly wouldn’t walk it with my hands in my pockets! He wasn’t afraid he’d need to catch himself I surmise.

MOO

I've walked on the bridge quite a bit. Anytime I am somewhere that high up, from a man made bridge to a natural bridge, I keep my hands in my pocket. It's a comfort thing. I keep them in there and fist them, like I am willfully pushing myself down to be rooted on the boards.

There is actually no evidence (that we know of) that BG was ever on the other side (N) side of the bridge.

The 'witness' situation is very unclear to me, especially with DC's request on MK that we look at the body and not the face. Is LE backing away from their sketch? It's never been clear how many witnesses were involved in the sketch process but Holeman (IIRC) referred to a witness as 'she' in the press conference last summer, seeming to indicate that there was only one and it is female. What if that witness turned out to be unreliable? Is there any other reason why LE would be disavowing the sketch?

I said pretty much the same thing in my post yesterday on the other thread. I don't want to be responsible for starting any conspiracy theories, and I have been VERY defensive of LE and the witnesses statements in the past, but I am starting to wonder if there isn't something up with this sketch. It WAS an odd statement to make.

Agreed. Someone asked me on the other thread my reasons for my thought process on why I think BG is right under everyones nose. I think this is a close to home case. I too think this screams local guy. The bridge area is not a place some random outsider shows up at.

I have been looking for access to yearbooks. Current and past. I think they could hold the key.

I feel it's plausibe someone has overheard the girls talk about this place a few times and with school being out, for teachers, janitors and school bus drivers too, knew he could find them there and knew the area. (as always jmo)

http://www.oraclealums.com/class_index.cfm

There is actually no evidence (that we know of) that BG was ever on the other side (N) side of the bridge.

The 'witness' situation is very unclear to me, especially with DC's request on MK that we look at the body and not the face. Is LE backing away from their sketch? It's never been clear how many witnesses were involved in the sketch process but Holeman (IIRC) referred to a witness as 'she' in the press conference last summer, seeming to indicate that there was only one and it is female. What if that witness turned out to be unreliable? Is there any other reason why LE would be disavowing the sketch?

Has the plaid jacket guy ever been ID'd? Did LE speak to him? What about 'the couple' on the bridge? Knowing their specific timelines and their movements might help pin down BG's routes and timeline.

I've always thought there was a witness, but that witness was from another crime committed by BG. Maybe LE thought the 2 were connected only to find out that they are not and thus the backtracking on the sketch??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was talk of the witness seeing BG further SW from Delphi??

I've always thought there was a witness, but that witness was from another crime committed by BG. Maybe LE thought the 2 were connected only to find out that they are not and thus the backtracking on the sketch??

That's an interesting idea.

I find this interesting. Didn’t LE take boots from IP? I’m not saying LE took boots owned by anyone in particular, but maybe standard issue, to compare to the shoe prints they found at the CS?
https://www.theindychannel.com/news...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens
MOO

The information you attached doesn't mention a boot or IP. If you can source the information, can you then explain, please, as I haven't followed all the threads all the time?

Many people have speculated that is the answer for why they would say "not blue eyes".

Indeed. I being one of them...is anyone else interpreting the quote from DC the same way, that this witness is being omitted?

I find this interesting. Didn’t LE take boots from IP? I’m not saying LE took boots owned by anyone in particular, but maybe standard issue, to compare to the shoe prints they found at the CS?
https://www.theindychannel.com/news...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are photos of the boots upstream...

(I think BIC said he/she wants to go hunting for it :wink:
JK, making a quip about BIC's post from earlier re: looking through 80 threads for something else:
No thanks, I’ll take your word for it. [emoji4] )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to edit this post.

It was 3:14. The short path that DG took is known as the 505 trail that curves and leads down to the creek. DG went back to his vehicle. DG called Becky at 3:30 before going to the Freedom Bridge. Then, he walked back to where the 505 trail intersects.

Tara and DG were joined because Tara arrived around 4. Kelsi did not go to work for her 4:00 shift. Kelsi went to the bridge.

Cody arrived about 4:20 with Becky. It was Kelsi and Cody who walked across the high bridge and to the homes along the Private Drive. They found one resident at home.

Becky called Mike at 4:00 and again at 4:18. Mike arrived at the Mears property at 5:00 and spoke to them. MP called a friend who is a police officer. Mike walked to where Becky was. They phoned 911 around 5::20.

A point of interest is that a witness claimed to have seen BG wearing a scarf. BP, the guy who phoned in the false bomb threat to IP, drew a sketch of BG wearing a scarf and sent it to a reporter with the Journal.

Can you link the pic BP drew? How did he know BG wore a scarf. Also what witness saw BG with a scarf? Could you please link that too if poss. Thanks Dd.

They’ve said there are other pictures on the phone, we may never know what’s on them, but he could have appeared soon after that picture of Abby. IMO
Have you a link to the statement that says there are other pictures on the phone - that would prove he came from North end wouldn't it. Thanx Bic.

Can you link the pic BP drew? How did he know BG wore a scarf. Also what witness saw BG with a scarf? Could you please link that too if poss. Thanks Dd.

This was something that came out back around March. It wasn't official and, in the beginning, LE told us not to pass around unofficial sketches. (This one and another one were popular.) You can still find it if you do some creative Googling (I did just now) but I am assuming that since it wasn't official, we're not meant to share it here.

I am confused here....was this an automatic response and unintentional slip up by DC as to there being no real witness who contributed to the sketch?? In other words genetic phenotyping after all?
Yes I wonder. As some of us speculated I think that is possible and it would mean they have DNA if so. I do think there was at least one female witness who saw him beforehand. (The one that it has been speculated had a dog with her and wishes she had warned the girls) JMO.

This was something that came out back around March. It wasn't official and, in the beginning, LE told us not to pass around unofficial sketches. (This one and another one were popular.) You can still find it if you do some creative Googling (I did just now) but I am assuming that since it wasn't official, we're not meant to share it here.
If it was sent to a reporter then wouldn't it be an MSM source?

So, what's the deal? I haven't seen an official rule out statement on DN yet, but it sure seems like they think he might not be BG??
No change, still a POI, cannot include or exclude. Still discussing him on TW thread mainly.

Indeed. I being one of them...is anyone else interpreting the quote from DC the same way, that this witness is being omitted?
Yes I took it to mean that but was disagreed with on last thread before it was closed. I haven't seen DC or LE clarify it either yet.

If it was sent to a reporter then wouldn't it be an MSM source?

If someone can find a MSM link then, by all means, share it. I can't. I can only find the sketch through SM groups and blogs.

The other question I have is has there been any thought to possibly 2 killers rather than one. While they where young girls that may have been controlled by fear, it could present problems. Hunters that hunt with pack mentality are more likely to take on 2 victims at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth