IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM IMO you can never have too many eyes on a case, the more the better. Different people, different angles, more possibilities. Maybe they already have a PI that no one knows about but them. MOO
JMO, but LE would have a coronary if some pi started bothering them. Geez, they wouldn't give us any answers at the press conference. A pi might be useful a couple years down the road. JMO but there'll be an arrest long before a pi is needed.

Please tell me I am not reading about a random Facebook person or random anyone who you all have decided is evil and could be the perp?

Please explain what this is all about. I may have to shut the thread down again if you are all going down this road.

I remember being told we weren’t allowed to post about this topic. I’ll flag this post to see if we can again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there something new? Unless there is something new to show that's what was going on otherwise we need to stick to the facts.

Please tell me I am not reading about a random Facebook person or random anyone who you all have decided is evil and could be the perp?

Please explain what this is all about. I may have to shut the thread down again if you are all going down this road.

My apologizes. Won’t go down that road. I really don’t want the thread shutdown. As does anyone else here.

Is there something new? Unless there is something new to show that's what was going on otherwise we need to stick to the facts.

That’s what I figured. Thanks Tricia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO, but LE would have a coronary if some pi started bothering them. Geez, they wouldn't give us any answers at the press conference. A pi might be useful a couple years down the road. JMO but there'll be an arrest long before a pi is needed.

They haven’t answered many, if any questions other than ones with known answers. IMO

Thread shut down indefinitely.

Too much to clean up and I am short on time at the moment.

To the members who decided to discuss a random person as being the perp I am shutting down this thread because of all the
posts violating TOS that need to be cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay