IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s from this video. I’m the original poster of the side by side. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68UZ4apBjbA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for going to the trouble of doing that. It is appreciated. I do think it looks strange even in the regular perp walk video as well as your side by side. He does have a strange gait and his pants hang weird on that left leg. IMO

Thanks again for bringing it to everyone's attention.

I have no idea if DN was hanging out under the Monon High Bridge, although he was living under bridges from what I have read, and during the time in question. I also don’t know if he had a catheter bag- it seems far fetched to be sure, but those pictures are intriguing.

http://www.cathetercaddy.com/how-to-use.html

Anyway, I seem to recall it might have been affirmed DN wasn’t with his wife at the ultrasound. Can anyone verify?

JMO
I bet DN wishes someone would verify he was there but no it hasn't been affirmed one way or another. KN has had a memory lapse and DN isn't saying AFAIK.

:cow:

I corrected myself. I don’t know anything about Kuwait, and your statement of 7 months max isn’t something I’m familiar with. Is that not enough?

Post 251. She said “he spent 4 years in Kuwait”. Not possible.

Deployed once during his 4 years. Apparently Marine deployment length average is around 7-8 months - but can be longer.
The US Marine detachment where I worked in UK were generally deployed for two years minimum so I think it depends.

Aha! I thought you were talking about the attorney making a mistake..
I am pretty sure Daey 34 meant “Marines” - instead of Kuwait.
Anyway if the question is about DN being capable of reconnoitering an area., The answer has to be yes,because he grew up in a rural area and liked to hunt.

The US Marine detachment where I worked in UK were generally deployed for two years minimum so I think it depends.
Yes - the short deployment I am speaking of would be to an active frontline area, Kuwait was active then I think -

I corrected myself. I don’t know anything about Kuwait, and your statement of 7 months max isn’t something I’m familiar with. Is that not enough?

I was answering another persons question. Thanks.

The layout and access to the bridge, trails and crime scene areas are more complicated than that. If you looked it up on Google Earth or Google Maps (as we did), you'd be missing some important details. And if you don't have a vehicle or know the vehicle access points, doing a recce of the area - especially with murder and escape in mind - would take more than an hour.

I might have agreed with you but I've been to Delphi and BG/whoever did this had a local's knowledge of the lay of the land.
I think once someone has been there, they will be familiar. I think a fisherman or hiker would definitely know of it as well as an out doorsman and an itinerant. The trail facilities would appeal to an itinerant. Also a RSO would very likely be familiar due to the employment possibilities.
Even a first time visitor with a Smart Phone would have immediate access to a trail map. So I disagree BG had to necessarily have local knowledge. It would help but not be imperative. So this could be someone who had never visited, or only once before or many times IMO.

Hi Everyone,

I am going to close the Abby and Libby thread until I have a chance to speak with SillyBilly and other admins.

There is a lot of bickering and pettiness happening and we do not have time to deal with it now.

We'll let you know sometime tomorrow whether this thread will open up again or not.

Thank you,

Tricia

Hi Everyone,

From Fox 59

As for the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, police have not formally named Nations as a suspect in the crimes. Detectives have said that they have no information that specifically includes or excludes Nations as a suspect in the Carroll County killings. ISP has since said they’re no longer actively investigating Nations as a person of interest in the case.

"The police have not formally named Nations as a suspect in the crimes...." "ISP ( I assume this means Indiana State Police) has since said they're no longer actively investigating Nations as a person of interest in the case".

Please clear something up for me. Are the State Police the only investigating law enforcement agency in this case? If not has any other agency cleared DN yet?

From what I can find there is absolutely no one else the police are looking at, that we know of, at the moment.

Look at these two headlines from two different media sources but dated the same day:

Person of Interest In Delphi Murders Back In Indiana
93.1 WIBC Indianapolis-Feb 4, 2018

Former person of interest in murders of Delphi teens back in Indiana
Local Source-WTHR-Feb 4, 2018

One says "Person of Interest" in the headline and the other says "Former resident a person of interest in the Delphi murders.

How about we do this; If you can bring up a logical point or theory that shows how DN could be connected to the death of Abby and Libby go ahead as long as you follow our Terms of Service.

It is almost 3:15 AM. I am now an outline of a human being. If I try to speak my tongue will fall out of my mouth.

The thread is going to open back up. Please do not respond if someone is rude. Alert and scroll by.

Everyone, please be calm and don't start attacking.

Thread is opening up NOW

Hi Everyone,

From Fox 59

"The police have not formally named Nations as a suspect in the crimes...." "ISP ( I assume this means Indiana State Police) has since said they're no longer actively investigating Nations as a person of interest in the case".

Please clear something up for me. Are the State Police the only investigating law enforcement agency in this case? If not has any other agency cleared DN yet?

From what I can find there is absolutely no one else the police are looking at, that we know of, at the moment.

Look at these two headlines from two different media sources but dated the same day:

One says "Person of Interest" in the headline and the other says "Former resident a person of interest in the Delphi murders.

How about we do this; If you can bring up a logical point or theory that shows how DN could be connected to the death of Abby and Libby go ahead as long as you follow our Terms of Service.

It is almost 3:15 AM. I am now an outline of a human being. If I try to speak my tongue will fall out of my mouth.

The thread is going to open back up. Please do not respond if someone is rude. Alert and scroll by.

Thread is opening up NOW

Thank you so much! Get some rest please!

Hi Everyone,

From Fox 59

Thread is opening up NOW

BBM.
I was going to remark but I deleted, LOL

Thanks so much Tricia!

Thank you for going to the trouble of doing that. It is appreciated. I do think it looks strange even in the regular perp walk video as well as your side by side. He does have a strange gait and his pants hang weird on that left leg. IMO

Thanks again for bringing it to everyone's attention.

I think it's been questioned before. Does he have a urine bag hanging down his pants leg? Something keeps drawing attention to that one leg, even the way his pants fit/hang in other photos.

Is that what were seeing in the BG pic? I know it's distorted but is that why?

If DN is wearing a bag......what happened? Something in the military? He received a DD so I question it happening in the military because wouldn't he have been discharged for a medical reason as such?

TY Tricia.
So tips down to only one a day. Does this mean the guy is already in jail for other offences?

I'm glad about the anniversary update. Just wish it could be combined with an anniversary indictment as well.

Why is the update at the trail I wonder?

TY Tricia.
So tips down to only one a day. Does this mean the guy is already in jail for other offences?

I'm glad about the anniversary update. Just wish it could be combined with an anniversary indictment as well.

Why is the update at the trail I wonder?

Those are both great questions! It seems like it's going to be a big deal, lots and lots of people. I sure hope an announcement is made that they got their guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214