IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he just say "everyone we've talked to" we're pretty confident they weren't involved???

We’re going to need a reliable transcript so we know what the questions are. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got sound maxed, can hear about half the questions.

They really need to repeat the questions within the answers.

When asked about releasing more video, sidestepped that question and stated if they can do it with the photograph they will.

They are keeping the science part of this case close to the vest.

Press conference over.

What do you guys think?

It is hard not to be despondent they clearly don’t know who did this.

I am a little surprised they did not have someone from the families speak.

I’m not impressed with this conference. I think something new should have been released, anything. IMO

Press conference over.

What do you guys think?

bbm

Chills. I so hoped they had someone on their radar.

Hope we make it thru the anniversary without someone else losing their life.

moo

Summary so far
1 A bit of politics talking about himself and the great state of IN
2 Stop basically side chair detective stuff on the internet and with social media and comparing photos or side by side photos
3 No more data released as far as video or audio
4 All persons they spoke with basically cleared, "Very confident no involvement"
5 Not a cold case they will not give up
6 Science of the case will be kept close to their vest

Yes, it is hard to pass this mark with so little known but when he said "everyone we've talked to we've pretty much cleared" my heart soared. Now we know we have to work harder or smarter to make any progress in our discussion.

I’m not impressed with this conference. I think something new should have been released, anything. IMO

Ditto
Very short and to the point news conference to say they won't give up whoever you are and we haven't met you yet, nor do we have a clue who you are sort of thing.

Press conference over.

What do you guys think?

Greg: Firstly, feel better. (That goes out to anyone else reading this with health issues).

I agree - it is quite difficult not to feel despondent.

Welp! Back to the drawing board for us! I was so hoping they had someone in custody. So, DN will be getting out at some point to create his own brand of havoc. But he isn't on their radar for killing the girls. I doubt he's on the radar for TW either at this point.

Your heart soared that they haven’t come close to solving this case? That’s odd that you made two comments saying that you are happy they haven’t spoken to a POI. Personally, I don’t care if Santa Claus did it. Just solve it.

I got the distinct impression from LE that they have zero clue who did this. I think if we were in doubt that it might be DN, this cleared that up. IMO, LE has nothing regarding the murder of A&L.

And not being interested in DN, they should have cleared him sooner. That’s not really fair to him or to anyone who might think they know BG but don’t want to call in a tip because they think it’s DN.

Given the amount of misinformation from LE, the media, and the amount of time that’s passed, if they have no one now, then they might never have BG. I’m not even sure what the point of that press conference was, but then again I haven’t seen LE put out any decent Info since last year. So I guess somehow another circus made sense because it’s the anniversary. But Geez, it was awful.
MOO.

Yes, it is hard to pass this mark with so little known but when he said "everyone we've talked to we've pretty much cleared" my heart soared. Now we know we have to work harder or smarter to make any progress in our discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1