IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can DN be off the table like the other guy now?

I am not really sure what else LE must say about him to take him off. Regardless as to what they say about him not being involved, the speculation continues.

I've always hoped one of the girls scratched him getting his DNA under their nails. But with LE saying they can't rule anyone in or out I'm guessing that's not the case.

yes everything seems to point to the inability of LE to get a definitively isolated DNA sample. Possibly says some interesting things about the crime and BG's preparedness for such an event in terms of protection and the ability to control??? . Even if they have nothing to match it to having a solid profile is a powerful tool which should be able to exclude definitively..jmo

If so they could rule people out.

I asked Sheriff Leazenby if investigators thought the killer was an outsider or living among them. "We've discussed that. From the lay of the land, so to say, where this occurred, it would almost have to be someone who is originally from this area and knew how things were laid out, or it's someone who came to our area, if you will, and studied it. For it to be an outsider, yes it's possible, but they sure had to put a lot of work to putting something into this."

Everyone is pleading that anyone, even with the smallest tip, should call police. It could be the break needed to solve this unthinkable crime, and with DNA evidence from the scene, Sheriff Leazenby thinks the case will be solved. "I wish I could say tomorrow. Obviously I can't, but I feel like somewhere down the line we will get justice for these girls."

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Unsolved-The-Delphi-Murders-473950973.html

The DNA means nothing until they have a match. Maybe they just haven't talked to the right person yet. Maybe their DNA is not on file.

ETA: of course there is the issue of ParaBon which has been discussed here frequently. If DNA is available why not generate a likeness?

Not only not turning him in but may have provided a seemingly unlikely BG (who IS actually OUR BG) with a fake alibi! Maybe an overly protective, pathologically sympathetic Mother or Wife?
Is it possible the July released sketch of BG was generated in response to a witness who KNOWS who BG is and who purposefully mislead LE with a bogus description?
MOO

I am not really sure what else LE must say about him to take him off. Regardless as to what they say about him not being involved, the speculation continues.

They must say that the only named POI is ruled out. They merely said they are not interested in him at this time. Of course that leads one to speculate that he is no longer on their radar but their words being kinda twisty anyway, it also leaves room that maybe in the future he will be back on their radar.

I flagged my own post I’m sure if they want to we will know.

If he is in MSM he is on the table for discussion based on TOS. Why don't posters want him discussed?

Reminds me of RL. Took a while for the speculation on RL to die down. Poor guy

Reminds me of RL. Took a while for the speculation on RL to die down. Poor guy

Off topic, but I swear you must be ME. Same state, same occupation (going by your username). Same ideas regarding this case. It's kind of unnerving. ;-)

And yes, I feel the same way about DN that I felt about RN. Not discounting the laws the broke and the illegal things they did, but I don't think they have a bearing on THIS crime.

I just learned something! A suspect has to be read their miranda rights before they can be questioned. A person of interest does not need to be.

Ahh - so would DN need to be a suspect before his attorney would allow him to be questioned? And for him to be a suspect someone has to provide some more specific tip info to police?

Off topic, but I swear you must be ME. Same state, same occupation (going by your username). Same ideas regarding this case. It's kind of unnerving. ;-)

And yes, I feel the same way about DN that I felt about RN. Not discounting the laws the broke and the illegal things they did, but I don't think they have a bearing on THIS crime.

O/t. Ghost hunter for over 18 years. I'm about 45 minutes south of Richmond. Ever hear of Kentucky shadow chasers? Group I founded many yes ago.

I think sometimes emotions cloud our judgement. I've seen people wrongfully accused, I've seen one person actually believe the suspect is reading these post, I've seen another bring dark web into the scenario, and yet i've seen the same and others still accuse DN. Its almost not even worth me posting this...

Ill address dark web first- this person is so sophisticated that they left the phones at the scene ?Your response will be, but they took the phone and the data was saved on the "cloud". Anybody that can actual access "dark web" can hack a cloud in 10 min. no problem.

as for the suspect reading this post possibly ? Among the other 1000's of crime solving websites he picked webleuths......... maybe but doubtful.

does anyone mind if I do a demographic poll feel free to post gender and age...

like the majority of speculation that occurs on this site im willing to say its most likely female posters, and above 40 years of age....

sleuth -carry out a search or investigation in the manner of a detective.

slo͞oTH/

its fustrating, i know..

maybe something in the crime scene shows preparation, organization and preparedness for two victims.

which leads them to believe this was not a random encounter and that this perp somehow targeted and located his victims through the internet.

as I said, I see him exiting his vehicle quickly with his items in his coat moving quickly towards his target.maybe he has stuffed everything in his coat etc so his hands are free. Perhaps he starts with a napsack or pack of some kind , but puts it all inside his jacket so he can quickly pull his gun.

the crime scene tells some things about the killer...for instance he brought zip ties for 2 people, he had different knives , plastic bags, instruments, *advertiser censored*, maybe a bludgeon or tape.

so when he came to the park there was a plan already in motion.

and yes, if this guy is a dark-net stalker and has harnessed the internet for stalking purposes, I definitely think he will read here.

kind of reminds me of the zodiac killer. who also comes running into a nature setting in a costume to hide his identity and murders 2 victims...would our killer send messages? try to communicate with LE? send a sign?

he's gonna do this again if he can, and if he isn't locked up right now, he definitely can.

MOO

O/t. Ghost hunter for over 18 years. I'm about 45 minutes south of Richmond. Ever hear of Kentucky shadow chasers? Group I founded many yes ago.

Dude, not only have I heard, we are actually connected in multiple ways and there's a good chance we've hung out in person. Ha ha.

So, serial killer or not? I am still on the fence. If he hasn't killed before then he's definitely been close and people have been afraid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1