IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's really true that someone from the dark web figured out a way to track and locate victims thru some kind of attachable tracking meta data or some other kind of tracking bug on social media this is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING.

moo

Google it; there's a ton of articles on it.

He chose a teen that he never met and told her he had sex-related pics of her. He got her so twisted up that she even went to a town meeting to report back to him what was being said. He said in one interview that his goal was to turn the whole town of Plainfield against her. There were others in addition to her. I hope they send him away for the rest of his worthless life.

JMO
Agree. There was so much more they could have done. Remind about reward. Let a family member speak. Release another snipit of Audio or Video clip. Anything.

Im so disappointed. They didnt even repeat the questions before answering them which is "Public Interview 101".

They want the public's help and yet gave us practically nothing new to help them. It needs to be a two-way street in order for us to help each other.

If they are waiting on the Perp's mother to turn him in that is likely not going to happen because this type of Perp probably has not told a single sole what he has done.

I am really afraid this perp is going to kill again. A little surprised it hasnt already happened. Or maybe it already has and a tie to the cases just has not been made yet.

Disappointed and saddened.

That's about what I came up with. After just watching one from last year - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo&app=desktop - this one just seems less optimistic. It is not inspiring confidence.

Did anyone get the feeling that LE was putting out some bait today?

Did anyone get the feeling that LE was putting out some bait today?

Not today. In previous pressors, closer to the actual murders, yes I felt they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pointed to body language in the original couple pressors too!

I saw your post earlier but didn't get back to watch them again (been on trial watch today). Was there something special? I remember how upset they all seemed.

That reminds me, today Carter talked about what they had seen only 3/4 miles away. Body language was disturbing (at least to me). What the hell did BG do to these beautiful girls?

moo

Google it; there's a ton of articles on it.

He chose a teen that he never met and told her he had sex-related pics of her. He got her so twisted up that she even went to a town meeting to report back to him what was being said. He said in one interview that his goal was to turn the whole town of Plainfield against her. There were others in addition to her. I hope they send him away for the rest of his worthless life.

I've played around on the dark web quite a bit and there is some seriously scary stuff on there. I no longer use Tor because it's starting to become traceable (I'm a bit of a crazy prepper and post-apocalyptic nut, but you know me in real life so you know I'm not TOO crazy ;-0 ) but other platforms pop up every day that make tracing dark web activity virtually impossible. I can totally believe that someone was able to set something up to trace the girls, or any total stranger, through their SM without there being any virtual footprint of their actions.

I strongly believe that the internet somehow played a part in this. I don't yet have any viable theories about what kind of part that may be.

I saw your post earlier but didn't get back to watch them again (been on trial watch today). Was there something special? I remember how upset they all seemed.

That reminds me, today Carter talked about what they had seen only 3/4 miles away. Body language was disturbing (at least to me). What the hell did BG do to these beautiful girls?

moo

One example I seemed to note was the people behind him to the left (on the Feb 22, 2017). It was brought up several times by a few speakers that there may be more than one person involved. And that information seemed to make the guys on the left uneasy. Maybe I am reading into it all so much. It’s horrific and who knows what they had all just witnessed on that video. They may have just generally been uneasy acting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo

You mean fishing for something? Trying to trap someone? It seems to have been about nothing. (still haven't been able to watch yet)

Telling the person who knows, not a hunch, but knows who did this that they can and will protect them. I actually think that was the main message meant to be sent out today. To that person. And of course, the continued connection and resolve to the families and the people of Delphi.

What is the person who committed the crime is dead- accident, suicide. Do they ever look into cases of suicide in the region and potentially try and see connections? I do think this guy is a drifter. I also think no one can come forward because no one saw him that day. I also think he doesn’t maintain connections with too many people and that the people he does know he rarely sees and they aren’t too aware of this case or of him. Jmo

I was
Very hesitant in thinking he had killed before, but now I think he has. I think this is possibly a reason and also a result of his living off the grid, possibly taking and odd job here or there.

Did I hear it correctly that they think it is likely one killer? I couldn't make out most of the questions being asked. I tried to piece it together from the answers.

It’s been in the recent news articles that Liberty’s grandfather has met people in the community who believe they may have information but are fearful of law enforcement. I don’t know how this can be overcome.

Hi greg,

It could easily be overcome by LE stating that someone who provided information which led to an arrest in this case, but was afraid to come forward because of outstanding warrants/illegal activity would be granted amnesty/probation/minimal sentence in return for the information. If I read the excerpts of today’s PC or news articles correctly, LE already assured they would provide safety to someone who is hesitant to turn in BG because the potential informant is afraid of BG.

Also, hope you are feeling better!

JMO...

Some transcript snippets:

7:39 mark:
Supt Carter: In all of my career I don't ever remember having the photograph of the person we believe is responsible. I don't ever remember having the voice of a person that we think is responsible. Or having a sketch of the individual that we believe is responsible. So -if, if all of you closed your eyes for just a moment and you thought of a family member but you didn't think of them from the neck up - you would know how they stand, and the clothes they wore and their posture. You would know that voice. I would know it if was my father, just like you would know it if it was yours. Somebody out there knows who this person is. And I'm, fortunately, I'm not gonna say unfortunately, fortunately we have such a relationship with you that you've kept this front and center. Because we couldn't do it. We just (shaking head), we couldn't do it. But you guys are. I don't think there's multiple pieces to the puzzle, ladies and gentlemen, I think there's one piece, and it's having one individual with the strength to say 'that was my brother' or 'that's my dad' or 'that's my cousin' or 'that's my neighbor, it's my coworker'. That's all we need. And I think we're one piece away. One piece.

9:44
Male reporter: Daniel Nations has been called a person of interest. What does that mean to the Indiana State Police when you say someone is a person of interest?
Supt Carter: Well, I, I, I think the inverse to that statement is until there's somebody arrested we're interested in almost everybody. But we uh, we, we, as you all know, we went out to Colorado and we spent a little bit of time with him. And he's not a person that we uh, care a whole lot about at this moment in time. And that's all I'll say about Daniel Nations.

Approx 12:25
Alexis McAdams: You have the killer's voice, you have his picture, you have a detailed sketch, that's more information than a lot of cases that you guys have had in the past and solved. One year later you have all that information, (inaudible & brief, can't make out what she asks).
Supt Carter: Hmmph. Answer the question for me. I wish I could answer it. I wish I could answer it. I've said, um, locally, statewide and even nationally that, that sometimes our citizenry doesn't trust us. And I acknowledge that and recognize that, that we are not without sin. I know that. And I would just like to think that the person that might know about this maybe doesn't trust us and doesn't want to tell us. That they don't think we can protect them. Oh yeah, we can. Yeah we can. And we've got to work to, to regain that community's trust. These communities trust. And I think that we're getting there. Um, that's not a million dollar question, that's a billion dollar question. And I'd give my life to be able to answer it.
Male Reporter: Have you been able to clear anybody in this case?
Supt Carter: Um, I think that the people that we have talked to at this point in time, we feel confident that uh, there was no involvement.
Female reporter: (inaudible) Why haven't you released more of the video, to give an idea of the gait and how he walked, and I think the comment was you weren't comfortable at that time, you weren't at that point of doing that. One year in, are you now considering doing this to give us more to work with?
Supt Carter: No. We are not. We think that we've released enough now that um, if there's a possibility of identifying the killer based on that photograph we'll be able to do that. And that's all I can say about the video and audio that we have.

14:19
Female reporter: Can you tell me more about this suspect (muffled) do you believe he was a transient, is he in the state, is he anywhere in this country?
Supt Carter: Billion dollar question. I don't know.

(Stopping there for now.)
http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/LIVE-STREAM-EVENT--473948353.html

http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/isp-pro...stigation-including-latest-on-daniel-nations/

At the end of the press conference, Carter said he plans to keep the “science piece” of the investigation very close to the vest, adding that he believes the photograph of the suspected killer and the audio of “down the hill” should be enough to identify the suspect.

Also re DN
“We went out to Colorado and we spent a little time with him, and he’s not a person we care a lot about at this moment and time,” said Carter. “Until somebody is arrested, we’re interested in almost everybody.”
Also please include that he said that "pretty confident everyone we talked to is not involved" if you are going to bring up your CO guy.

http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/isp-pro...stigation-including-latest-on-daniel-nations/

At the end of the press conference, Carter said he plans to keep the “science piece” of the investigation very close to the vest, adding that he believes the photograph of the suspected killer and the audio of “down the hill” should be enough to identify the suspect.

Also re DN
“We went out to Colorado and we spent a little time with him, and he’s not a person we care a lot about at this moment and time,” said Carter. “Until somebody is arrested, we’re interested in almost everybody.”

Yes I just read this and your bolded quote is interesting. . Voice recognition software?
Also re. Colorado, that's not right because the attorney turned them away. Also he states they don't care a lot "at this moment and time". Then says till an arrest they're "interested in almost everybody".
I think they know DN is not getting out too soon so don't care right now.
:cow:

Yes I just read this snd your bolded quote is interesting. . Voice revognition software?
Also re. Colorado, that's not right because the attorney turned them away.

Are we sure of that? I recall DN said that, but is there another qualifier for that?

The only people who were obsessed with his guilt was on this forum. I am sure LE did originally consider him a suspect but it as he didn’t fit the sketch and there was other inconsistencies it was only this forum then that then tried to continually make out like he was a viable suspect.
Granted yes but, whats fair is its all over FB too about the DN guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1