IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you're right Savoy and I have posted the Koaa article linked above dated 26th Sept, on the last page and in the media thread. How would members of the public know his name to give to MSM anyway so I don't know why some posters are saying this? Tipsters reported him to police and police told the media upon his arrest .

We're saying it because that is our memory.

If I thought Indiana police called up the media and notified them they had a POI in DN I'd be much more interested in him.

moo

Named TO the media and named IN the media are two different things. moo
Indeed they are two different things. But we wouldn't know about the first one - we can only link the second type.

Indeed they are two different things. But we wouldn't know about the first one - we can only link the second type.

True, but we can't forget what we read here and saw on twitter while it went down. That's why I've tried to present my memory as opinion, never as fact.

As someone mentioned yesterday the one thing we can all agree on - we want whoever killed A&L to pay.

moo

Anyone have a guess what we'll see for the one year anniversary? Or what would you like to see (besides an arrest, of course)?

Personally, I hope they (LE and family) go on every TV show that will give them air time. And, I'd like to see more info released. It is time.

moo

We're saying it because that is our memory.

If I thought Indiana police called up the media and notified them they had a POI in DN I'd be much more interested in him.

moo

I think that's exactly what they did. I don't know when posters memories go back to. That's why I looked back to find the first mention of DN on here. And it wasn't a memory but a report of the actual arrest naming him. If anyone has an allowed link dated before that one, ( the 26th) please post it. ( eg. LE or MSM Twitter or Facebook etc). We can then put it in the media thread to save going back 13 threads or racking our memories every time it's brought up. :pullhair:

Not to cause an issue, but some earlier posts were deleted by the mods I believe. I want to say the posts started early on the morning of 9/26, and those have been removed. He wasn’t a POI yet, so it couldn’t be posted.

I think that's exactly what they did. I don't know when posters memories go back to. That's why I looked back to find the first mention of DN on here. And it wasn't a memory but a report of the actual arrest naming him. If anyone has an allowed link dated before that one, ( the 26th) please post it.

Anyone have a guess what we'll see for the one year anniversary? Or what would you like to see (besides an arrest, of course)?

Personally, I hope they (LE and family) go on every TV show that will give them air time. And, I'd like to see more info released. It is time.

moo

DN arrested or excluded hopefully. I think the slowing down of tips is an indication the public has given what they can. Dr. P and MK were national shows right? If their is a wife or brother holding on to something, they may never tell.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...igate-colorado-link-delphi-murders/711491001/

Nations was arrested by Woodland Police Department on suspicions of possession of a weapon by a prior offender, and potential charges from the sheriff's office are pending, according to police.

Kirby said citizens submitted tips to the media that Nations or the homicide were somehow connected to the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, who went missing Feb. 13 while hiking on secluded trails east of Delphi and were found dead the next day.

That information was passed on to police in Colorado, who relayed it to investigators in Indiana, Kirby said.

In a statement to the Journal & Courier, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said detectives were made aware of Nations' arrest and have been investigating his possible ties to the girls' deaths

moo

BG in motion. A small clip of video. If they're not releasing because one of the girls is visible, I would think they have sophisticated software that edit it to only show him. Of course the still pics are zoomed, so on video he could be so distant it wouldn't be of much help, but maybe it would to someone out there. So I think they should chance it. It's time. IMO

If DN is the killer then maybe this will be the justice everyone is looking for if he is brought back to IN. But if LE did get DNA from the crime scene then I doubt it. I believe DN was a registered sex offender in SC and I believe from my past research that SC requires RSO's to provide a DNA sample. If there was a match between the crime scene DNA and DN's, I would think the process would have moved much faster by now as it shouldn't have been difficult to compare DN's DNA on file with the crime scene. DN may or may not be extradited, but I don't believe he is BG.

I don't believe CO LE believes he is Timothy Watkin's killer OR they don't have strong evidence. Otherwise why wouldn't they be resisting the extradition to IN.

I believe this guy is one messed up individual, but I don't believe he was involved with Abigail and Liberty's murders.

Just thinking how the girls anniversary will be a little over two weeks from now. I keep going back to how much the sketch does not match the guy on the bridge. I've been thinking about the girls a lot lately, and I just have never lost hope that something will be found. It makes me think of episodes of unsolved mysteries where there is a case with much less information and an interview with a mom, still has her 80's haircut, talking about- how she does not give up hope for her kid to come home after 18 years, and you think "oh cmon'!" plus poor woman to carry around that hope for so long. But abby and libby I just feel like its different.

Back to the anniversary and the photo, I wanted to share something on facebook- how I'm thinking about the girls. Actually torn on if I should even share his sketch. Seems misleading. Anyways maybe we should discuss what we as a team want to do social media wise or whatever for their anniversary to raise awareness for the case???

Anyways maybe we should discuss what we as a team want to do social media wise or whatever for their anniversary to raise awareness for the case?

It would be my honor to participate in a tweetstorm, on February 13. How many here use Twitter? I've participated in several Tweet Storms before. It does help spread awareness to those who may not otherwise know about our two sweet girls whose lives were taken far too soon with total disregard and depravity.

We can tweet to famous people like James Woods, Dan Quayle, the President and the Vice President, who just so happens to hail from the Hoosier State, Clayton Anderson, and also numerous TV and news organizations, FBI Offices, private detectives, John Walsh, Dateline, 20/20 et al.

If would be my honor to begin composing a list of Twitter accts., if there is enough people interested in such a project. It would be a special tribute to see Abby and Libby's names Trending on Twitter.

I agree with your sentiments regarding the sketch. If I didn't know better, and I don't, I would venture a guess that since LE knew DN was not currently present at the last IN registered address as an SO, LE consequently, had a sketch of DNs mugshot created. Then, LE showed it to any and all possible witnesses for the purpose of seeking verification. [Disclaimer: Although I concur with this concept, this idea is not originally mine as I read it here first.]

DNs mug hits that sketch dead on. However, DN does not match with the BG on MHB. Oh, dear, we are on Thread 81 almost a year later. We so much need their killer(s) to be caught.

JMHO and all that jazz
:rose: :rose:

Colorado wouldn’t fight the extradition because he might be tried federally. It was a national park
And he’s also committing crimes across state lines.

Also, SC didn’t require DNA be taken until 2009. His offenses there happened up until 2007.

https://m.sccourts.org/

If DN is the killer then maybe this will be the justice everyone is looking for if he is brought back to IN. But if LE did get DNA from the crime scene then I doubt it. I believe DN was a registered sex offender in SC and I believe from my past research that SC requires RSO's to provide a DNA sample. If there was a match between the crime scene DNA and DN's, I would think the process would have moved much faster by now as it shouldn't have been difficult to compare DN's DNA on file with the crime scene. DN may or may not be extradited, but I don't believe he is BG.

I don't believe CO LE believes he is Timothy Watkin's killer OR they don't have strong evidence. Otherwise why wouldn't they be resisting the extradition to IN.

I believe this guy is one messed up individual, but I don't believe he was involved with Abigail and Liberty's murders.

BG in motion. A small clip of video. If they're not releasing because one of the girls is visible, I would think they have sophisticated software that edit it to only show him. Of course the still pics are zoomed, so on video he could be so distant it wouldn't be of much help, but maybe it would to someone out there. So I think they should chance it. It's time. IMO

We have this two-step gif created by NIN. NIN also made a gif with the three images. Shame is on me for not bookmarking it.

attachment.php

By THC do you mean marijuana?

As a medical patient and a person who’s done loads of research on the subject, I disagree. Marijuana does not rob you of self esteem.

Maybe those with already low self esteem self medicate with marijuana. It has been shown to calm anxiety and depression. DN has low self esteem, allegedly from being molested by his father and seeing his mother murdered, which I would argue caused him to seek out drugs such as marijuana.

And I can’t blame him. But I respectfully would like to argue that marijuana did not contribute to DN’s issues. He has issues that he self medicated with marijuana, alcohol, and illicit drugs.

In legal states, the military has approved marijuana as a treatment for PTSD. It could be the only thing keeping DN from everyday crime sprees. And I’d much rather see someone like DN on marijuana than alcohol or meth.

The military follows federal law not the local state laws, so I have doubts about the legal use while under medical care - but hopeully they are allowing it, if it works. I do know that recreational using and being a "stoner" while in the military is a low self esteem way to serve. Getting caught ends careers and or becomes a court martial. (UCMJ) Article 112a, 10 U.S.C. 912

There are plenty of veterans who are prescribed MMJ. http://kdvr.com/2017/06/08/ptsd-can-now-be-treated-with-medical-marijuana-in-colorado/amp/

Either way, I cannot logically find a way to blame any of DN’s problems on marijuana. I don’t know a lot of stoners who get out and slaughter innocent pigs and break their wives’ noses. Meth maybe. Alcohol perhaps. Not marijuana. My opinion.

The military follows federal law not the local state laws, so I have doubts about the legal use while under medical care - but hopeully they are allowing it, if it works. I do know that recreational using and being a "stoner" while in the military is a low self esteem way to serve. Getting caught ends careers and or becomes a court martial. (UCMJ) Article 112a, 10 U.S.C. 912

We have this two-step gif created by NIN. NIN also made a gif with the three images. Shame is on me for not bookmarking it.

attachment.php

Thanks SO much for pulling this forward! I can zoom it in and stare at it incessantly, fascinated by what appear such different ages given just these two shifting frames. LE: Maybe that "wife or bro" also needs more!

BG: Who The %¥@# ARE you?!

eeew its weird when you magnify it on the face the features start to emerge..imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1