IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion just because they haven't named anyone as a poi doesn't mean they don't have one. I believe they named DN because of all the attention he was getting. LE has kept this investigation so close to the vest that I doubt we'll ever hear of another poi until there's an arrest.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I tend to think that they have someone in mind and that when they're appealing to the public, they're appealing specifically to his brother/partner/neighbor/etc. And I agree that the other POI was named because the media and public got ahold of it first and they had to react. I don't think we'll know anything until there is an arrest. That would be the smart thing to do.

Can you guys see any comments beneath Gray Hughes very recent Feb 16th Youtube video about Delphi? I can't and not sure why. Have only been able to read comments on like one or two Youtube vids among hu dreds (!!!) I have watched. Wonder if I have comments disabled somehow. ARE there comments with this recent video of his? IF so, I will try to figure out why I can't access them. Frustrating. I appreciate technology but it also drives me mad. I need a personal GEEK!!!
I could be wrong but I'm not sure we can discuss such comments on here anyway. Feel free to correct me if wrong anyone. The rules are confusing and hard to remember all of them.

I have to believe LE knows who BG is. They have repeatedly stressed they are confident this will be solved.
They have every possible resource on the planet!
So what the bleep is it they are missing to make the arrest?
There's not plausible cause for an arrest on anyone?? No-one?? What tip do they keep asking for? It's like they are one sentence away in the press conferences from just telling us the info they need!
Who are they talking to when they say we need you, we can protect you? It can't all boil down to one person could it?

I wonder which is worse? For LE to come out and say we know who it is but cant prove it, or we don't know who it is?
In many high-profile cases, they won't make an arrest until the DA is confident that they can prove their case. Speedy trial rules and other procedural considerations kick in at the arrest. They don't want to have the case thrown out because they didn't have their ducks in a row.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Can you guys see any comments beneath Gray Hughes very recent Feb 16th Youtube video about Delphi? I can't and not sure why. Have only been able to read comments on like one or two Youtube vids among hu dreds (!!!) I have watched. Wonder if I have comments disabled somehow. ARE there comments with this recent video of his? IF so, I will try to figure out why I can't access them. Frustrating. I appreciate technology but it also drives me mad. I need a personal GEEK!!!
Whats the title of the video? I would like to have a look.

I could be wrong but I'm not sure we can discuss such comments on here anyway. Feel free to correct me if wrong anyone. The rules are confusing and hard to remember all of them.

I don't want to discuss them, I just want to be able to read them and can't figure out why I can rarely see ANY YouTube vid comments which others have mentioned seeing here and there while I did not.

Yes, the comments are still visible. All of them. Try a different browser.

-Nin

You are correct Shire, we cannot discuss the comments.

-Nin

Okay, thanks! Will try.

It may also depend on whether you sign in and don't see the comments ( they may be waiting for review/ or are in spam folder depending on your personal settings) or whether you are not signed in and still cannot see the comments. In that case I would try another browser.

-Nin

Okay, a question: Occas when I watch a YouTube vid comments are easy to see beneath the vid display. Most often, however, I cannot find them! Is there a particular way to open up the comments field that I am missing?

Another question for DeDee- R u talking Vanguard the restaurant or ??? Pls shed more light on what you are alluding to re: White Excav & VanGd.
I don't get it Sorry.

Also- What can we do to show our support of the Delphi LE (I so feel for them!)

And- Anyone hired a PI in this case? A PI might make more progress!

I have become so frustrated here. First I think This, then it seems That. So many random and at times contradictory seeming details. Hardly know WHAT to think anymore. Very disheartening.

Oh, Ember, I understand your frustration as I'm sure all of us here do, too.

I cannot add to my original statement. If one doesn't utilize FB, it would be futile. Vanguard is a local trucking company. And, yes, White is an excavating company.

Why would the families hire a PI? They've stated many times about their faith in LE being able to solve the murders by arresting the elusive BG. Different strokes for different folks.

It may also depend on whether you sign in and don't see the comments ( they may be waiting for review/ or are in spam folder depending on your personal settings) or whether you are not signed in and still cannot see the comments. In that case I would try another browser.

-Nin

Txs, NIN, different browser did the trick!

I’m in shock right now. The vanguard is right on!!!! I feel I’m looking right at evil... wow

Pure evil. I scrolled through the Vanguard page and clicked on just one guy’s post at random, I linked to his Facebook account and scrolled through his posts for the past year. Beyond disturbing. The photos he posts are horrible.

Unsettling to think that this guy is out in public, let alone driving a truck.

I agree with you. I tend to think that they have someone in mind and that when they're appealing to the public, they're appealing specifically to his brother/partner/neighbor/etc. And I agree that the other POI was named because the media and public got ahold of it first and they had to react. I don't think we'll know anything until there is an arrest. That would be the smart thing to do.
I'd bet on it. Some have said LE has nothing. Impossible. JMO, but I think we'd be quite surprised how much LE has.

The killer walked away without leaving any DNA behind. Thats why no arrest have been made. Imagine LE frustration. IMO of course.
There must be DNA because LE have stated they have taken DNA from everyone they have spoken to.

Was just coming to say the same thing. LE have stated that they indeed have DNA. Not sure why the negativity. I think this one will be caught

I don't want to discuss them, I just want to be able to read them and can't figure out why I can rarely see ANY YouTube vid comments which others have mentioned seeing here and there while I did not.

Are you using the YT app on your smartphone or a browser? Try both. Can you see them on a PC? I know with the YT app, sometimes you have to scroll all the way down to the end of the page where the video is playing.

Ok sorry I misunderstood. I haven't had access to watch today. There's a couple I need to catch up on. Didn't want the thread closed again.

Was just coming to say the same thing. LE have stated that they indeed have DNA. Not sure why the negativity. I think this one will be caught
Sgt. Holeman:
At every crime scene, you are going to have DNA. We are still working on identifying all of the DNA that we have there,” said Sgt. Holeman.
JMO: Identifying the persons involved in the crime. I don't think an arrest will be made until ALL DNA is identified.

Why would the families hire a PI? They've stated many times about their faith in LE being able to solve the murders by arresting the elusive BG. Different strokes for different folks.

SBM IMO you can never have too many eyes on a case, the more the better. Different people, different angles, more possibilities. Maybe they already have a PI that no one knows about but them. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay