IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious about ‘from the neck down’..a family member knows bg from the neck down.
Does this mean the family member would not recognize him from the neck up?

I think the sketch face/head doesn't match the "BG from neck down", otherwise maybe the family member would be able to recognize the person 100%. What a twist. Perhaps there are 2 perps indeed (at least).

At first I was irritated about that 2/13/18 press conferance at the trail. Why have it? No new info. Adamant refusal to release more pics and audio. Then it dawned on me. That conference was for Abby & Libby. At the trail to show everyone Abby & Libby aren't forgotten. IMO LE doesn't need anything from us anymore. Tick Tock BG.

What do you (in general) think would be more telling about someone who is a secret POI to LE: when the person didn't visit the PC this day at the trail or when the person did visit? :thinking:

I remember very early on, I don't remember specifically if it was through Q/A at a press conference etc. But, that they had additional video/audio (I'm not sure it was specific as to which type it was, the comment was almost lumped together) and were hoping to not have to release it.

So, either they were bluffing or they indeed do have more and don't feel as though they're at the point for which it needs to be released. Which could be a good sign as to the progress of the Investigation. I would almost think it would be negligent to not release additional audio of the suspect at this point unless there was a specific reason why to hold it back.

And I know we've gone back and forth about the whole "the stuff of nightmares" topic, but I believe it is personally tied to what is contained within the recordings and it's my opinion that it was clear from early on that LE was saying that this whole thing was stuff of nightmares and that they'll never be able to unsee etc. It would seem that people go back and forth about whether or not LE said it or what was meant etc. In my mind, it was clear.

That said, it may also mean that the audio is useless. As in they can't / won't release such awful, profanity laced, psychopathic nonsense that is basically audio of two young girls being murdered. The thought of something like that really makes me sick to my stomach and releasing anything of the sort, even heavily edited, would scare and shock people beyond anything we've seen before. All of this may in itself make the audio/video "useless."

I do think it would be helpful to see a video of his gait etc. I'd almost bet that it's something that they just don't have. Probably not focused enough, maybe shows a 1/3 of a step etc. So, it may not be as easy as some people think.

I appreciate LE's efforts with the case. I'm sure it's all consuming and has literally been a huge part of their life for the last year. I can rest easy knowing there likely isn't anyone more interested in making an arrest than those guys working this case everyday. It'll come.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-13s-satanic-history/?utm_term=.c9f6459b9c63

Hey All-

It seemed outlandish to me so I had early on discounted it ... but ...the more I hear of it ... do any of you think MS 13 could be involved here?

(Killing happened on the 13th, FBI and Comey were brought into it VERY early on ... and they are known to have sometimes targeted teen girl friends, in rural areas even ... could be MS 13 or a wanna be version??)

Seems crazy, I know, but ... please share your thoughts on this. It may be worth consideration. Please SEE LINK ABOVE for info.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-13s-satanic-history/?utm_term=.c9f6459b9c63

Hey All-

It seemed outlandish to me so I had early on discounted it ... but ...the more I hear of it ... do any of you think MS 13 could be involved here?

(Killing happened on the 13th, FBI and Comey were brought into it VERY early on ... and they are known to have sometimes targeted teen girl friends, in rural areas even ... could be MS 13 or a wanna be version??)

Seems crazy, I know, but ... please share your thoughts on this. It may be worth consideration. Please SEE LINK ABOVE for info.
I don't think anything should be discounted. Even an attack from other teens. However, LE are convinced BG is the killer and he is a white male, 5'9", reddish brown hair. I do believe that possible MS13 involvement was why FBI got involved and Comey was informed initially, but once the pic of BG and his voice was released, I think their involvement was likely discounted.

WRT the sketch, are we supposed to discount it now based on Carter's recent comments at the anniversary PC? It is certainly confusing imo.

I remember very early on, I don't remember specifically if it was through Q/A at a press conference etc. But, that they had additional video/audio (I'm not sure it was specific as to which type it was, the comment was almost lumped together) and were hoping to not have to release it.

So, either they were bluffing or they indeed do have more and don't feel as though they're at the point for which it needs to be released. Which could be a good sign as to the progress of the Investigation. I would almost think it would be negligent to not release additional audio of the suspect at this point unless there was a specific reason why to hold it back.

And I know we've gone back and forth about the whole "the stuff of nightmares" topic, but I believe it is personally tied to what is contained within the recordings and it's my opinion that it was clear from early on that LE was saying that this whole thing was stuff of nightmares and that they'll never be able to unsee etc. It would seem that people go back and forth about whether or not LE said it or what was meant etc. In my mind, it was clear.

That said, it may also mean that the audio is useless. As in they can't / won't release such awful, profanity laced, psychopathic nonsense that is basically audio of two young girls being murdered. The thought of something like that really makes me sick to my stomach and releasing anything of the sort, even heavily edited, would scare and shock people beyond anything we've seen before. All of this may in itself make the audio/video "useless."

I do think it would be helpful to see a video of his gait etc. I'd almost bet that it's something that they just don't have. Probably not focused enough, maybe shows a 1/3 of a step etc. So, it may not be as easy as some people think.

I appreciate LE's efforts with the case. I'm sure it's all consuming and has literally been a huge part of their life for the last year. I can rest easy knowing there likely isn't anyone more interested in making an arrest than those guys working this case everyday. It'll come.

I was on the fence for a long time but now I don't think that they DO have additional video/audio or, at least, anything that would be helpful. I think they were bluffing. If more exists then I believe that it's muffled sounds of the crime. It doesn't have to be explicit to be upsetting-simply listening to the rustling sounds and terrified cries of two little girls' last moments would be enough to knock me down.

What do you (in general) think would be more telling about someone who is a secret POI to LE: when the person didn't visit the PC this day at the trail or when the person did visit? :thinking:
I don't believe BG is local. I believe BG lives south 2-4 hours away from Delphi. I believe BG and anyone else(if any) involved in this crime knows LE is watching them.
If LE is waiting for a piece of the puzzle from someone else, I'm sure they'll get it. I think the power of LE weighs people down after awhile and they give in. Look at this Mueller investigation. Sooner or later people start talking to save themselves. Tick Tock BG.

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/entertainment/celebrities/article202331239.html

The Associated Press is a not-for-profit news cooperative representing 1,400 newspapers and 5,000 broadcast stations in the United States.

The finalists are:

Finalists list in TVI/Metro TV:

Best Feature: Aishah Hasnie and Jamie Suiter, WXIN-TV, Indianapolis, "Demanding Answers in Flora"; Kevin Rader and Steve Rhodes, WTHR-TV, Indianapolis, "Monarch Momma."

Best News Series: WRTV-TV, Indianapolis, "Delphi Daughters"; WTHR-TV, Indianapolis, "Indiana Addicted."

Best Continuous Coverage of a Single Event: Bob Segall and 13 Investigates Team, WTHR-TV, Indianapolis, "Legal in Indiana? Investigating the CBD Oil Crackdown"; WISH-TV, Indianapolis, "Justice for Abby and Libby."

BBM

100%

-Nin

“Don’t look at the face” = mask?

...or nylon stocking. ??

Or that the face is so blurry and pixelated that it's difficult to make out, as evidenced by the multitude of tips they've received from people who are posting side-by-sides on the internet, trying to find someone who looks like BG and, as a result, finding that many people actually do.

I feel that, if BG were indeed wearing a mask or a prosthetic nose (as one blogger speculated), etc. that this would've been made clear by LE or the family (the family who's been very open answering questions on SM). There would be no reason to keep that information secret, especially since they released the video still. In fact, releasing such information would most likely be helpful because, chances are, someone who knows him might have stepped forward and been like, "You know what, my brother left the house that day with one!"

To me, it seems clear that the reason they said to look at the rest of the body is because people are more than simply one feature. We recognize people in our lives not just by their faces but the shapes of their bodies, their clothing, how they wear their clothing, their stance, etc. That's how you can recognize a loved one in a crowded room, even when they have their back turned. There is nothing in that grainy video still that sets his face apart from the thousands of other men in the area. Indeed, we can barely see the face. By looking at the image as a whole, and not just as one thing, it might help people in his life identify him more easily.

“Don’t look at the face” = mask?

That crossed my mind too, Heart. When I look at his picture, it doesn't appear as if he is wearing one--but, who knows. Some of the masks made now are extremely realistic. If he is a plan-ahead killer, perhaps he did use one.

