IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says State Police and the FBI have increased staffing to field an anticipated increase in tips about the murders of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams."

Murders of Delphi, Indiana teens remain unsolved, 1 year*later
http://wgntv.com/2018/02/13/murders-of-delphi-indiana-teens-remain-unsolved-1-year-later/

I just hope they come in as expected. I’m concerned that after the 1st anniversary has passed public interest in the case will start to wane especially if no new information is released.

I know law enforcement are not obligated to give us any information but I really hope they clarify what the situation is with DN. If people wrongly believe that he is responsible then it will prevent people phoning in tips. They cannot have it both ways.

I have to say that when DN entered the picture as a POI (a good POI), it changed the way I would have continued to approach this case.

( O/T, gregjrichards, I know you have been having some major health problems agaaaaaain, and have been in and out of the hospital agaaaain, (not fair! :( ), and I just wanted to say how happy I am that you are here with us today on the Girls' Anniversary, and that I hope you will continue to get better and better as each day passes. Please know that we are here for you and love you to death!!

I can not wait for the day til you can change your profile pic!

Also sending love and prayers out to Gregjrichards today!!! Please keep him in your thoughts!! )

Fox59 is already there doing live Facebook feeds from their Facebook site. I do not know how to link an MSM Facebook here perhaps somebody else can.

I have to say that when DN entered the picture as a POI (a good POI), it changed the way I would have continued to approach this case.

( O/T, gregjrichards, I know you have been having some major health problems agaaaaaain, and have been in and out of the hospital agaaaain, (not fair! :( ), and I just wanted to say how happy I am that you are here with us today on the Girls' Anniversary, and that I hope you will continue to get better and better as each day passes. Please know that we are here for you and love you to death!!

I can not wait for the day til you can change your profile pic!

Also sending love and prayers out to Gregjrichards today!!! Please keep him in your thoughts!! )

Thank you so much I’m getting stronger everyday. Hope your pain isn’t too bad.

I can’t wait to change my profile pic back to my cat once monster is behind bars.

For anyone wishing to watch the live stream of the 4 pm Media Availability by our Indiana State Police, here is the site for a live feed.
http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/LIVE-STREAM-EVENT--473948353.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for posting this.

I am not getting anything yet, you guys?
Thanks

Begging press to keep story front and center.

One tip away from finding out who the murderer is...

(paraphrasing)

Asks for people to stop comparing pictures side by side, if you have something to tell them.
If you did this and you are watching, know today could be the day you are found out, tomorrow but you will be found.

Daniel Nations is not a person we care a whole lot about at this time.

Don't care about him a whole lot at this time .. and that's all I'll say about Daniel Nations.

(paraphrasing)

Law enforcement can provide protection to someone who calls in the tip they need.

If someone thinks they cannot trust us or that we cannot protect them, oh yes we can.

Did he just say "everyone we've talked to" we're pretty confident they weren't involved???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member