IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently nobody they have interviewed thus far is a viable POI. I think BG is still the suspect. I don't know what the heck to think about the sketch at this point. Is it being discounted? If so, why? Does that suggest the witness is no longer credible?

Here is what I am wondering about the witness...Many people have started making names for themselves because of this case-ordinary folks who have nothing to do with LE or the families or the case or even, in some instances, the state of Indiana. They have become "internet celebrities" in their own rights, just from making videos, creating popular SM groups, or talking about the case. I 100% believe that witnesses came forward and helped LE make the sketch. (I don't believe it was Parabon and I don't think the sketch was created by looking at someone's mugshot.) At this point, however, I have serious questions about how legit those witnesses were. It would not shock me to learn that it wasn't just someone, or more than one person, who wanted to involve themselves in the case.

I’ve seen some people saying here that today’s presser shows that ISP are losing faith in the sketch and while that may be true, there was a point that the speaker listed three pieces of evidence he doesn’t usually get at the same time in a case. Video of the suspect, his voice and (wording is from memory so could be wrong) a ‘very good sketch,’ so he did at least bring up the sketch, albeit briefly.

Today has been difficult, I’m in the UK so Abby and Libby have been on my mind all day, as I’ve hoped for news or information in the press conference that would give me some hope that this case is going to get solved. Instead we just heard the same thing (DN being ruled out aside) that we’ve heard for the last 9-10 months. It’s hard to not feel distraught for Libby and Abby right now

Well he sure has been in the news a lot named as a POI. His wife was interviewed numerous times because of the public's interest in his position of being a POI. So I'm going to respectfully disagree with your statement of "The only people who were obsessed with his guilt was on this forum. "

He was in the news a lot as he had committed multiple crimes but it was this forum that took every word he had said or his wife and then tried to make it fit into this theory he was guilty of the Delphi murders when there was wasn’t any proof he was and he now has basically been cleared.

The only people who were obsessed with his guilt was on this forum. I am sure LE did originally consider him a suspect but it as he didn’t fit the sketch and there was other inconsistencies it was only this forum then that then tried to continually make out like he was a viable suspect.

This really isn't so.IMO
I don't think the question would have been asked if it was just on this forum.
I never thought he was BG though.

After following the case for this long and spending all this time speculating about logic and facts and whatever else, I just wanna post here now to send love and so many thoughts and prayers to Abby, Libby, and their families/friends.
I cannot imagine the pain of an entire year filled with abundant uncertainty, relentless fear, and a sorrowful void in their hearts from missing these two young girls. IMO I truly believe justice will be served–– but I also really wonder when.

if it's really true that someone from the dark web figured out a way to track and locate victims thru some kind of attachable tracking meta data or some other kind of tracking bug on social media this is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING.

moo

Pure lack of knowledge here... but what pulls the trigger on sending 20 dedicated FBI agents to be on this case, as stated in the press conference on Feb 22,2017? Anyone know? Thank you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also longed wondered why the immediate and heavy FBI presence, but assumed due to lack of discussion on that topic, that it must be standard procedure for a multiple homicide crime scene? Would love an expert to weight in on this topic.

DN was a named poi in msm. no one was trying to make him into anything. I am still on the fence and waiting. MOO
It is Tricia's decision who can and cannot be discussed on here at the end of the day, not ours. I will abide by TOS. Doesn't mean I have changed my opinion. He will always be a POI based on the last five months and nothing changes that.fact
:cow:

LE named DN as a person of interest. Therefore we sleuthed the bloody heck out of him because that is what we are here for, so yeah every word ..every deed, every event. 100 percent. MOO

LE named DN as a person of interest. Therefore we sleuthed the bloody heck out of him because that is what we are here for, so yeah every word ..every deed, every event. 100 percent. MOO

Well it got nobody anywhere as he isn’t guilty.

Anyway moving on I just want say

I can not believe it’s been a whole year and I can not imagine the pain and the suffering the family are going though today and for the last year.

Here is what I am wondering about the witness...Many people have started making names for themselves because of this case-ordinary folks who have nothing to do with LE or the families or the case or even, in some instances, the state of Indiana. They have become "internet celebrities" in their own rights, just from making videos, creating popular SM groups, or talking about the case. I 100% believe that witnesses came forward and helped LE make the sketch. (I don't believe it was Parabon and I don't think the sketch was created by looking at someone's mugshot.) At this point, however, I have serious questions about how legit those witnesses were. It would not shock me to learn that it wasn't just someone, or more than one person, who wanted to involve themselves in the case.
Are you doubting the witnesses honesty and saying they lied?

Today's press conference was a total disappointment. Why call for a press conference when you have not made any progress and have nothing new to offer? Too much drama!! We have an SK on the loose and ISP says they will keep the scientific evidence close to their vest. I do hope they have not botched up the case and are consoling the public with their words.

I almost got the feeling they had this press conference because they felt they should but not necessarily because they needed to.

Maybe you are right? Others have said this too, but I'm going to stress the questionableness of it. I am flabbergasted that they did not have the hot line number, the down the hill recording or the still image of BG. ok, so leave out the sketch if they are maybe no longer confident in it, but what a wasted opportunity! I just don"t understand!!

He has been discussed in MSM for the last 5 months.

Yes, I am aware of that. Like the poster I was quoting, I was talking about actual case discussions by amateur sleuths like us.Although discussions always broke out after articles hit, the majority of the conversations have been here. I belong to all of the various discussion groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1