IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been covered...who is responsible for maintaining the trail areas (landscaping, garbage, etc.)? Tia.

well I've submitted a tip based on the first hunch I had, I doubt it's right but I felt compelled to send what I noticed just in case.

No, they never said. It's unlikely given the age of the bodies when they were located.
True, but they could have gotten touch dna off the bicycles which were recovered right away.

well I've submitted a tip based on the first hunch I had, I doubt it's right but I felt compelled to send what I noticed just in case.

Thank you for doing so. Like LE said, no tip is too small, and even if you're wrong its better than holding back on a tip that could have made a difference!

IllinoisMissing, thank you for sharing the photos you took at the bridge.

Quoted wrong person. This is a reply to TTF14.

Possibly on the run. Or they're pretty sure they have their guy, but in case their wrong , their not taking any chances until they get DNA back.

Again, this is just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Possibly on the run. Or they're pretty sure they have their guy, but in case their wrong , their not taking any chances until they get DNA back.

Again, this is just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I think if they had who they thought was the perp in custody and are waiting for the DNA to confirm, they wouldn't be putting him on FBI most wanted, billboards everywhere, etc. Especially the billboards. That costs a lot of money to put that out there.

I really want to believe this is the scenario, but it doesn't seem like it based on how much they're pulling out all the stops right now.

After analyzing so many versions of photos in the past few days, all I see here is a raccoon. :crazy:

I see a brown mustache now. I'm sure the experts at the FBI have been analysing the video for every single detail with all the resources they must have.

True, but they could have gotten touch dna off the bicycles which were recovered right away.

True. And it's not impossible that there were lingering traces with the remains, even after six months. We can only hope.

attachment.php

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

All of those tips and leads..............there's no way LE could have checked them all out at this point. So the question ...............is our guy buried in that stack of phone calls somewhere ?

Do they already have his name and location but don't even realize it ?

RBBM. I hope so & think this is part of LE strategy to encourage any and all tips. Everything is going into a database & cross-checked. People who rise to the top are prioritized. They'll catch him but they really do need the public' help.

Thank you for doing so. Like LE said, no tip is too small, and even if you're wrong its better than holding back on a tip that could have made a difference!

Don't get a tip that the police are looking for confused with a tip about something that you think they should. E doing or you think you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news. And now, what we also know, is they can tell his racial/ethnic heritage, and the closest matches to his DNA profile who have signed up with Ancestry.com. So it's a fairly safe bet you can get a clustering of distant family members, to see where his family is from. If they were to submit the DNA profile to Ancestry.com.

LE doesn't need Ancestry.com. They just released a DNA profile in the Vanessa Marcotte jogger murder and used a lab with specialized technology to do just that.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ceton-7-August-2016-7&p=13175738#post13175738

"Early turned to Parabon, a Virginia company that says it can use DNA to develop a “composite profile that includes eye color, skin color, hair color, face morphology, and detailed biogeographic ancestry.” The company determined the man is “of Hispanic or Latino origin,” Early said.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...sa-marcotte/FRBcJh2nHc2KddvmmmkMSJ/story.html

I do believe that technology can give them a facial representation as well but I need to research more.

I see a brown mustache now. I'm sure the experts at the FBI have been analysing the video for every single detail with all the resources they must have.
Seeing a Goatee and eyes close together thanks to pic by Madduck74, When they first posted it I couldn't make anything out!

With regard to this small area to the left, you can't see the way down standing over it. I think you would have had to have gone down that way to know it was possible.

But this is actually the the most logical path to where they were found.

We did go down to the cemetery, but it is fully enclosed with wire fencing.

That's all I have. It poured rain on the way home. I wish I could have been braver for you all ti get more and better pics.

bb430e25c2fad598b6b01f25c507525a.jpg

fd2f7f900e8822e0dd4bd0db37ceade6.jpg

2d0d999a6873ff9d6a3bbfab134c56b0.jpg

ef6c9810894608247996c583ca4830e9.jpg
1989c97dc2f455067e0c91487a1accb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What does this reporter mean..."a video of the man directing the girls"....? Is that confirming that he was telling them to go down the hill and not just saying something like "your friend is over there down the hill" or "there's a deer down the hill" or whatever?

Alexis McAdamsVerified account‏@AlexisMcAdamsTV [video=twitter;835111411609190401]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/835111411609190401[/video]More

Alexis McAdams Retweeted Sgt. Tony Slocum
Another day of searching for the suspect(s) who killed 2 teens in #Delphi. Police have a video of a man directing the girls as evidence.

Snapchat murder cops fast-track DNA evidence found at crime scene where Libby German and Abigail Williams’ bodies were discovered

Mike Patty described the torment his family faces after the death of the girl he raised
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29458...eving-grandfather-pays-heartbreaking-tribute/

"Mr Patty also spoke of saxophone playing and her love of music.

He said: "She would often pick at a guitar in her room. What we would give to hear some of those off-key notes today.""

I agree that the authorities must think he is linked to other crimes that aren't in one specific area. Have they ever placed billboards to this extent? If he was from that area, someone would have recognized him. It would be interesting to see a list of unsolved murders of young teen girls that have some of the same common traits. A person might then see a direction of travel (maybe along a highway or train tracks). Some have already mentioned a shared date. Maybe the investigation has "blown up" and they now realize this isn't an isolated murder and see the urgency in finding this horrible man. Between the audio and the photos, these two precious girls may help save other girls from the same fate. JMO

Great post! Thank you. Hopefully they're getting somewhere with this line of inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay