IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's him!! Everyone I've shown the video to that I created have about fallen over. I'd bet the farm its him
Without naming names are you talking about a RSO?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

with a permit in Indiana you can open carry. I don't like to open carry. Makes me feel weird, makes others feel weird. I don't need to strut around and advertise I'm wearing a gun. The only one who needs to know is me. Well and all of you now..................LOL

I've made a (long) summary post of some hotter topics here, that I hope can eventually be a starting point for folks. I don't have the links for what I am about to post, though I know they are there. If anyone could assist by PMing me them, I would appreciate it, as I've spent the last 45 minutes on this and I want to add more things. If I have something incorrect, or doesn't accurately reflect the general tone where something is disputed, please let me know privately so I can fix. Right now it is just about the bridge and the girls' phones, but I want to also add info about our guy on the bridge, his clothing, and his accent. I am not local to Delphi but I am from a town close enough our high schools played one another occasionally. This town could be my town - and I want you to know that nearly everything - EVERYTHING - about the girls, where they went, what they were doing, and even this guy on the bridge - is so painfully normal and not out of place for Central Indiana that it makes my heart hurt.

I've been following from the very first post but haven't had the time to engage in discussion very much at all. Just a few random thoughts:

#1 my heart goes out to the Williams and German families. Myself a mother to 8 kids, I cannot even imagine what they're going through but surely it's every parent's worst nightmare.

#2 Libby is a Rock Star, for having the foresight to hit "video record" even if she didn't know why she was doing it. I'm quite certain she had no idea what was about to come but something triggered this girl to capture as much as she could, on video.

#3 My hat is off and my respect is due each and every single member of LE from local, state and federal, for the way they've all stepped up to bring justice for the Williams/German families. I watched the PC and I can't recall the last time I was so impressed with LE.

#4 I listened to the audio like, a million times. Played it for hubby as well. I cannot shake the feeling of how much it sounds like my very own brother's accent. He lives in New Orleans. However, all I heard was a few seconds and I have no real idea what an Indiana accent sounds like.

#5 My youngest is 13. She does stuff like Libby and Abby, with her friends... all the time. Hanging out at the reservoir at the end of our street, with beaches, trails and bridges. A completely innocent thing to do, on a day off school. I am overwhelmed at the love, care, and attention so many here at WS have been paying to these precious girls and the dedication to justice for them. You people are some of the coolest people on the planet.

I believe LE will catch this oxygen thief and I believe it will come as a result of a member of the public stepping forward. Moms, dads, aunts, uncles and general members of the community who's heart goes out to these girls and the INjustice of what they suffered.

I'll keep checking the threads and I'll rejoice with all y'all when they catch this vile piece of garbage. And... they will.

The perp may not have had a cell phone of his own. If he did it could have been a burner phone and tossed. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes BUT what if he didn't lol and what if he DID have a phone. Could they do that? And even if it was tossed they could still see where it last pinged to get an idea if he left or stayed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just snorted diet Coke out my nose with that visual!! Lol

The holster allows access to the weapon at the top of the pants.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thats why I am laughing... When she said they had their concealed weapons UNDER their baggy jeans, I was spiting soda everywhere!!...lol

That's the guy! I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the connection!

Are you referring to blue hoodie RSO? First guy on the page? Initials AMF? I looked earlier and thought WOW. Surely LE has checked if it's that obvious to us.

These big cases need a FAQ. But, no, I'm not volunteering! My husband doesn't call me Management for nothing. :innocent:

AMF

He also used to live beside a river in Lafayette. The guy is a river guy

Yes BUT what if he didn't lol and what if he DID have a phone. Could they do that? And even if it was tossed they could still see where it last pinged to get an idea if he left or stayed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If it was a burner phone, there's a great great chance they couldn't trace it to who owned it, which is the whole point of a burner phone. But who knows, maybe he does have a phone. I feel like this guy might be smarter than that though. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, I think we are talking about the same person

Are you referring to blue hoodie RSO? First guy on the page? Initials AMF? I looked earlier and thought WOW. Surely LE has checked if it's that obvious to us.

If a RSO did this, they don't need to see his picture, the DNA match in the system will set off alarms.......

The Bridge
1. Is someone hiding in the trees around the bridge? No. The bridge is 60+ ft. off the ground. Due to forced perspective, some photos make it appear as if the bridge and ground are level or nearly so. Anything within close enough proximity to stand on is part of the bridge itself.

