IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept thinking DN is BG because of the coloring of DN (face,hair,beard)) and DN's unique angles (fordhead, nose) ..all seemed so much LIKE BG.
Have I been wrong All This Time?? THAT BAIL SEEMS WAY TO LOW FOR A TRUE POI IN THE DELPHI CASE!!!
What say you???

I say maybe someone's passing the smelling salts around a little bit here , I hope. Lol. I just hope that everyone that's been on the DN bandwagon has not stopped looking at other possibilities all this time. please tell me you guys have been digging and searching still.

I say maybe someone's passing the smelling salts around a little bit here , I hope. Lol. I just hope that everyone that's been on the DN bandwagon has not stopped looking at other possibilities all this time. please tell me you guys have been digging and searching still.
Over the last 10 months I have tipped at least 6 different guys. Have heard back absolutely zero and seen nothing to suggest LE have moved on them at all. DN is number 7 and my number 1 but I do keep my others in mind. <modsnip>

Also, I don't consider it a bandwagon. We're talking about someone possibly committing three murders so I take it very seriously. My tips were not for 3 murders so DN is special IMO.

There is also this from a court appearance of DN. Weird way his pant leg lays.

a8e4d5f78a719f71c6164d2e3715ae90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, this has been in the back of my mind for a while. In the pic of DN in court and also the pic of him walking away after keying the car he lifts his left leg up seemingly more than necessary. Like he's stepping up over something, but he's on a flat surface. If you watch the video of him walking in court he lifts his left leg, but shuffles his right leg (like a "normal" person would do on a flat surface). This is easily explained by his "shorter leg" as noted by KN in her interview. This is probably a coping mechanism (and possibly the unique gate we were asked by ISP to notice about BG). BG appears to have the same gate characteristics in the stills, except he is walking on an uneven surface, so??? Like everything about DN, it kinda, sorta matches, but not quite... argh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Over the last 10 months I have tipped at least 6 different guys. Have heard back absolutely zero and seen nothing to suggest LE have moved on them at all. DN is number 7 and my number 1 but I do keep my others in mind. What about you?

I know your question isn't directed at me but thought I would chime in anyway.
I have looked into several other men as well. DN is the only one that fits all of the criteria we have as far as fitting the description of BG. His being homeless at the time, being a RSO, stating he was living under a bridge, his criminal history, etc. just makes the fit even better imo. Then, you have him running from IN being found in CO with a car with IN plates, running around threatening people with a hatchet, has a gun, etc. he just keeps fitting this better and better. So, DN remains #1in my book for the Delphi crimes.

He was named a POI on September 26th.

As the judge in Colorado stated, you can only impose bond for the charges at hand, not a charge someone might be suspected for. We have talked about this when his Colorado defender asked for a reduced bond, as it was high for the 5 charges at hand. The judge complied because that’s the right and legal thing to do.

Imagine if your son or brother were being held on a minor charge but was a suspect in a larger crime, so his bond was set at 250k instead of 1k, What would you do? I’d hire a lawyer and sue for 3 separate violations...excessive bond, discrimination, and unfair treatment. And that’s what any public defender would do for DN. That’s why there is a system in place.

That warrant was issued Sept. 29th, prior to them naming DN as a POI I think. They also might not have pulled up his priors nor known about his currents in CO. But at the time of issuance I suspect these numbers are standard which is pretty sad in itself.

He was named a POI on September 26th.

As the judge in Colorado stated, you can only impose bond for the charges at hand, not a charge someone might be suspected for. We have talked about this when his Colorado defender asked for a reduced bond, as it was high for the 5 charges at hand. The judge complied because that&#8217;s the right and legal thing to do.

Imagine if your son or brother were being held on a minor charge but was a suspect in a larger crime, so his bond was set at 250k instead of 1k, What would you do? I&#8217;d hire a lawyer and sue for 3 separate violations...excessive bond, discrimination, and unfair treatment. And that&#8217;s what any public defender would do for DN. That&#8217;s why there is a system in place.

Thanks. I stand corrected on when they named him a POI.

Over the last 10 months I have tipped at least 6 different guys. Have heard back absolutely zero and seen nothing to suggest LE have moved on them at all. DN is number 7 and my number 1 but I do keep my others in mind. What about you?

&#128514; Yes, indeed I have and continue to spend many hours out of every day digging and digging and digging.. I guess one of the things I find most baffling is it seems like a lot of people act like they think the sketch is a photo. I believe that some people must think that eye-witnesses can telepathically transmit an image that they think they remember in their head correctly, directly to a sketch artist's hand and it just doesn't work that way... I do not believe the sketch is that accurate.

&#128514; Yes, indeed I have and continue to spend many hours out of every day digging and digging and digging.. I guess one of the things I find most baffling is it seems like a lot of people act like they think the sketch is a photo. I believe that some people must think that eye-witnesses can telepathically transmit an image that they think they remember in their head correctly, directly to a sketch artist's hand and it just doesn't work that way... I do not believe the sketch is that accurate.

The sketch is supposed to be additional to the photo and clarify the facial features. I posted the July press conference video just a page or so back.

For me DN looks like both BG and the sketch. And that is remarkable to me. None of the others I tipped are as close imo.

the nose in the gif is so obviously DN and the coloring. watch it carefully after you enlarge it watch the nose when the face that is not grayish in tone appears, study the nose. also I notice in the court appearance photo the slope of the shoulders and entire body are a match.

they are a total match and I do think KN knows it dang well too.

what a good disguise he came up with ... he won't get away with it though, they are going to nail him. THAY HAVE TO!!

MOO

DN and KN were evicted from an Apt owned by the Bortners around Jan ? 2017 mycaseIN

Parties to the Case
Show all party details
Defendant Nations, Daniel
Defendant Nations "Ware", Katelyn
Plaintiff Bortner, Gerald
Chronological Case Summary
12/27/2016
Case Opened as a New Filing
12/29/2016
Hearing Scheduling Activity
Eviction Hearing scheduled for 01/11/2017 at 8:30 AM.
01/11/2017
Eviction Hearing
Session:01/11/2017 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Coleman, Gerald B
Result:Continued
01/11/2017
Damages Hearing scheduled for 03/07/2017 at 8:30 AM
I had always wondered where KN and DN were living after the eviction. I found this news article. See page 2.
https://www.theindychannel.com/news...terest-in-the-murders-of-libby-abby-in-delphi
"Nations had registered as a sex offender in Morgan County on January 31 as a homeless person living at the Royal Inn in Indianapolis. He was required by law to check in, in person, with the county every 7 days after that".
Royal Inn 3740 North High School Rd.
This is a 1 hr 10min drive to the Freedom Bridge.
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Free...294657c994!2m2!1d-86.2713217!2d39.8225636!3e0

Then DN and KN moved April 10, 2017 to the "InTown Suites" in Greenwood IN.

[emoji23] Yes, indeed I have and continue to spend many hours out of every day digging and digging and digging.. I guess one of the things I find most baffling is it seems like a lot of people act like they think the sketch is a photo. I believe that some people must think that eye-witnesses can telepathically transmit an image that they think they remember in their head correctly, directly to a sketch artist's hand and it just doesn't work that way... I do not believe the sketch is that accurate.

Some believe the sketch looks like DN. Why are you trying so hard to discount that? The sketch was released by LE as a tool for the public to use for comparison. Do you think you know more about BG's appearance than the FBI?

Some believe the sketch looks like DN. Why are you trying so hard to discount that? The sketch was released by LE as a tool for the public to use for comparison. Do you think you know more about BG's appearance than the FBI?

No ma'am/sir I am not. But my reply back is why are so many of you trying so hard to convince everyone else that he is DN,? How are you people so certain it's DN?

Someone asked yesterday is we believe DN murdered A&L. Based on LE's actions I'd say the possibility is extremely low. Less than 5 percent, imho.

Even less for the murder of TW. Colorado has no case or DN wouldn't be headed to Indiana.

Moo, of course

Wonder what DN got up to in the service besides his SA's, wonder what his record was when he was on tour, his behavior?

dishonorable discharge is disgraceful, and what I know of the military they will offer you many kinds of assistance and help for your problems..it's a hell of a lot more than the average civilian gets. So he was just so useless and horrible and unable to change that they booted him.

and so then he has a lot of time on his hands, seems. he probably got a reputation in the carpentry industry down there as a hot head or something..believe me the crews for house building and rehab are tight..they know who's good, they know who they don't like. Work gets scarce...or you are going from crew to crew, never staying.

seems like he burned out all his bridges..burned every land lord..

then he has time on his hands..

does the camera attachment take photos with a mouthpiece or something?

was he photographing his victims as he was committing this attack? That KN had a camera like this and sold it is another match. can LE trace the buyer of this camera? put it on the news..would the buyer of this Sony camera from KN please come forward?

we also know that DN has planned his mastrabation offenses and driven up to an hour away to commit his offenses before.

The costume/ disguise ..thing in the mouth etc..is absolutely terrifying and reminds me of the Zodiak.

I'm sorry...the nose and shoulders , plus the coloring and leg thing and everything about it is a match for me. a total match.

Hey DN, we saw you key that car.

just random thoughts..scattered today...moo

If I was the cops, I would ask around the building crews in the area if they remember anyone not showing up that day or if they let anyone go who matched DN's description...

wonder if he has any kills on his military record?

MOO

@RIP Meagan & Johnny.

Are you still updating your facts list? (Re creepy stalker and DN's wife and brother questions mentioned in thread 77)

Would be interested to see it if you can share?

Hi Shire!

I kinda let that go when the thread was closed, then, when it reopened, there was a lot of debate about what we DO know, specifically witnesses/no witnesses.

(Personally, I feel by ‘no witnesses’ LEO Carter meant no one saw the actual crime occur, but when I watch the video, the impression I got was MK was asking if anyone saw BG at all that day — on the trails, in town, etc.)

If the consensus of the thread is yes to the facts list, I will work on updating it this week. However, I started the list about what we know about Abby and Libby and BG. We do not know for sure DN is BG. If anyone wants a DN/KN facts list, maybe someone else should start one specifically about them.

JMO

No ma'am/sir I am not. But my reply back is why are so many of you trying so hard to convince everyone else that he is DN,? How are you people so certain it's DN?
We are discussing DN. It's allowed. I couldn't care less whether people think it is DN or Joe Schmoe and I'm certainly not trying to change minds. I just want to see justice done.

DN and KN were evicted from an Apt owned by the Bortners around Jan ? 2017 mycaseIN

Parties to the Case
Show all party details
Defendant Nations, Daniel
Defendant Nations "Ware", Katelyn
Plaintiff Bortner, Gerald
Chronological Case Summary
12/27/2016
Case Opened as a New Filing
12/29/2016
Eviction Hearing scheduled for 01/11/2017 at 8:30 AM.
01/11/2017
Eviction Hearing
Session:01/11/2017 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Coleman, Gerald B
Result:Continued
01/11/2017
Damages Hearing scheduled for 03/07/2017 at 8:30 AM
I had always wondered where KN and DN were living after the eviction. I found this news article. See page 2.
https://www.theindychannel.com/news...terest-in-the-murders-of-libby-abby-in-delphi
"Nations had registered as a sex offender in Morgan County on January 31 as a homeless person living at the Royal Inn in Indianapolis. He was required by law to check in, in person, with the county every 7 days after that".
Royal Inn 3740 North High School Rd.
This is a 1 hr 10min drive to the Freedom Bridge.
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Free...294657c994!2m2!1d-86.2713217!2d39.8225636!3e0

Then DN and KN moved April 10, 2017 to the "InTown Suites" in Greenwood IN.

That is correct cath. I think we discussed the Royal Inn on the TW thread and speculated that is where they may have watched the TV coverage of the murders as stated by KN. As you say, it is quite a bit of an easier and shorter drive to Delphi from there than from Camby or Greenwood. The Bortners let him use a vehicle to sleep in after the eviction, so I don't think he was at the Royal officially because he told his weekly check in with LE that he was living under bridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse