IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to wonder if there weren't 2 perps. I can't think like a murderer, but I just can't see how only 1 person was able to keep both of them quiet and move 2 bodies. JMO

ETA: Changed carry to move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were supposed to be picked up around 3 or 3:30. We also don't apparently know if the snapchat photo was taken and posted immediately, or taken earlier and posted at that time. Apparently Snapchat lets you take and save photos to upload at an earlier time. This was mentioned in some of the earliest threads.
Snapchat does let you upload later but you can tell the difference . A picture uploaded at a later time will say "from camera roll" or something like that . From the screenshot, it appeared to be an immediate upload .

Sent from Tapatalk

I agree, I think that there was another involved....and it appears the cops think there may have been another as well. If so, there would seem to have been some planning involved and a particular motive.

I'm beginning to wonder if there weren't 2 perps. I can't think like a murderer, but I just can't see how only 1 person was able to keep both of them quiet and carry 2 bodies. JM

In my opinion they weren't carried. I believe they were led there. It would have been too hard to carry them.

The owner of the property the girls were found on was interviewed and this is what he said

"I’m going to take you down here and show you everything on how they could have got here. You are going to be just as confused as I was as to how did these two little girls got here from the high bridge with all of this rough terrain without somebody making them come here," said Logan.

Link to article

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/

^^^^THIS

Nature is my happy place, has been since grade school. Friends of mine roughly same age as myself (I'm 42) were in HS when they came across one of Arthur Shawcross's victims. On an abandoned railroad property turned park, next to a river.

I joined WS becauee of my inteest in the Drexel case in South Carolina. She most likely ended up as a corpse eaten by gators or wild boar or...?

These people are monsters, and this one made Libby and Abhy's nature spot into a killing field. I want this SOB taken alive and brought to justice

Oh yes, Brittanee Drexel, another sad case I researched with no resolve. Unbelievable. I pray not so for Abby and Libby.

That's him!! Everyone I've shown the video to that I created have about fallen over. I'd bet the farm its him

What are you posting about? If you have a photo of him, please share it.

Hello all I am new here. I'm a concerned mom & pray that this suspect(s?) are found NOW. I have been reading all of these threads & googled the timeline. I have a question. This timeline says the Superintendent of the girls' school released a statement that the bodies found were that of Libby & Abby, 24 hrs before LE came out to the public & positively ID'd the bodies as being Libby & Abby. Is it normal that the Superintendent of child victims school announced it BEFORE LE? I found it odd. But I'm just a mom, worried about my kids & everyone else's... Thank you

Just thinking out loud about the collection of DNA evidence on/near the bridge today. IMO I feel like they were looking for cigarette butts from BG (not sure what else they could be looking for, maybe gum? I guess he could have had a coke bottle tucked in his jacket).

IMO they would be trying to rule out or rule in a second perp. If they already had killer's DNA at the crime scene (not sure if that's where he killed the girls or just dropped them there), what would the purpose be of collecting more DNA evidence from the bridge? Did they not get enough from the first sample? Or do they want to look at cigarette butts (or whatever the evidence ended up being) to match with DNA collected from the scene or rule in/out a second perp?

All conjecture by me...

Although I think like others he is likely to be a local, a drifter may learn the lay of the land fairly quickly too, same as a hunter. A lot more riskier for someone that lives near, he did pass some people I think..? Your head gets scrambled if you read too many posts...

In my opinion they weren't carried. I believe they were led there. It would have been too hard to carry them.

The owner of the property the girls were found on was interviewed and this is what he said

"I’m going to take you down here and show you everything on how they could have got here. You are going to be just as confused as I was as to how did these two little girls got here from the high bridge with all of this rough terrain without somebody making them come here," said Logan.

Link to article

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/

Should've clarified and said "moved" rather than carried. I just can't imagine it being the perfect storm where neither put up a fight or tried to flee..especially considering she had the wits about her to take photo/video. JMO

Thought just popped in my head. May be significant that this happened the day before Valentine's day. This guy may have been feeling rejected.

Can I get a news link for the DNA discovery on the bridge today, please?

Should've clarified and said "moved" rather than carried. I just can't imagine it being the perfect storm where neither put up a fight or tried to flee..especially considering she had the wits about her to take photo/video. JMO

In my opinion, he had a weapon and that's how he got them to the area they were in. In the recording of his voice he says "down the hill" so he is in my opinion giving them instructions on where to go. If he didn't have a weapon they probably would have ran away. Maybe they did try running away... we really don't know. Anyway this is all just my opinion.

:( so sad.

Hello all I am new here. I'm a concerned mom & pray that this suspect(s?) are found NOW. I have been reading all of these threads & googled the timeline. I have a question. This timeline says the Superintendent of the girls' school released a statement that the bodies found were that of Libby & Abby, 24 hrs before LE came out to the public & positively ID'd the bodies as being Libby & Abby. Is it normal that the Superintendent of child victims school announced it BEFORE LE? I found it odd. But I'm just a mom, worried about my kids & everyone else's... Thank you

:welcome:

Okay, to murder someone is never logic to me, but I really can´t understand this: If the suspect was out there to kill (and maybe rape, which we do not know), why would he decide to murder two girls? It seems to me this was very risky for him, because even when they were not as strong as him and he had a weapon, there was a possibility at least one of them could run away and call for help. So, if we try to think like someone who is out there to murder: Why did the suspect not attack a woman who was out there alone? Or alone at another place?
I really do think he knew them, not neccesarily from beeing friends with them or having to do with them on a regular basis, but at least from distance.
Because a total stranger would not see two girls and think "Cool, I am going to kill them" - then if he would, he would have killed lots of times before, wouldn´t he?

SK's behaviors often escalate. Their crimes become more and more violent and risky. They no longer get satisfaction from (what some might consider) "easier targets". This is why I feel he's done this before.

I don't believe he ever met them, but I do think he knew that they were going to be there that day, or at the very least, that it was highly likely, on a no school day, that some young people would be there.

It is pathological, and most of us cannot truly understand such a terrible mind. Thank Goodness.

<modsnip>

http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/officials-give-update-on-two-missing-carroll-county-teens/

In this new conference they are confirming finding two bodies but not confirming they are the girls. They go on to then thank the public for the family in the search for the girls. IMHO it was kind of revealing. I also saw somewhere that someone in the family had confirmed it in a SM post. Even though it had not been confirmed by Dr. Korr through autopsies (I believe the following day), and LE or MSM. IMO this is where the school got their information from. I am sure the town had the news before many others.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me out a little bit? I am trying to do a few topics in the media thread. I am done with the LIBERTY AND ABIGAIL'S VISIT TO MONON HIGH BRIDGE AREA, with the exception of one thing..... I can't seem to find the video that has the police dude saying that they were supposed to be picked up between 3 and 3:30. I think he was sitting at a table. I need the link so I can source that fact. Thanks in advance! AGH! It's driving me nuts.

EDIT: FOUND IT! THANKS!

Can I get a news link for the DNA discovery on the bridge today, please?

This was just speculation. They did go back to the crime scene today and people are speculating why, and what they might have found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member