2. Is there a person or people standing at one end of the bridge? No. Sgt. Kim Riley of the Indiana State Police (ISP) and photos/videos of the area clearly depict a metal barrier of three vertical poles topped by one horizontal pole (like TTT).

3. Are there vehicles and/or people located below the bridge? Undetermined; previously hotly debated. Some members felt they saw shapes indicative of a vehicle; others felt they saw rock and trees in the same location. At least one side of the bridge has a vehicle-accessible drive. The terrain is generally soft, muddy and has many trees. All-terrain vehicles or more rugged vehicles could likely access this area without problems. People can access on foot or horseback.
Consensus: It is not impossible to get a motorized vehicle near or under the bridge. The majority of members posting seem to feel neither vehicles nor people are pictured. Please remember there can be great variation in people’s perception of color and shape, and the abilities of photo editing or imaging software.​
Item of Note: Law enforcement has made no reference to other potential witnesses who may have been within sight or earshot, but this does not exclude the possibility.​
Item of Note: Google “paredolia.” Seeing patterns or images which are not actually present. Overall, a helpful term to know when trying to objectively analyze images.​

The Girls’ Cell Phones

1. Did the girls’ phones “ping” cell phone towers around town? Yes, reportedly.

2. Did someone take the girls and/or their phones around town? Probably not. Cell phones will ping the nearest tower(s) while on and receiving service.
For example: Tower A is on the West side of town. Tower B is on the East side of town, exactly five miles away. Your phone will ping both towers, but you have not left your home on the East side all day. A ping on Tower A does not mean you traveled 5 miles to the West side of town. It means you were in proximity to both Tower A and Tower B, not that you moved between them.​

3. Do police have the girls’ cell phones? Undetermined, see below.
Abby’s phone: Unknown whether Abby has her own phone or if she had a phone with her that day. News sources seem to imply "phones," but no definite source material to confirm.​

Libby’s phone: Language used in some news stories could be construed to mean that law enforcement has physical possession of her device, but technically unknown. Took Snapchat photo of Abby on the bridge. Took video (ETA: corrected from photo) of unknown male suspect on bridge; the still shots of the unknown male suspect on the bridge were taken from this video. Recorded audio of unknown male suspect. At this time, law enforcement is unable to positively conclude that the recorded audio is the voice of the male pictured on the bridge. Two suspects cannot and have not been ruled out at this time.​

Libby’s use of the cloud for media storage cannot be confirmed at this time; meaning, chiefly:
If the phone was not initially in law enforcement’s possession, some of the earliest media released may have been obtained from the cloud​

There is no evidence (publicly available at this time) to suggest any recorded audiovisual media from the attack was automatically posted to social media; therefore, we do not believe any of her friends or followers on social media saw or heard anything in real time or after the fact.​

Libby’s grandfather stated that he sent her text messages. In his words, he could tell they were delivered but not read.​

i have not seen anything about the tshirt he is wearing...looks like a black tshirt with a skeleton figure to me....Who wears a skeleton tshirt?

Its actually rather simple. See the small clip that looks like a money clip. The rest of the small holster goes on inside of pants.

Wear a loose shirt that hangs over this and your all set and nobody knows you can protect yourself when needed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...=to2vWNLcHYbejwTj15uYDg#imgrc=qhcDLFIx0AcqDM:

OMG!! on a side note, the girly girl in me has to have the pink gun in that picture!! ( But, I am not going to keep it in my pants!!...lol)

Just snorted diet Coke out my nose with that visual!! Lol

The holster allows access to the weapon at the top of the pants.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My visual: Dad jeans-clad man riding a giant lamb who then takes off his pants in order to access a gun in a holster... all being witnessed by "the popular crowd". I've appreciated the bits of humor tonight :D

'Someone save me a seat at the popular lunch table tomorrow ! (If there's a tornado... I'll be under the table)

These big cases need a FAQ. But, no, I'm not volunteering! My husband doesn't call me Management for nothing. :innocent:

I said the SAME thing a few thread back! It would be so helpful to be able to point people back to a pinned post with the info that was already discussed, with the proper links associated with it.

I AM volunterring, as long as a mod would be able to change or update the info, as it became available. I see a post by samara right there ^^^ that is a very good start!!!

If a RSO did this, they don't need to see his picture, the DNA match in the system will set off alarms.......
I agree, that's why I have wondered if the DNA tests have come back from the crime scene yet. The guy looks like he "could be" BG.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member