IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know your question isn't directed at me but thought I would chime in anyway.
I have looked into several other men as well. DN is the only one that fits all of the criteria we have as far as fitting the description of BG. His being homeless at the time, being a RSO, stating he was living under a bridge, his criminal history, etc. just makes the fit even better imo. Then, you have him running from IN being found in CO with a car with IN plates, running around threatening people with a hatchet, has a gun, etc. he just keeps fitting this better and better. So, DN remains #1in my book for the Delphi crimes.

I mostly work with trying to identify decedents whose name and family haven't been located. A lot of them are victims of murderers and serial killers. DN seems to fit the pattern of violent behavior, spousal abuse, and escalating offenses, from minor to more significant, that is common to many of those murderers. Obviously there are many offenders who never escalate beyond minor offenses and domestic violence, and a pattern isn't evidence of any particular crime. I'm not saying it proves anything about DN. But I expect that when they do find the murderer, he will be a person very similar to DN, with a very similar background.

Thinking out loud, I don't thiiiiink a lot of people pick up hitchhikers these days, or do they? I'm really wondering now if he was in a vehicle...no dog trail that we know of....

Sigh. What a MESS with this case. Almost a year...:banghead:

(Eta: and I'm almost at post 22,222, the magic number by which I was hoping we'd have an arrest by now (link for reference in progress) :(
eta: nevermind can't find the post)

Does the meatpacking plant assist with/suggest/provide housing options for any of their employees? Maybe ones new to the country, etc? We know they employ a variety of folks there, as far as backgrounds, etc...also wondering how this company might go about recruiting workers.

Does the meatpacking plant assist with/suggest/provide housing options for any of their employees? Maybe ones new to the country, etc? We know they employ a variety of folks there, as far as backgrounds, etc...also wondering how this company might go about recruiting workers.
I don't know about housing but they have transportation available. They have a website and an employment centre in Lafayette as well as a depot in Frankfort. I sleuthed them when I was looking at the bomb hoaxes.

I don't know about housing but they have transportation available. They have a website and an employment centre in Lafayette as well as a depot in Frankfort. I sleuthed them when I was looking at the bomb hoaxes.

Interesting...transportation? What kind? What is the schedule, etc? Where is the pick up/drop off point exactly?

For those banging the DN drum, how is it that you think he could know the bridge area so well without having any known ties to Delphi or surrounding communities?

I say maybe someone's passing the smelling salts around a little bit here , I hope. Lol. I just hope that everyone that's been on the DN bandwagon has not stopped looking at other possibilities all this time. please tell me you guys have been digging and searching still.

Oh yes, I sure have. I have an album created with my suspects.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hike some trails. It takes 1 hour to learn an immediate area. There’s an old bridge nearby. I went once. I now know how to walk on it. Problem solved. That’s how I think he (or anyone else as BG) could know the area.

DN in particular spent 4 years in Kuwait. I’m sure the bridge and trails are a breeze.

For those banging the DN drum, how is it that you think he could know the bridge area so well without having any known ties to Delphi or surrounding communities?

Guys, here is what if I have to say respectfully. If you want to discuss something other than DN, then please bring it up so we can discuss it! Just because people are talking about DN, it doesn't mean we can't discuss other angles. I personally am all ears! We need to think out of the box, so while other people can't be legally discussed, maybe there is another way to bring your ideas forward and inspire alternate discussions instead of just saying boo on DN? Please offer an alternate thought(s) with your complaints. As it seems all are stuck, including LE, so bring it on as far as I'm concerned, within TOS, of course, moo.

I for one think we need to keep digging into older cases. And keeping our eyes open in current and future cases.

Indianapolis? Chicago? Needles in a haystack, sigh, but collectively...

I agree.

IMHO following up with DN is not a waste of time, even though he may or may not be BG.
How DN spent his time in February may reveal a what a person like DN was doing to keep warm and keep busy. It may be relevant to the crime, on that path there may yet be a witness or a person suspicious of a peer yet to be found -- any link to keep the investigation moving forward.

As an example, following up on the IP bomb threat caller 2/22/2017 revealed that there is an employment office for IP in Layayette. They offer a free daily bus shuttle to the Delphi IP for people going to tour, interview, or initial training and for a fare to an IP employee.
IP is known for offering work to people in rehab or with criminal records, including RSOs, as well as being investigated for lax identity background checks. Who knows who was on that bus, hopefully LE does.

Thats the thing with a needle in a haystack - just keep sorting.

Yes, I also try to keep up with other discussion outlets which have some striking POI's that we can't discuss on here.

On a side note, I find the Go Pro mouth piece extremely interesting, and could be huge.

But, is it just me? that I find myself feeling pictures keep popping up with things that aren't in the original and being confused if we're dealing with legit alterations of the pic or just altered pics.

Yes, I also try to keep up with other discussion outlets which have some striking POI's that we can't discuss on here.

On a side note, I find the Go Pro mouth piece extremely interesting, and could be huge.

But, is it just me? that I find myself feeling pictures keep popping up with things that aren't in the original and being confused if we're dealing with legit alterations of the pic or just altered pics.

IMO always go back to the ISP page link at the beginning of each thread and compare the images there with the one on the thread to see what the person is pointing out about the image.

Sorry folks ... that storage locker convo started from rumor and is now being stated as fact. That's exactly what happens when there is no MSM to substantiate and the discussion is allowed to continue. It is now off-limits and posts will be removed so as not to confuse the facts as we move along.

:wave:

Perhaps you can sleuth it?
Actually you only have to Google it.

Thinking out loud, I don't thiiiiink a lot of people pick up hitchhikers these days, or do they? I'm really wondering now if he was in a vehicle...no dog trail that we know of....

Sigh. What a MESS with this case. Almost a year...:banghead:

(Eta: and I'm almost at post 22,222, the magic number by which I was hoping we'd have an arrest by now (link for reference in progress) :(
eta: nevermind can't find the post)
I pick up people because I live by the Appalachian Trail. Never had a problem.

lol. Looks doctored to me. I’m surprised it’s even allowed on here.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

They're both stills from videos and are in the media thread accessed via post number 1.

I think it's one of the best side by sides I've seen. :laughcry:

I hike some trails. It takes 1 hour to learn an immediate area. There’s an old bridge nearby. I went once. I now know how to walk on it. Problem solved. That’s how I think he (or anyone else as BG) could know the area.

DN in particular spent 4 years in Kuwait. I’m sure the bridge and trails are a breeze.

4 years in Kuwait? What I miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members