Do we know if after BGs arrest there would be serious backlash against his friends and family if it's obvious to us that the person arrested is BG? What if BGs family is well known in their town and well known on FB? What if LE is saying don't look at the face to give them every chance to identify him before all hell breaks loose? We live in a very different time with social media and this is a national case. Are we going to believe BGs family they didn't know it was him? I remember the Anthony's fighting with small mobs outside their home, and FB is much bigger now. JMO

I am going back over the case again. Is it possible, that BG passed by the girls on the SE end of the bridge, the girls felt uncomfortable and decided to head back across the bridge closer to their pick up spot. Then, BG turned around and caught up with them at the NW end and walked them "down the hill" that would be to their right?

Reason being.. .I still can't accept that they crossed that creek together.

But I guess that would have meant there would be a police presence on that NW corner of the bridge during the aerial videos... and there appears not to be....and the crime scene photo showing the police tape at the SE corner would not be there either.

Like I said, if the girls feet were wet, then I would accept more so that they came across the stream but that would have been the time for one or both of them to get away and they did not.

What do you all think???? Only a 10% chance they didn't go across the creek?

I'll add to my own line of thought.

On that trail, where is the best vantage spot to see everyone coming and going? Answer: Right at the northwest entrance to the bridge. This is where a stalking perpetrator would stay waiting for someone to come by... perhaps to the right in the woods back about 50 feet where he could not be seen.

Carter also said on Dr. Phil that he(Carter) would be able to identify BG from the neck down if BG was in his family. Leads me to believe if BG does have a family, LE will not believe they didn't recognize him. JMO

I feel that, if BG were indeed wearing a mask or a prosthetic nose (as one blogger speculated), etc. that this would've been made clear by LE or the family (the family who's been very open answering questions on SM). There would be no reason to keep that information secret, especially since they released the video still. In fact, releasing such information would most likely be helpful because, chances are, someone who knows him might have stepped forward and been like, "You know what, my brother left the house that day with one!"

To me, it seems clear that the reason they said to look at the rest of the body is because people are more than simply one feature. We recognize people in our lives not just by their faces but the shapes of their bodies, their clothing, how they wear their clothing, their stance, etc. That's how you can recognize a loved one in a crowded room, even when they have their back turned. There is nothing in that grainy video still that sets his face apart from the thousands of other men in the area. Indeed, we can barely see the face. By looking at the image as a whole, and not just as one thing, it might help people in his life identify him more easily.

Thank you for your great insight and I do agree with you. Imagine being in a large store w a family member. You’ve gone one way they the other. You visually scan the people there looking for your family member. What do you look for? Clothing, stance, body shape etc.

Also consider if BG lives with someone who does his laundry. They’ve possibly washed, dried, folded, put up those clothes many, many times. They’ve looked at the pouch he wears when he takes it off at home. They know where he wears it when he puts it back on.

LE has stated the still shot is so pixelated that the face could be anyone. As mentioned, public speculation on possible “matches” has run rampant. Also noting that the sketch, for many, resembles a CO person who they are not interested in at this time. The face recognition is not working apparently.

LE needs the person(s) who know BG to come forward. All JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going back over the case again. Is it possible, that BG passed by the girls on the SE end of the bridge, the girls felt uncomfortable and decided to head back across the bridge closer to their pick up spot. Then, BG turned around and caught up with them at the NW end and walked them "down the hill" that would be to their right?

Reason being.. .I still can't get over them crossing that creek.

But I guess that would have meant there would be a police presence on that NW corner of the bridge during the aerial videos... and there appears not to be....and the crime scene photo showing the police tape at the SE corner would not be there either.

Like I said, if the girls feet were wet, then I would accept more so that they came across the stream but that would have been the time for one or both of them to get away and they did not.

What do you all think???? Only a 10% chance they didn't go across the creek?
I think LE have said the pics of BG were just before criminal activity began therefore I don't think he would have turned around and followed them back across the bridge. I think the criminal activity began right after those stills (pulling a weapon?) and was followed by the DTH command.

attachment.php

That bag appears a tan canvas to me with a fold over closure with two distinct clasps in a darker brown. Looks vintage, almost army like in appearance.
I'm sorry if this bag has already been discussed. Please delete if this photo is not allowed.

Attachments

• delphi2 bag.jpg
    delphi2 bag.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 341
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics