IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those banging the DN drum, how is it that you think he could know the bridge area so well without having any known ties to Delphi or surrounding communities?

I'm not banging any drums, but simply because we don't know all of DN's ties doesn't mean he doesn't have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well if he served 4 years, I can assure you they weren’t all done in Kuwait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No that's right-on at least several occasions while in home port he was arrested for exposure but he did serve in Kuwait. His attorney says so.

No that's right-on at least several occasions while in home port he was arrested for exposure but he did serve in Kuwait. His attorney says so.

Problem is, she said he served IN KUWAIT for four years. That’s just not true, and never would be.

Sorry—not familiar with military at all.

So he served for years total?

One stint in Kuwait, of an unknown length of time?

Problem is, she said he served IN KUWAIT for four years. That’s just not true, and never would be.

I can replicate it, and you could too. It’s not fake. However, I learn towards thinking he’s wearing 4XL pants that hang oddly at times because he walks weird.

I can replay the video and freeze it in other spots and not see a visible bulge. The video is very short, and you don’t see his whole pants for very much time.

The one with him is prison stripes looks fake to me. IMO

Atty said he served for four years and was in Kuwait. That's not the same. Have you the link where Atty says he served in Kuwait for 4 years? I got a commendation for Desert Storm but never left the UK.

I can replicate it, and you could too. It’s not fake. However, I learn towards thinking he’s wearing 4XL pants that hang oddly at times because he walks weird.

I can replay the video and freeze it in other spots and not see a visible bulge. The video is very short, and you don’t see his whole pants for very much time.

I am so interested in photos that could show something and I certainly respect those who take the time to try their hand at it. It's hard to determine which ones you can trust. : )

So baggy pants, I don’t get it, thousands of ppl wear baggy pants.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• F718542F-1089-4A82-93BF-65998DADA2F0.jpeg
    F718542F-1089-4A82-93BF-65998DADA2F0.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 325
  • 88317FE7-E240-4982-BB60-F74B64E67346.jpeg
    88317FE7-E240-4982-BB60-F74B64E67346.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 326
  • 156049B6-95E0-49E5-99AA-4C3C48167B4D.jpeg
    156049B6-95E0-49E5-99AA-4C3C48167B4D.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 326
I am really intrigued by Margarita's post about ... Where/how does Indiana Packers do their recruiting...? I do recall it said somewhere they do offer group transportation to and from work. This would be attractive to anyone illegal/homeless/car-less/license-less I would think. I'm sure word gets around about it among the homeless or anyone seeking work i n that area. Do they hire s
Day Laborers, I wonder? Temp workers? That work they do IS mighty grisly and gross. I can't imagine how it impacts the workers spending time in a cold, bloody place like that!

I also found Margarita's recent post of car trip to the cemetery very interesting. Is it just beyond those locked red metal gates where one would start the walk toward the trail that leads to the MHBridge? If so, am I correct in recalling there are several buildings near the start of that walk that may be abandoned and of interest to one looking for a place to hang out, or hide out? (Not seen in this video)

This case is just so fascinating. Glad we can all chime in here and share our thoughts as we await the (hopefully soon) further developments.

For those banging the DN drum, how is it that you think he could know the bridge area so well without having any known ties to Delphi or surrounding communities?

the father of my children grew up in the mountains of oregon, he lives in Southern Illinois now, he is an outdoorsman, and knows every outdoor venue, fishing hole bridge trail and forest for a thousand miles around him, he visits these places and is an avid camper and outdoorsman always looking for the next new amazing place.

this is how..Delphi is only a hundred miles out...thats nothing..nothing in country life, an hours drive? shoo..

Those came out big, kinda wish I had the middle pair looks cozy.
One more because well ppl lift their leg when they walk. It looks the same way to me.

attachment.php

So baggy pants, I don’t get it, thousands of ppl wear baggy pants.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That whole trend started from prison pants.

I hike some trails. It takes 1 hour to learn an immediate area. There’s an old bridge nearby. I went once. I now know how to walk on it. Problem solved. That’s how I think he (or anyone else as BG) could know the area.

The layout and access to the bridge, trails and crime scene areas are more complicated than that. If you looked it up on Google Earth or Google Maps (as we did), you'd be missing some important details. And if you don't have a vehicle or know the vehicle access points, doing a recce of the area - especially with murder and escape in mind - would take more than an hour.

I might have agreed with you but I've been to Delphi and BG/whoever did this had a local's knowledge of the lay of the land.

Who is we? I have looked at google maps, and I tried to understand it the best I could. I don’t think that an overly outdoorsy, homeless, country boy with military experience and Kuwait background would have much trouble. At all. Sorry.

As other posters have noted, kids walk the trails and bridge alone. It’s not a battlefield by any stretch of the imagination.

The layout and access to the bridge, trails and crime scene areas are more complicated than that. If you looked it up on Google Earth or Google Maps (as we did), you'd be missing some important details. And if you don't have a vehicle or know the vehicle access points, doing a recce of the area - especially with murder and escape in mind - would take more than an hour.

I might have agreed with you but I've been to Delphi and BG/whoever did this had a local's knowledge of the lay of the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans