Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if mom blamed Aleah for the loving domestic violence boyfriend to always fly off the handle and be forced to leave due to incarceration. Jmo.

So mom possibly did whatever because she thought Aleah was the problem and not the gun toting "I'm going to kill you boyfriend " idk.

But if you smack a nun or police officer ; it's a felony assault

But strangle your spouse and its a misdemeanor domestic violence offense. Wth.

Go figure.
I heart you, Dex

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Read through the whole thread we have here, read through the SM account stuff...
Trying to form my own opinion.
I don't think that Aleah was mistreated. Yes, parents wouldn't take pix of their kids if they were responsible for any marks, but I honestly saw nothing but love that Cara (mom) has for Aleah. MOO
I can't fathom how any mother could/would spend over 18 years caring for her special needs child, then just give up...
Imo, there's more we don't know. Maybe we'll never know. I hope we do though.
I will say that I'm impressed that Cara continues to post/repost about finding Aleah. I honestly could agree that she's not doing enough, but I've been hardened by other parents that don't do 1/3 as much (DeOrr's "mommy"), so that could be what is impressive to me.

I honestly don't know what to think.

I need to go back and find the proof of meth or other drugs that the parent(s) are involved in doing.

Again, I'm not sure.

I JUST WANT ALEAH FOUND

Read through the whole thread we have here, read through the SM account stuff...
Trying to form my own opinion.
I don't think that Aleah was mistreated. Yes, parents wouldn't take pix of their kids if they were responsible for any marks, but I honestly saw nothing but love that Cara (mom) has for Aleah. MOO
I can't fathom how any mother could/would spend over 18 years caring for her special needs child, then just give up...
Imo, there's more we don't know. Maybe we'll never know. I hope we do though.
I will say that I'm impressed that Cara continues to post/repost about finding Aleah. I honestly could agree that she's not doing enough, but I've been hardened by other parents that don't do 1/3 as much (DeOrr's "mommy"), so that could be what is impressive to me.

I honestly don't know what to think.

I need to go back and find the proof of meth or other drugs that the parent(s) are involved in doing.

Again, I'm not sure.

I JUST WANT ALEAH FOUND

We had a Mum years ago murder her special needs daughter in NZ due to lack of respite care. It was sad as she strangled her and drove her to the police station.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=3197236

I honestly don't see it. We can't discuss her social media account (unless she's named as a suspect) but I just don't see love in her mannerisms and her words in her interviews.

Maybe stress just boiled up over the past year or so since Aleah is (likely) no longer in school. She's no longer gone from 7am to 3pm every day. She needs someone to take care of her for that time. Also, we know that Cara's boyfriend/Aleah's father (his role depends on what source you read) is not around anymore. Perhaps he was taking an active role in taking care of Aleah and now that he's not around, Cara felt desperate with no one left to help.

I will say that I'm impressed that Cara continues to post/repost about finding Aleah.

IMO, that's exactly what she wants. She wants people to believe she's doing something when in reality, she's sitting around *doing* nothing. To my knowledge, she has not searched since the day she was interviewed on the news the first time.

Only 13 searchers came out on Sunday. Weekend searches only now due to lack of volunteers. http://www.14news.com/story/32705234/volunteers-to-resume-search-for-missing-teen-next-weekend

FWIW, 14 News originally posted an article stating that the search had been called off... If you use this link, it goes to the updated article: http://www.14news.com/story/32705234/search-efforts-for-missing-teen-called-off and you can see that the name of the page was "search efforts for missing teen called off."

Is it normal to turn off commenting on almost all the posts? I've never seen that before. But I'm just one person.

Not that I've seen. I've followed two local missing persons cases and even though mud was slinging a LOT in one, they never turned off comments.

I think the people running that group just can't handle the truth. One of the main admins seems to be an older lady, I wonder if she just doesn't want to believe the bad things people are saying (including ones that have been proven to be true).

It's probably me, but I can't find them.

http://m.14news.com/14news/db_345625/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=x1jayRXX#

If you go to the article linked, at the top left is a picture of Alrah. Click on the picture and the video should pop up.

The mobile link doesn't show the video unless you're on a cell phone. Here's the computer version with the video: http://www.14news.com/story/3255810...-disappearance-has-the-family-running-on-hope

Thanks jessarox!

Does anyone have a direct link to the original Evansville PD post about Aleah's disappearance. My iPad won't let me scroll far enough, TIA if someone can link it.

Does anyone know if YouTube videos put together by family/friends are OK to post here?

My god. This is the most bonkers missing persons case I've read about and it hasn't even peaked yet.

My god. This is the most bonkers missing persons case I've read about and it hasn't even peaked yet.

I've followed a few that rank in the same category. It usually tends to make it really hard to remember the TOS about family being victims.

Every new statement from family/friends and every new piece of information just make it weirder and weirder. The rumor mill has gone nuts, the sheer number of comments on each new Facebook post (from the news stations) is astounding and some of the theories are so off the wall. I'm honestly surprised that this case hasn't gotten more national attention with how weird it is. But maybe it's because no one wants to stir the pot.

Have been away for a bit and just came over to read about any updates. :(
So sad... no sign of her anywhere, no suspects being considered, and not even one poi ?

Apparently, the reward is up to $15,000 now: http://44news.wevv.com/aleah-advocate-wants-refocus-efforts/

Also, Kristy Kelley's family have pledged to help search: http://www.14news.com/story/32713027/parents-of-kristy-kelley-to-help-in-search-for-aleah-beckerle

If you are unfamiliar with Kristy Kelley, she went missing in August 2014 and was found in a lake in her vehicle a month later. There are a few threads about her here, here, and here. Her family was VERY involved in search efforts and they have the experience so I'm hoping they can bring something new to the search for Aleah.

EDIT: Both of these sources have people who are completely outside the family/friend circle who are advocating for the family. I strongly believe that THIS is going to be the key to getting more searchers again. The woman in the first link is correct - everyone is listening to the rumors and making judgement calls based on the ways the family and friends are acting. Getting outside people to advocate for them is the best way to move forward, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn