Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did mention Henderson again. I can try to transcribe the interview tomorrow if it would help?

She did not appear to cry but the other woman did look like she cried or was at least on the verge of tears.

It's okay. I recognized enough patterns to get the gist of it. I was just stuck on Henderson. But, thanks!

Glad it was finally mentioned on MSM, I've been sitting in my hands until my fingers were blue.

Haha, I know what you mean. I'm sure there's a lot more to be discovered and I'm hoping they start digging more. Flood gates are about to open, IMO.

http://www.14news.com/story/32696546/three-weeks-later-police-are-still-looking-for-aleah-beckerle

So the family requested cadaver dogs at their house? This just gets weirder and weirder. Maybe it was someone not in the immediate family?

Or they're trying to clear their name knowing that so many people are looking askance at them.

Either way, I suspect that whatever did happen happened outside the home.

moo

eta: Wonder if the cadaver dogs searched vehicles and surrounding areas as well?

Or they're trying to clear their name knowing that so many people are looking askance at them.

Either way, I suspect that whatever did happen happened outside the home.

moo

eta: Wonder if the cadaver dogs searched vehicles and surrounding areas as well?

Hmm, could be. That definitely makes me more suspicious of the house in their neighborhood that burned down days after Aleah went missing. I know it was investigated and no body was found but that's not to say that she wasn't there at some point.

Stated on FB bring Aleah home page-they have only 6 volunteers that showed up to search.
If I lived close I'm not sure I'd volunteer. Yes, it's about finding Aleah. BUT with everything that has happened this week, I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be a bit leary to get close to that family. MOO

The problem with searching is where do you start, carry on from. The mother keeps mentioning Henderson so why are they searching near the home area. Plus there is the search warrant wonder if that has to do with Aleah's actual disappearance/abduction or with the arrest of Debra Wollner.

I noticed that she rarely blinks too. Totally strange interview....I literally had to force myself to watch the whole thing as she was absolutely creeping me out.

That is something I noticed also! How can you smile or laugh? I would be in hysterics begging them to bring my child back.

Stated on FB bring Aleah home page-they have only 6 volunteers that showed up to search.
If I lived close I'm not sure I'd volunteer. Yes, it's about finding Aleah. BUT with everything that has happened this week, I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be a bit leary to get close to that family. MOO

Absolutely agree with you on not getting close. I mean who's to say they don't snap because someone is acting strange to them. This whole thing has become a complete Lifetime movie script.

When you have an ill or disabled child and sleep that close to them, I would think you would here their every move.
My husband is in home hospice and I sleep on the sofa near his hospital bed......yes they gave me a medication so I can sleep.
BUT I still hear every moan and sound............our dog sleeps between our space and believe me she gets upset if I don't jump at every moan.
When children 'disappear' in the night when parents are right there my 'hinky' meter goes nuts! JMOO

So what are we thinking? Mom killed aleah? Or she died accidentally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what are we thinking? Mom killed aleah? Or she died accidentally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mom neglected and or abused her and is now covering up. The interview with mom was truly bizarre. She is obviously hiding something. We had a horrific case of abuse/neglect in philly. The victim was Danieal Kelly and she was also in a wheelchair. She was neglected so badly that infection from bedsores and other medical issues killed her. It is too disturbing to type out all the details but can easily be found online. The scary part about that case, was that Philadelphia DHS had an active case with the family and no one even checked on the little girl, caseworkers faked documentation, and as a result, the little girl died. Thankfully the caseworkers were charged as was the mother. That's the first thing that came to mind when I started reading about Aleah, that maybe she wasn't being taken care of properly and died and mom covered it up. I know this information won't be made public at this time but I do wonder when the last time any non family member had contact with Aleah.

I do wonder why mom keeps mentioning Kentucky. It wouldn't surprise me if she was found in the opposite direction mom is trying to direct searches toward, or if mom placed her in Kentucky to frame someone else or point the finger at someone else.

This case is really heartbreaking. I hope they checked all of Aleah's prescription bottles to find out when the last time they were filled and how many should have been left in the bottle on the date her disappearance was actually reported. This could help with a timeline if there's a discrepancy.

Not buying it. I hope LE accesses the closed Fb pages to find the truth.

Part of me wonders if the mom had Wollner and Robertson convinced that this man who was assaulted was responsible for Aleah's disappearance and they actually believed her. Either that or they know mom is responsible and are in on the cover up. There's just no way mom did not play at least some role in Aleah's disappearance, or is fully responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum