IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this fact?

If not, please include "JMO" or "MOO" so others don't think it's based on info released by LE.

Added a JMO to my post, thanks.

It has to be the route. Southeast end of the bridge, by Bridge Creek, across both creeks, and into the woods.

From the other end of the bridge, it's roughly 1,400 feet. From the SE end, it's around 1,000, maybe less. Quite brazen, considering that road turns into a private driveway, and I'd imagine from the 2nd floor of that house, one would have a good view of where they crossed Deer Creek.

This is how I am calculating the distance. Can you post a map of the location you are talking about?

attachment.php

I'll work on it. The end of the bridge where they were abducted is the near end on that map, bottom of that screen shot. The distance from the Bridge Creek end, to where the victims was found, is much shorter.
attachment.php

Is the white line the path you're suggesting?

Attachments

• half mile creek.jpg
    half mile creek.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,039
No. Just NO! The girls did not catch him at a bad time. He was waiting for them and he was prepared. There is not one thing about this crime that suggests the disorganized mind of a schizophrenic. IMO.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has probably been said a million times since theirs a billion pages but ive been following the case loosely and what i believe the FBI thinks its a local from what they released also that locals think the coat looks like a packers coat which is a local warehouse also the news indiana 59 released a statement that the cops confiscated some boots that they wear their and i know the time of the murder it was soft ground also theirs some speculation that their were a lot of child molesters in the packer warehouse as well as some people think from the picture that the guy has some kind of weapon sheath ... I personally think the guy is an older man because of his clothing also he has light brown hair with a colic in the middle of his head .... some people also said he has a bigger pronounced nose....What are some ofyour thoughts Thank you.

Unless there were two people....

If its a Registered Sex Offender's DNA that was recovered from the crime scene it will alert an automatic match alert in the system.. they are not looking at RSO mug shots, they are matching DNA in that instance

There was a new member on here who posted information about truck stops and truckers in the Indiana region.

If anyone can recall who that was, please let me know. That is an area that needs to be explored in this case.

I need help from locals.

Thank-you.W

WG

Take a few hours off to work and like, have a life, and now I'm completely lost. Any new pertinent info or just 55 pages of wild speculation based on the 2 still images we already have?

As you guessed.

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been following the posts in their entirety so I'm up to speed.

I am a trained psychoanalyst, in practice over 35 years. Perhaps my unique training can be of help.

What strikes most is the voice recording of "down the hill". The voice conveys barely hidden excitement, as if one was presenting a special gift to a birthday girl.

Others commented that he sounded very calm. I heard excitement and a sort of breathlessness. An adrenaline rush maybe.

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been following the posts in their entirety so I'm up to speed.

I am a trained psychoanalyst, in practice over 35 years. Perhaps my unique training can be of help.

What strikes most is the voice recording of "down the hill". The voice conveys barely hidden excitement, as if one was presenting a special gift to a birthday girl.

I didn't hear that.

attachment.php

JMo

I messed up just a little with the "start" point, roughly where the "down the hill" comment was pulled from the audio.

The end of the bridge is right by where one end of my line is located on this Google Maps image. The other end is a rough estimate of where they ended up, according to maps in other threads. That end of the line is roughly below the cemetery, but would be on the private property discussed in other posts.

Sorry for the rough sketch, but that route is roughly the one which lead the victims to their deaths.

Well, your version kinda' makes sense as it is "basically" a straight line between two points. I'd never thought of it that way.

If it was a burner phone, there's a great great chance they couldn't trace it to who owned it, which is the whole point of a burner phone. But who knows, maybe he does have a phone. I feel like this guy might be smarter than that though. JMO.

They may not be able to identify the owner but they can track the history of any burner phone in the area at the time of the murders and see everywhere that phone has been.

I have just been thinking how hard it must be to report someone you suspect if they are your husband or loved one. Horrible situation to be in

I don't think I could imagine going to sleep with them in the same house ,same bed if I thought they killed 2 young girls..yeah I'd turn him in !

Maybe because people are usually really bad at guessing height? I find people can generally say with accuracy that someone is "short" or "tall", but when you ask someone to guess the exact height of someone, the answers are usually wrong and widely varied.

Maybe they are scared of people eliminating people and not calling in tips based on their erroneous guesses at their height. 🙂

That's also possible, yes.

That's interesting. I have been thinking that the perp was showing the girls some place in the park they might interest them - cool place to photograph or some hidden "insider knowledge" spot in the park, geocache, etc.

And if his ruse was working, it would be excited, I'm sure. Blech.

jmo

When all is said and done, I think it will come out that this man knew the girls from the neighborhood and took advantage of that relationship to feed a perverted sexual appetite.

The railroad does not allow people on that bridge yet both the girls and the killer walked the bridge. The girls did not run and hide when they saw the man approaching, which is what you would expect young girls to do if they were doing something illegal and a stranger was approaching. If they did not know the man they should have fled in fear that he worked for the railroad and would tell their parents they were playing by the tracks...but they didn't run.

In fact, Abby stood there without concern and either took video or snapped a photo. In either case, smart phone photo lenses are notorious for blurred pictures caused by movement due to their slow shutter speed and wide apertures. ...yet her image does not show movement, blurring, or anything you might expect if she were terrorized or in fear.....I believe she knew him as a family friend and just took his picture for fun and maybe they were all just walking together "down the hill." until he became sexually aggressive and they threatened to tell..
From the pictures I've seen of the bridge, I can't picture anyone running on it. The planks are far apart and inconsistent with rot and deterioration.

Video on phones doesn't usually yield as high resolution as photos and it autofocuses as well. If she were pretending to take a selfie as he was approaching to try to get her picture, the phone would either focus on her or him, but not both. The photo of him is definitely cropped from a video.

I really believe she got him on camera because they were nervous as he came out on the bridge. I think they were uneasy by his presence and quietly hoped he'd just keep walking by. There is just so much we don't know that LE definitely does know.

You can become a Verified Professional. Your insight and training would add some fresh opinion here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

CLARIFICATION to MY SUMMARY POST #455

The post has been edited to correct the following:

Abby's phone: There is currently no LE or MSM evidence available that proves she had her own phone or had a phone in her possession that day.

Libby's phone: Took video of the unknown male suspect on the bridge. Images of the man on the bridge came from the video.

I don't follow cases often, so excuse my ignorance. Is the reason this creep is now on FBI most wanted because it's children who were killed, or because they think he's high risk to strike again?

There was a new member on here who posted information about truck stops and truckers in the Indiana region.

If anyone can recall who that was, please let me know. That is an area that needs to be explored in this case.

I need help from locals.

Thank-you.W

WG

Edited to add there are layers available, so you can just click rest stops/truck stops rather than showing all the campgrounds and Delphi stuff.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gsTrj21lPIdCAw30dM74sP2JLoY&usp=sharing

Here's a map I was working on this week. Info came from a trucking website. I didn't map every place that sold diesel, but anything that had overnight parking, showers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member