IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been discussed a bit on previous threads, but I wanted to share this link on Parabon phenotyping. Since there's been a bit of back and forth between 'the sketch created with help from witnesses', and 'there were no witnesses', I figure that Parabon phenotyping is still, possibly, the way LE came up with the BG sketch. All speculation.

Here's a link of testimonials from investigators who have successfully used Parabon Snapshot technology to further their investigations.

https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/testimonials

Here are a few examples from the link:

[FONT=&]“Parabon's 'Snapshot' will revolutionize how DNA is used to solve crimes...[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Snapshot provides a glimpse into what was previously unknown.”[/FONT]
Lieutenant Tommy Potter, Isle of Wight VA Sheriff's Office

[FONT=&]“Snapshot is an excellent tool for detectives. What's amazing is[/FONT]
[FONT=&]that instead of letters and numbers, it can turn DNA into a face.”[/FONT]
Major Pedro Abut, Hallandale Beach FL Police Departmen

[FONT="]“Snapshot is changing the game in how we view DNA evidence. If you aren't using it
in your cases, you are missing critical information for your investigation.”Instructor Russell R. Strickland, North Carolina Justice Academy Investigations Center
[/FONT]

I still feel like the "there were no witnesses" statement was in regards to the actual crime. "Did anyone see it happen?" "No. Nobody witnessed the crime as it occurred." (That kind of reasoning in his answer.)

I don't believe they made up the witness and were dishonest about how they got the sketch. They said it was a real witness and I am going with that.

"It relates to a dialogue between a witness and a sketch artist," he said. "That’s based upon an actual, real situation."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...lphi-double-homicide-investigation/483717001/

It wasn't just that they said the sketch was provided by witnesses, LE also went on to speak about why it had taken the witness so long to come forward.

Riley said fear may have played a role in the witness’ decision not to come forward sooner with a description of the suspect.

“People are scared. They’re scared to be recognized by the subject. It just takes a while for these things to happen,” he said.

https://apnews.com/ca1996ba06f04b31a4e33436cabe2ad3

Agree - though to me mostly I think he seems to thin for the clothes.

I still feel like the "there were no witnesses" statement was in regards to the actual crime. "Did anyone see it happen?" "No. Nobody witnessed the crime as it occurred." (That kind of reasoning in his answer.)

I don't believe they made up the witness and were dishonest about how they got the sketch. They said it was a real witness and I am going with that.

"It relates to a dialogue between a witness and a sketch artist," he said. "That’s based upon an actual, real situation."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...lphi-double-homicide-investigation/483717001/

It wasn't just that they said the sketch was provided by witnesses, LE also went on to speak about why it had taken the witness so long to come forward.

Riley said fear may have played a role in the witness’ decision not to come forward sooner with a description of the suspect.

“People are scared. They’re scared to be recognized by the subject. It just takes a while for these things to happen,” he said.

https://apnews.com/ca1996ba06f04b31a4e33436cabe2ad3

I actually agree with you that that was likely not what the comment intended, and there are several MSM articles you can link to showing quotes about witnesses being involved in this case, but I still wanted to share the parabon information. It may apply to this case, it may not. Maybe someone will see it and apply it to another case they’re sleuthing.

Personally I take everything reported and quoted in this case with a grain of salt. We know nothing, and we can take quotes and twist them till there’s no tomorrow. The fact is, we don’t know for certain if they have DNA, we don’t know for certain they have reliable witnesses, or witnesses at all, and we don’t know for certain how the details of that sketch emerged.

If LE hasn’t used parabon phenotyping, maybe they should consider it. Compare sketches side by side and see what features overlap.

JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually agree with you that that was likely not what the comment intended, and there are several MSM articles you can link to showing quotes about witnesses being involved in this case, but I still wanted to share the parabon information. It may apply to this case, it may not. Maybe someone will see it and apply it to another case they’re sleuthing.

Personally I take everything reported and quoted in this case with a grain of salt. We know nothing, and we can take quotes and twist them till there’s no tomorrow. The fact is, we don’t know for certain if they have DNA, we don’t know for certain they have reliable witnesses, or witnesses at all, and we don’t know for certain how the details of that sketch emerged.

If LE hasn’t used parabon phenotyping, maybe they should consider it. Compare sketches side by side and see what features overlap.

JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you're right. Didn't mean to make it sound like I was arguing or anything.

And I agree-maybe if they haven't used Parabon then they SHOULD! It's interesting to read about anyway, and could totally be useful to other cases.

We're approaching a year since these two innocent girls were murdered. How much longer for an arrest?
We have so many rumors here in my small town - very close to Delphi.
I know so many others will disagree with me, but, IMO, LE has to release something else. Why in the world can't we see the gait on BG?

We're approaching a year since these two innocent girls were murdered. How much longer for an arrest?
We have so many rumors here in my small town - very close to Delphi.
I know so many others will disagree with me, but, IMO, LE has to release something else. Why in the world can't we see the gait on BG?

I wonder if they don't have it. What we see literally may be all they have. If the camera was moving around in an attempt for Libby to be discreet then it might have only picked BG up for a split second.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/p...charge-allegedly-abducting-child-calumet-city

Not sure if any of you have been following this case. The video may have helped apprehend the rapist, and it reminds me of the Delphi case (because there was video evidence).

I wonder about the reasoning behind releasing stills of the BG instead of the whole video, and how those decisions are made.

Also, for the life of me, I can’t find an arrest pic of the Calumet City perpetrator anywhere on line.

I found the video. That girl looks to be young, under 12 yrs old. And it happened in a blink :(
http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...t-city-kidnapping-st-0128-20180126-story.html

And yes, that's what I was getting at earlier, release whatever bit of video there is so BG's gait or body movement can be seen, even if it's just a glimpse.

@RIP Meagan & Johnny.

Are you still updating your facts list? (Re creepy stalker and DN's wife and brother questions mentioned in thread 77)

Would be interested to see it if you can share?

There are plenty of veterans who are prescribed MMJ. http://kdvr.com/2017/06/08/ptsd-can-now-be-treated-with-medical-marijuana-in-colorado/amp/

Either way, I cannot logically find a way to blame any of DN’s problems on marijuana. I don’t know a lot of stoners who get out and slaughter innocent pigs and break their wives’ noses. Meth maybe. Alcohol perhaps. Not marijuana. My opinion.

Sorry if somehow I have given the impression that THC itself is a source of DN's aggression -- I don't mean that at all. What I mean is that the deception associated with using drugs while active military, the sneaking around authority was a sign of detachment from the rules and culture that invested in him and his success.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...USTNNek14T0RFNE1qRXdPall4TVRNME5qZ3lPVEE9In19

This is a link to the case in JoCo for which DN is being extradited. A cash bail of $200 and surety of $1000 has already been set on this case as shown in the link. If link has expired use

Www.mycase.in.gov

and enter surname, first name as a minimum.

This does not look good, such low amounts. Maybe DN is NOT BG after all ?!?!?!? If WE have for so long believed so, maybe "wife...or bro" ALSO feels DN IS BG and therefore has downplayed to her/himself her/his OWN suspicions re: someone in his/her own life who really IS BG!

HOPE i have explained this thought clearly enough to get feedback. If not I will re-post. Very sleep deprived from wrkg last night!!!

I must have misunderstood. What you are saying makes sense. Though it sounds like he never, ever followed any rules in his life.

Sorry if somehow I have given the impression that THC itself is a source of DN's aggression -- I don't mean that at all. What I mean is that the deception associated with using drugs while active military, the sneaking around authority was a sign of detachment from the rules and culture that invested in him and his success.

It’s not logical to believe that if he were suspected, they could raise his bond. They cannot, as a judge can only set forth what’s in the guidelines for a particular offense. We went through this in September as well.

Plus, I’m sure LE knows, like us, he couldn’t even bond out on a $500 surety ($50), so it’s not likely he’s coming up with this ($300) plus someone to sign etc etc.

This does not look good, such low amounts. Maybe DN is NOT BG after all ?!?!?!? If WE have for so long believed so, maybe "wife...or bro" ALSO feels DN IS BG and therefore has downplayed to her/himself her/his OWN suspicions re: someone in his/her own life who really IS BG!

I kept thinking DN is BG because of the coloring of DN (face,hair,beard)) and DN's unique angles (fordhead, nose) ..all seemed so much LIKE BG.
Have I been wrong All This Time?? THAT BAIL SEEMS WAY TO LOW FOR A TRUE POI IN THE DELPHI CASE!!!
What say you???

I kept thinking DN is BG because of the coloring of DN (face,hair,beard)) and DN's unique angles (fordhead, nose) ..all seemed so much LIKE BG.
Have I been wrong All This Time?? THAT BAIL SEEMS WAY TO LOW FOR A TRUE POI IN THE DELPHI CASE!!!
What say you???
As far as the courts are concerned that bail amount is for his current felony 6 and his FTA's. It's nothing to do with the Delphi case as he hasn't been linked to it formally. It is interesting they have already got the bail amount approved before they have him back though IMO.

Eta I see Daey has also responded. What do you think? He is only on $50 bail in Clear Creek ATM. :scared:

What say you???

Unless and until he's charged the judge can only rule on the charges before the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste