IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The specifics can’t be linked here.

But mtnlites has described it well.

DN was arrested 9/25. His mughot was withheld due to the investigation into TW’s murder, as there were multiple witnesses and victims to his other crimes on Mt Herman as well, including adults and ****children.*********

Being that his mugshot was withheld, lots of citizens looked into his prior mugshots and criminal history. This original conversation ensued on the Nextdoor app. Several citizens called El Paso county after that conversation.

On 9/26, a member of the media was also contacted, in addition to the FBI and local police. In the meantime, tons of Facebook posts saw people commenting left and right about DN’s likeness to the sketch and his criminal history.

**IIRC. Feel free to correct me.

Where did the public see the picture of DN originally and how did they know his name? Did they get his name off SM before going to MSM is that what you mean?

A friend of mine is a graphic artist, she enhanced the picture of BG's face. I feel it is a Go Pro mouthpiece and camera. I am interested as to what you folks think. On May 8/17 KN sold her Sony Cyber Shot camera.
https://imgur.com/a/hV1kr
IIRC a go pro was suggested in the image thread at one point. Also a plastic bag, a goat, goggles, rope, zip ties. .......ad infinitum. :smile:

DN was arrested 9/25. His mughot was withheld due to the investigation into TW’s murder, as there were multiple witnesses and victims to his other crimes on Mt Herman as well, including adults and ****children.*********

Being that his mugshot was withheld, lots of citizens looked into his prior mugshots and criminal history. This original conversation ensued on the Nextdoor app. Several citizens called El Paso county after that conversation.

On 9/26, a member of the media was also contacted, in addition to the FBI and local police. In the meantime, tons of Facebook posts saw people commenting left and right about DN’s likeness to the sketch and his criminal history.

Yes, that about sums it up. :)

His mugshot was not released in CO at the time, but his name was. It was easy enough to look him up.

My feeling is that once the media had reported it in connection with the A&L case, LE had no other choice but to react to it and talk about it.

There are a few other "gentlemen" that some sleuthing groups feel strongly about as well. Because they haven't been reported by in MSM or spoken of by LE, however, they are off limits.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/p...charge-allegedly-abducting-child-calumet-city

Not sure if any of you have been following this case. The video may have helped apprehend the rapist, and it reminds me of the Delphi case (because there was video evidence).

I wonder about the reasoning behind releasing stills of the BG instead of the whole video, and how those decisions are made.

Also, for the life of me, I can’t find an arrest pic of the Calumet City perpetrator anywhere on line.

I will have to find it but IIRC one of the LE spokesman photos were released as a suspect said that the phone video was a mess and that it was amazing the techs got that much imagery out of it. I assume Liberty's motion did that --- so, instead of the BG pics being stills from better video, the pics are the best enhancement of a motion blur Liberty got, without being caught. IMO I don't believe they have more to release.

The first MSM I have seen is on 25th the day he was arrested. (9NEWS previously linked) that reported his name and the arrest and that his mug was withheld. Then I guess SM went crazy (didn't see any of that). Then the Koaa link of the 26th previously linked with similar story to 9 news. Then the 28th linked by Germany and Jax above. Hopefully all allowed links are in the media thread now. Thanks for clarifying.

A friend of mine is a graphic artist, she enhanced the picture of BG's face. I feel it is a Go Pro mouthpiece and camera. I am interested as to what you folks think. On May 8/17 KN sold her Sony Cyber Shot camera.

Its an interesting idea. IMO though, onthe ISP page BG image I see a clear bottom lip, and no Go Pro mouth grip color.

I think your enhancements and theory are very plausible. It looks just like a cyber shot to me. How did the pic become green, though?

Either way, you put a lot of research into that. It’s strange two homeless people even have a cyber shot.

Thank you Shire, did you see this image?
https://imgur.com/a/qCxBb

I have loaded 2 side by side pictures to Imgur, one of BG and one of DN, please look at the rectangular shape on their left legs, does anyone have any idea what this could be? TIA
https://imgur.com/a/GnEKF

There is also this from a court appearance of DN. Weird way his pant leg lays.

a8e4d5f78a719f71c6164d2e3715ae90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap. What is that? I’m shocked it’s visible in a jail jumpsuit!

There is also this from a court appearance of DN. Weird way his pant leg lays.

a8e4d5f78a719f71c6164d2e3715ae90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been away for most of the week. Looks like I haven't missed much.

I think this might be why he said to focus on the body, on the clothes, rather than on the face. They look like two different men in the face, though I know they're not.

I still think the BG is in his late 40s at minimum.

its the light

Except here I don’t see it.

https://imgur.com/a/YLj5X

It looks like it could be the lighting and shadows caused by very thin legs in a pants leg that's much too large, so it bulks and billows when he moves.

Part of why I've never been sure whether Bridge Guy is really a heavier middle-aged man, or if it's a younger, smaller person in oversize clothing.

its like he has something in his mouth but I will tell you that is DN's nose. I am 100% on this

I know this has been discussed a bit on previous threads, but I wanted to share this link on Parabon phenotyping. Since there's been a bit of back and forth between 'the sketch created with help from witnesses', and 'there were no witnesses', I figure that Parabon phenotyping is still, possibly, the way LE came up with the BG sketch. All speculation.

Here's a link of testimonials from investigators who have successfully used Parabon Snapshot technology to further their investigations.

https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/testimonials

Here are a few examples from the link:

[FONT=&amp]“Parabon's 'Snapshot' will revolutionize how DNA is used to solve crimes...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Snapshot provides a glimpse into what was previously unknown.”[/FONT]
Lieutenant Tommy Potter, Isle of Wight VA Sheriff's Office

[FONT=&amp]“Snapshot is an excellent tool for detectives. What's amazing is[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]that instead of letters and numbers, it can turn DNA into a face.”[/FONT]
Major Pedro Abut, Hallandale Beach FL Police Departmen

[FONT=&quot]“Snapshot is changing the game in how we view DNA evidence. If you aren't using it
in your cases, you are missing critical information for your investigation.”Instructor Russell R. Strickland, North Carolina Justice Academy Investigations Center
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member