IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a new thread. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

Snipped by me. Respectfully disagree somewhat about Indianapolis coverage. This case has been all over the local news multiple times throughout the first year and every time any event happened (the sketch, DN, etc) all of the local Indy stations covered it. It was on local TV news and local FB news pages quite a bit. One of the stations early on played a live feed of the "down the hill" voice on FB for hours at a time several times. Some of the local stations had dedicated links to timelines and such on the top of their dot com pages for months early on. I think the issue is not so much the coverage (in Indy at least) but more the fact that people just don't watch or follow news. I will say there hasn't been much, if anything, since the anniversary, however. JMO

I wasn't saying that there hadn't been coverage in Indianapolis, just that I know people who live there and don't remember the case until prodded. I was just providing an example of how even people within the same state can let things pass them by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member