IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the gun is "in or under your pants"..what exactly is your holster attached/strapped to?.. Sorry, I just can't imagine why anyone would carry a gun UNDER their pants....lol

It's attached to your waist. The pants conceal it. You can't openly carry an unconcealed gun in most states (maybe all?). It's definitely not for everyone. Can be uncomfortable if you're not used to it. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's attached to your waist. The pants conceal it. You can't openly carry an unconcealed gun in most states (maybe all?). It's definitely not for everyone. Can be uncomfortable if you're not used to it. Hope that helps.

In NC, we have open carry.

I don't leave home without my gun. Sits in the holster on my hip under my pants, dress, shorts....24/7. You'd never know I carried.

How do you draw your gun without taking off your belt and dropping your pants?

I don't know how many of you here followed the Hannah Graham case, the UVA student who disappeared from the downtown mall in Charlottesville. In that case, police fairly quickly found and released surveillance footage from the moment she met up with her captor and killer, Jesse Matthew. Thing is, though, the police first drew attention to a white guy who followed her. Lots of passionate sleuths from the public, here and elsewhere, zoomed in on Matthew instead after scrutinizing the video up, down and sideways. Just keep in mind, as Foxfire would say, the public can be a real asset and it can help for a zillion of minds and eyes to help them crowdsource even a grainy image for clues.

Plus, the passion of LE in this case reminds me of Chief Longo. He was awesome in those pressers!

That's him!! Everyone I've shown the video to that I created have about fallen over. I'd bet the farm its him

Google pictures of guns concealed by pants. It'll show you how it sits there. Just don't want to get too off topic.

Picture your pants with a belt on. Now picture the holster inside your waist band attached to the belt. The pistol sits in the holster. When you grab it, the holster stays attached to your belt while you take the pistol. Make sense?

Do you have to have a phone number to check cell phone tower pings? It's a town of 3000 people, right? There is only 3 towers. So why not go to the tower logs that ping at the bridge and eliminate or pick out people between 1pm and 330pm. Maybe pick out the area codes not from there or from there. This might sound crazy as I don't know completely how all that works...just thinking if that would be possible..im sure it would take a while but it would definitely be worth it🤔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mine loops onto my belt, its pretty tight. It doesn't budge. It goes behind the first loop on the belt. It won't go anywhere

Maybe because people are usually really bad at guessing height? I find people can generally say with accuracy that someone is "short" or "tall", but when you ask someone to guess the exact height of someone, the answers are usually wrong and widely varied.

Maybe they are scared of people eliminating people and not calling in tips based on their erroneous guesses at their height. 🙂

I am rather tall for a woman; 5'10"--- and when I am my thinnest, people see me as extremely tall, but lately as I have accumulated a little padding, people seem surprised that I am 5'10".

Do you have to have a phone number to check cell phone tower pings? It's a town of 3000 people, right? There is only 3 towers. So why not go to the tower logs that ping at the bridge and eliminate or pick out people between 1pm and 330pm. Maybe pick out the area codes not from there or from there. This might sound crazy as I don't know completely how all that works...just thinking if that would be possible..im sure it would take a while but it would definitely be worth it[emoji848]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The perp may not have had a cell phone of his own. If he did it could have been a burner phone and tossed. Jmo.

I can't picture why a person would carry a gun UNDER their pants? ....What happens if they need to access the weapon quickly? Undo Belt, Undo Button, Pull Down Zipper, Drop Pants & THEN Unholster Gun??.......... ( see what I did there?..lol)
Just snorted diet Coke out my nose with that visual!! Lol

The holster allows access to the weapon at the top of the pants.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Im very glad to hear they have DNA supposedly and that they asked people they interviewed to volunteer their DNA.

That may help rule in or out some who I have been wondering about. LE may also put up a red flag if someone doesnt want to submit their DNA.

Wish DNA testing could go quicker though. It is a common bottleneck in lots of cases. Its great technology but we need to develop faster turnaround.

Until this guy is behind bars I am really worried he will kill another girl. He may feel he has nothing to lose after seeing his photo on the news. He needs arrested like yesterday.

Fast tracking the DNA is giving this case priority, its gone to the front of the cue for processing and will not be bottlenecked for sure. If they get a match, we are going to hear of it pretty quickly.

That's him!! Everyone I've shown the video to that I created have about fallen over. I'd bet the farm its him

Are you referring to blue hoodie RSO? First guy on the page? Initials AMF? I looked earlier and thought WOW. Surely LE has checked if it's that obvious to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia