IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the hoodie is pulled over the head and camo hat is placed on top or other way. I feel I see both hats on. Perp was definitely trying to hide his features.

LE said there is no hat.

Off to look for another link.

They do, but it's really hard to find them *that* wide. Like literally fabric flapping in the wind. That's all I'm saying :)

straight leg pants get wider the wider the waist is. If that's a 38 waist or something they're GONNA be wide. I'm about to go take a pic of my husbands work pants just to settle this whole thing, haha.

Catching up on this thread and realizing I know next to nothing about jeans. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question - I can't remember where I read it, but I recall reading that a woman had came forward & said she'd been on that bridge around the time the last photo of Abby was taken. She had said she only saw one guy when she got there and another couple and that she'd walked that bridge & back, but hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Did anyone else read this?

It is cooling down here in Arizona, after a nice bout of high 70s. It helps to sit on one's hands. You know, if one has cold fingers or whatnot.

straight leg pants get wider the wider the waist is. If that's a 38 waist or something they're GONNA be wide. I'm about to go take a pic of my husbands work pants just to settle this whole thing, haha.

Right? These aren't JNCOs. Both my husband and father wear pants like this with about a foot in height difference between them. These look like normal pants to me. Something you'd commonly see around here. Idk, nothing out of the ordinary to me.

State Police Leaving crime scene:
[video=twitter;834825923191066624]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/834825923191066624[/video]
I'm sure it's my imagination, but they look like they're in a hurry.

Question - I can't remember where I read it, but I recall reading that a woman had came forward & said she'd been on that bridge around the time the last photo of Abby was taken. She had said she only saw one guy when she got there and another couple and that she'd walked that bridge & back, but hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Did anyone else read this?
Yes, i read that as well

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yes. Here:
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

"[FONT=&quot]A woman who was at the bridge[/FONT] commented on a Facebook post[FONT=&quot] by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary."[/FONT]

Yes in thread 1. It was one of the first reports. But nothing more about it afterwards.

Where is my beat the jeans to death emoji......

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The first bridge photo, by Libby, must be from before crossing (empty) and the second shows Abbey with what could be a man at the far end of the bridge. The sky in the 2 photos as well as the shadows are completely different. The man is crossing the same direction as Abbey (shadows). Abbey is dressed in light outdoor wear... the man is dressed for colder weather. I think he was planning to go to the river. http://elitedaily.com/news/photo-of-man-found-liberty-german-murder/1793848/

"Oh - and I hear people talking about the toll this is taking on them. Please don't let that happen. Take breaks for a day. It's OK. If I were - God forbid - murdered, not only would I be so grateful for all of the people putting in their time and caring, but I wouldn't want anyone getting sick over it. I am prone to nightmares, and have to watch myself, too. "

Yes, I had to take a break on Tuesday. I have been a nervous wreck for days. I'm a single mom, I've got 2 daughters near these girls ages. (2 older boys too) I live about 45 minutes from delphi in a very small town. I haven't slept good, I jump at sounds outside just bc I'm jittery. This case has scared me like no other case has ever and my mom and I have read many many books, watched documentaries together for over 20 years, so I can usually stay calm about it. I've had to take a Xanax this week twice already. I don't know how to shut my mind off about it.
God bless these families and those investigators.

I forgot to include this in my earlier post but I also wondered something about the recording since there is speculation on these threads about the words that were cut out of the recording that was played by the officers. Does anyone think that this sicko might have said one of their names before he told them to go down the hill? Maybe they cut that part out because then everyone would know that its someone known to them and they want this person to feel comfortable they are in the clear and let their guard down? Just a thought.

you know who was off of work that day? Anyone who worked at their school, scheduled 'snow day'. I am struck by the # of sexual predators in the immediate area. I hope they have double & triple checked alibi's.

People in the area need to start asking themselves questions--like who is off on Mondays from work or who called in sick on Monday from work. Somebody has to know something or someone is in complete denial. that's how these sickos go under the radar for years sometimes-family and friends cover for them or explain away strange behavior. People can never say 'oh, he would never!' because usually these psychos are your so-called 'average neighbor next door'. It would just be so hard to believe this wasn't planned--the clothing he was wearing, the fact that some crazy trolling for young victims wouldn't think of an abandoned railroad on a Monday would be a place to find school aged kids. Look at the fathers of family friends or schoolmates. Only a local would know if this place is one where he'd likely be caught in the act of hurting these two girls. May God bless them and their families and help find a quick resolution to this case and put this devil away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay