IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually yes, inmates can gain access to the internet. Im from southeast michigan, I've sat on two Jury polls where the inmate has access to social media sneaked in to the wanye county correctional facility. SO yes they can. But if your implying DN then no, the only type of people to get access to cellphones have gang affiliations and DN does not seem to have an affliations.

I think sometimes emotions cloud our judgement. I've seen people wrongfully accused, I've seen one person actually believe the suspect is reading these post, I've seen another bring dark web into the scenario, and yet i've seen the same and others still accuse DN. Its almost not even worth me posting this...

Ill address dark web first- this person is so sophisticated that they left the phones at the scene ?Your response will be, but they took the phone and the data was saved on the "cloud". Anybody that can actual access "dark web" can hack a cloud in 10 min. no problem.

as for the suspect reading this post possibly ? Among the other 1000's of crime solving websites he picked webleuths......... maybe but doubtful.

does anyone mind if I do a demographic poll feel free to post gender and age...

like the majority of speculation that occurs on this site im willing to say its most likely female posters, and above 40 years of age....

sleuth -carry out a search or investigation in the manner of a detective.

slo͞oTH/

its fustrating, i know..
Websleuths is anonymous. What's your point. Nobody is being accused or found guilty. We only discuss persons authorised by TOS.

Actually yes, inmates can gain access to the internet. Im from southeast michigan, I've sat on two Jury polls where the inmate has access to social media sneaked in to the wanye county correctional facility. SO yes they can. But if your implying DN then no, the only type of people to get access to cellphones have gang affiliations and DN does not seem to have an affliations.

Leaving the phone behind bothers me. It doesn't seem like the actions of someone who is technologically advanced. And, honestly, if I were considering committing a crime and I saw my potential victim holding out a cellphone at ALL, I would give it up and go the other way. I'd just assume they were videotaping me or talking to someone. So, on that note, I agree with you in that it doesn't make sense that someone who catfished them, or otherwise fished them, on the dark web would leave that kind of evidence behind.

On the other hand, I've seen some technologically advanced people do some pretty ignorant things. And I use the term "ignorant" in the most basic definition, not as an insult.

Leaving the phone behind could have been a mistake as well.

I don't think he is reading this board.

At this point, throwing out different theories is kind of all we have. Some make sense more than others.

And I am not over 40. :)

Dude, not only have I heard, we are actually connected in multiple ways and there's a good chance we've hung out in person. Ha ha.

So, serial killer or not? I am still on the fence. If he hasn't killed before then he's definitely been close and people have been afraid of him.

She is a Lady. No dude. :)

maybe something in the crime scene shows preparation, organization and preparedness for two victims.

which leads them to believe this was not a random encounter and that this perp somehow targeted and located his victims through the internet.

as I said, I see him exiting his vehicle quickly with his items in his coat moving quickly towards his target.maybe he has stuffed everything in his coat etc so his hands are free. Perhaps he starts with a napsack or pack of some kind , but puts it all inside his jacket so he can quickly pull his gun.

the crime scene tells some things about the killer...for instance he brought zip ties for 2 people, he had different knives , plastic bags, instruments, *advertiser censored*, maybe a bludgeon or tape.

so when he came to the park there was a plan already in motion.

and yes, if this guy is a dark-net stalker and has harnessed the internet for stalking purposes, I definitely think he will read here.

kind of reminds me of the zodiac killer. who also comes running into a nature setting in a costume to hide his identity and murders 2 victims...would our killer send messages? try to communicate with LE? send a sign?

he's gonna do this again if he can, and if he isn't locked up right now, he definitely can.

MOO

I agree totally! You have this guy pegged correctly in my opinion

Geeez, Dark net is not used for stalking, snapchat, facebook and istagram are used for stalking.. Thats not dark web.. please stop using 'dark web"..... the guy from bill and ted (the movie) is a supporter of "dark web" for good reasons it no so dark.. Don't believe me ? welp you have a "google search" and a "youttube search"...\

I willing to bet, zero, people on this website can even access a "dark web" site..... cmon now..

I realize my post will soon be blocked, censoring i suspect. I call it free thought.

I almost got the feeling they had this press conference because they felt they should but not necessarily because they needed to.

Or not necessarily because they wanted to. Seemed like they hardly wanted to be there. It seemed not well put together. It could, and should, have been so much more!!! I do not want to speak badly of LE because I respect ALL LE greatly and do believe they ARE trying hard and yet- I found this presser to be very much lacking, I am glad we can at least put DN to rest BUT- No image of Libby's BG pic? No mention of BG's voice available to listen to online? No talk of reward? No exposure of tipline? Very disappointing IMO. Should have been better scripted. Lost opportunity IMO. My heart did not soar, it plummeted. Really worried now BG may be lost on the radar until he kills again.

Leaving the phone behind bothers me. It doesn't seem like the actions of someone who is technologically advanced. And, honestly, if I were considering committing a crime and I saw my potential victim holding out a cellphone at ALL, I would give it up and go the other way. I'd just assume they were videotaping me or talking to someone. So, on that note, I agree with you in that it doesn't make sense that someone who catfished them, or otherwise fished them, on the dark web would leave that kind of evidence behind.

On the other hand, I've seen some technologically advanced people do some pretty ignorant things. And I use the term "ignorant" in the most basic definition, not as an insult.

Leaving the phone behind could have been a mistake as well.

I don't think he is reading this board.

At this point, throwing out different theories is kind of all we have. Some make sense more than others.

And I am not over 40. :)

I think it's a real possibility that he was rushed at the last minute as Grandpa was calling out for them.

Dude, not only have I heard, we are actually connected in multiple ways and there's a good chance we've hung out in person. Ha ha.

So, serial killer or not? I am still on the fence. If he hasn't killed before then he's definitely been close and people have been afraid of him.

I'm voting yes on SK. He's experienced. He got in and out and got away with killing 2 girls in broad daylight. He's got nerve.

My point being is to use all resources at your disposal before posting something idiotic...you have google its easy to use. Youtube is a great tool

- inmates can get phones in prison its not hard.
- I saw another post claiming suspects can't be questioned before they are miranda rights - which is also some what false.

I agree totally! You have this guy pegged correctly in my opinion

If this is the case, that the murderer was prepared to kill two people, it follows (for me) that he intended to kill THESE two people. Then, it follows (for me) that the murderer is known to these two girls, and well.

If LE's statements today were so well planned to be speaking specifcally to someone who is providing an alibi for a POI and/or is afraid for their own safety, they have to know who it is.

If LE's statements were not at all that contrived to be speaking specifically to one person, I think what they said at the end of the presser is true.....billion dollar question, they don't know :(.

I'm also really wondering about that sketch, who provided it, and if LE thinks it's totally inaccurate now?

I think sometimes emotions cloud our judgement. I've seen people wrongfully accused, I've seen one person actually believe the suspect is reading these post, I've seen another bring dark web into the scenario, and yet i've seen the same and others still accuse DN. Its almost not even worth me posting this...

Ill address dark web first- this person is so sophisticated that they left the phones at the scene ?Your response will be, but they took the phone and the data was saved on the "cloud". Anybody that can actual access "dark web" can hack a cloud in 10 min. no problem.

as for the suspect reading this post possibly ? Among the other 1000's of crime solving websites he picked webleuths......... maybe but doubtful.

does anyone mind if I do a demographic poll feel free to post gender and age...

like the majority of speculation that occurs on this site im willing to say its most likely female posters, and above 40 years of age....

sleuth -carry out a search or investigation in the manner of a detective.

slo͞oTH/

its fustrating, i know..
23 male

I think it's a real possibility that he was rushed at the last minute as Grandpa was calling out for them.

I think maybe he took the phone when Libby’s father called to say he was almost there, turned it off, tossed it, and either forgot about it, couldn’t find it in a rush, or just didn’t care about it since it was off and not transmitting a location. IMO

Is it possible the July released sketch of BG was generated in response to a witness who KNOWS who BG is and who purposefully mislead LE with a bogus description?
MOO
I was just thinking the same exact thing and about to post. There was a searcher who was interviewed. He said LE took his phone as well. I will try to find link of that and issues that arose amongst him. Heaven forbid he was the witness who provided the sketch.

I'm voting yes on SK. He's experienced. He got in and out and got away with killing 2 girls in broad daylight. He's got nerve.

I'm voting yes on SK too. And very stealthy. Remember the BTK killer? He had a job, a family, etc. The last person people who knew him would suspect. Pretty scary thinking about BG. And I keep thinking about the Iowa girls murders being related. Two girls, approximate same ages, same coloring, one slighter than the other. If they are related then this guy gets around! That means he could be anywhere! And he must have a mo. Actually, if young girls anywhere can remember a situation where a man tried to lure them but they got away should call it in. It just might help. This is really scary!

I agree, its a "he" and he has done this before...and he has a temper problem, with a southern accent. That cap though, as a northern person, to see what i thought and still think to be a winter cap on a man with a southern accent well that would raise my eyebrows on any nature trail..but hey its just IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1