IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so interested in photos that could show something and I certainly respect those who take the time to try their hand at it. It's hard to determine which ones you can trust. : )
Ones that come from court videos should be trustworthy and easy to check with the original. BG's pic is easy to check too as Boxer says it is at the beginning of each thread. If still in doubt then that's what our opinion is for but we can still respect the poster as you say, I fully agree.

If we're talking pants:

'And those is what we call huntin' pants. It's like someone attending a bird hunting or dog hunting would wear. And those was popular back in the 90s.'

video - WTHR 02/17/17

the father of my children grew up in the mountains of oregon, he lives in Southern Illinois now, he is an outdoorsman, and knows every outdoor venue, fishing hole bridge trail and forest for a thousand miles around him, he visits these places and is an avid camper and outdoorsman always looking for the next new amazing place.

this is how..Delphi is only a hundred miles out...thats nothing..nothing in country life, an hours drive? shoo..

Also, anyone with access to a phone (owned or loaned) can look up "Indiana Bridges" (and might, if living under one and seeking an alternative)... and anyone with a phone (or library computer if need be) can scour an area using Google Earth, etc. Could familiarize oneself with the area in advance of visiting that way.

Problem is, she said he served IN KUWAIT for four years. That’s just not true, and never would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO she only says he was "deployed once" during his 4 years, not that he was in Kuwait for 4 years.

Who is we? I have looked at google maps, and I tried to understand it the best I could. I don’t think that an overly outdoorsy, homeless, country boy with military experience and Kuwait background would have much trouble. At all. Sorry.

As other posters have noted, kids walk the trails and bridge alone. It’s not a battlefield by any stretch of the imagination.

'We' is our little group that went to Delphi.

Walking the trails is not difficult, although it's really only locals that would have known the trailhead across from Mears as opposed to the bigger parking area on the other side of the Freedom Bridge across the highway.

It's knowing where you can go down the hill and across the creek to the crime scene area and get out of there unseen. That's not obvious at all to anyone that would happen upon the area. And there's enough foot traffic and visibility - to houses, roads, farms, on the trail, etc - that you'd be very likely to be spotted by any number of people if you were poking around looking for access routes.

Also, anyone with access to a phone (owned or loaned) can look up "Indiana Bridges" (and might, if living under one and seeking an alternative)... and anyone with a phone (or library computer if need be) can scour an area using Google Earth, etc. Could familiarize oneself with the area in advance of visiting that way.

IMHO that kind of searching would leave a trail to follow, here is hoping LE does find somethikng like that somewhere, and it enables them to follow up to an arrest and conviction.

IMO she only says he was "deployed once" during his 4 years, not that he was in Kuwait for 4 years.

Round and around we go. The article is correct. The problem started with one of our posters misstating it. moo

Post 251. She said “he spent 4 years in Kuwait”. Not possible.

FWIW here's where I'm at:

I am a member of a couple Abby/Libby FB groups, and once the sketch was released, I went to one of the FB discussion groups first and saw the RSO so many in that group suspected right next to the sketch, well, he looked like a dead ringer to the sketch IMO. My mouth actually fell open and before I read anything and my mind went, "OMG, it's him! They got him!!!" Only to begin reading how much he resembled the sketch, *except* he had blue eyes. I rarely go on those FB groups any more, and I don't even remember the RSO's name at the moment (not that I could say it on here anyway). I hadn't read much in the group as to why he was Suspect #1 in so many minds but they had some fairly convincing reasons. And I'd never seen a sketch look so identical to a flesh and blood human being IMO.

Then as time went by I kind of stopped following in the group because nothing was happening as far as an arrest or even a named POI of that particular RSO in MSM or by L.E.

Then DN comes along. When I saw him next to the sketch, I thought, "definitely a resemblance" but I didn't find it nearly as strong as I had to the other aforementioned RSO. I think DN's nose looks *different* from the sketch, but I do see a strong resemblance to it in one of the stills.

And I've followed along here, mostly quietly, and believe there's a good chance he could be DN. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming IMO. And now that he's being extradited back here, I admit I am excited. Excited that he indeed could be THE ONE. That this case may finally get solved and real justice finally be served.

So I guess I'm saying I lean more towards it being DN than not. I don't think LE are going to get him and expect any sudden announcements that he's being arrested for Libby and Abby's murder. I don't think they're that close at all. I think they DO have him more in their sights than they're letting on and that they want him here as they investigate hard to either exclude or include him...

That said, if some new POI is named, bring him on! I'd love to investigate and speculate on these threads about him. If someone else is arrested tomorrow, DN will be far from my mind, and I sure won't miss him. And I won't be surprised if it is someone else, either.

I'm here for the long-haul, and seeing how this DN extradition shakes out is part of that. I'm not obsessed with him, and will happily move on once he is excluded. In the meantime, I think it's very interesting to discuss possible links as well as talk about the case in general. JMO.

Who is we? I have looked at google maps, and I tried to understand it the best I could. I don’t think that an overly outdoorsy, homeless, country boy with military experience and Kuwait background would have much trouble. At all. Sorry.

As other posters have noted, kids walk the trails and bridge alone. It’s not a battlefield by any stretch of the imagination.

I agree that walking around is enough to know whats what. Even the shallow part of the creek would be noticed - and possibly forded earlier in the day by someone getting to know the place. Its been a popular spot for 100 years - the paths will already be there.

The layout and access to the bridge, trails and crime scene areas are more complicated than that. If you looked it up on Google Earth or Google Maps (as we did), you'd be missing some important details. And if you don't have a vehicle or know the vehicle access points, doing a recce of the area - especially with murder and escape in mind - would take more than an hour.

I might have agreed with you but I've been to Delphi and BG/whoever did this had a local's knowledge of the lay of the land.

People who hike, fish, hunt, or otherwise move around in the outdoors a lot develop a feel for the way land fits together. So you know that if a stream--any stream--makes a big bend, the water's going to be shallower at the widest part of the bed. If you can see riffles, you know it's mostly shallower. From the bridge you'd be able to see where the bluffs sloped down to water level, and probably identify most of the buildings we've seen in the photos and videos.

We don't know anything about where or if the killer parked, where he walked before or after he met the girls, or how he left afterwards. We don't know when, why, or how he got the girls to where they were found. Certain theories would require significant knowledge of traffic patterns and the lay of the land. Others wouldn't require much more knowledge than where to find the front entrance.

The layout and access to the bridge, trails and crime scene areas are more complicated than that. If you looked it up on Google Earth or Google Maps (as we did), you'd be missing some important details. And if you don't have a vehicle or know the vehicle access points, doing a recce of the area - especially with murder and escape in mind - would take more than an hour.

I might have agreed with you but I've been to Delphi and BG/whoever did this had a local's knowledge of the lay of the land.

Www.indianatrails.com

I have no idea if DN was hanging out under the Monon High Bridge, although he was living under bridges from what I have read, and during the time in question. I also don’t know if he had a catheter bag- it seems far fetched to be sure, but those pictures are intriguing.

http://www.cathetercaddy.com/how-to-use.html

Anyway, I seem to recall it might have been affirmed DN wasn’t with his wife at the ultrasound. Can anyone verify?

JMO

Post 251. She said “he spent 4 years in Kuwait”. Not possible.

Hi BIC,
Post 251 isn't the one about his service as related by his attorney, its about something else. Where is her incorrect quote?

As far as the trail, anyone could learn it quickly. It’s a simplistic layout.
I was a woofer or Wilderness First Responder in my past and hiked, camped extensively. The thing that’s tricky and I can see both sides is that to be aware of the place itself is more of a local yokel thing, IMO.

I hike some trails. It takes 1 hour to learn an immediate area. There’s an old bridge nearby. I went once. I now know how to walk on it. Problem solved. That’s how I think he (or anyone else as BG) could know the area.

DN in particular spent 4 years in Kuwait. I’m sure the bridge and trails are a breeze.

Hi BIC,
Post 251 isn't the one about his service as related by his attorney, its about something else. Where is her incorrect quote?
There?

As far as the trail, anyone could learn it quickly. It’s a simplistic layout.
I was a woofer or Wilderness First Responder in my past and hiked, camped extensively. The thing that’s tricky and I can see both sides is that to be aware of the place itself is more of a local yokel thing, IMO.

I agree with this. It doesn’t have to be a local to get a sense for the layout, just a period of time being there beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214