Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been away for a bit and just came over to read about any updates. :(
So sad... no sign of her anywhere, no suspects being considered, and not even one poi ?

I'm pretty sure they aren't naming suspects because of the flight risk involved. I'm suspecting that there's not just 1 or 2 people involved, this may have been a group effort and talking about suspects might make them all flee.

Have been away for a bit and just came over to read about any updates. :(
So sad... no sign of her anywhere, no suspects being considered, and not even one poi ?

I think the subpoena for the cell phone record was an indicator of a poi, just not a publicly named one...yet.

Hoping this case breaks soon and Aleah is found!

I keep asking myself if it wasnt her main care taker, why would she stay silent? The only thing I can come up with is if Aleah is gone and they know who, then maybe you dont want to lose another kid so you cover? M.O.O. Someone knows where this young lady is. We know mom and 2 sisters were in the home, but one has stayed quiet and dropped out of media spot light.

There's a Facebook page that is set up which basically goes against most of the family members.

But I'm just afraid for the local posters that do not hide their actual facebook profiles before posting.

Because even if the admin is safe from retaliation. The locals in the know (that post) should not feel the same.

Jmo.

There's a Facebook page that is set up which basically goes against most of the family members.

But I'm just afraid for the local posters that do not hide their actual facebook profiles before posting.

Because even if the admin is safe from retaliation. The locals in the know (that post) should not feel the same.

Jmo.

While I partly agree, I also have to wonder, what are the odds of having TWO or more kidnappers connected to one family? I mean, the family wants us to believe someone came in and whisked Aleah away in the dead of night, and then we learn there's another person connected to the family that essentially kidnaps, violently assaults and intimidates someone. My heart aches for this girl but I have to be honest, if I were local, I'd avoid them like the plague. Both online, and offline.

I keep asking myself if it wasnt her main care taker, why would she stay silent? The only thing I can come up with is if Aleah is gone and they know who, then maybe you dont want to lose another kid so you cover? M.O.O. Someone knows where this young lady is. We know mom and 2 sisters were in the home, but one has stayed quiet and dropped out of media spot light.

Yeah, that's been confusing me for awhile. They've shown the younger daughter on TV, everyone has seen her commenting on the news articles and thus knows her social media accounts, and they've shown detailed information about their house (including that they sometimes don't lock the doors) as well as told the public that the mother doesn't wake up if someone breaks in. Sounds like they aren't too worried about either of the other kids being abducted...

Also, speaking of kids, school starts TOMORROW so I'm betting some interesting information will be coming out soon. Maybe we'll finally find out whether Aleah was still in school and maybe one of the kids will slip up and tell a teacher or another student something about what happened (or didn't happen) that night.

The Fighting for (Justice for) Aleah Beckerle page is off limits. I just took a look and there is nothing of value to be gleaned there. Just a hot mess.

At this time only official media or law enforcement Facebook pages should be linked and relied upon for information. I know you will all read social media, but please don't discuss that mess here.

Thanks,

Only tangentially related but the Vanderburgh County recent booking records for today show a very interesting pattern. A lot of people are speculating that EPD is taking down a drug ring which could be tied to Deb Wollner being arrested. If true, maybe she will spill what she knows about Aleah's disappearance.

I'm now wondering if perhaps Aleah was given a medication not prescribed to her to 'make' her sleep that caused an Unintentional OD. Similar to the moms who give their children Benadryl to make them nap. I just have to believe this was an accidental death caused by something criminal in nature. I do believe she is no longer among the living.
I think the sleeping meds could have counter indications with certain seizure meds, and her tiny stature would increase the efficacy of those meds. I don't want to think it was any more sinister than this.

Wow, that is a ton of arrests for one day......someone must be singing like a canary! :)

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...ent-in-beckerle-case-arrested-on-meth-charges

In regards to the Beckerle case, police say Pressley is the ex-boyfriend of Aleah's mother, Cara Beckerle.

Detectives questioned Pressley as part of the investigation into Aleah's disappearance but he has since been cleared.

99.9% sure that THIS is the man that Deb Wollner was trying to frame.

Also, in case anyone is wondering about all the drug related arrests today, this explains it and it's not related to Deb Wollner: http://www.courierpress.com/story/news/2016/08/09/crystal-meth-firearms-cash-seized-probe/88455422/

no, he was charged w intimidation, I think he was HELPING w the frame.

I think that charge is unrelated. The video of the man who was beaten specifically says "Marty" told him that he took Aleah and took her over the bridge into Henderson. That man that I linked is Marty. Deb and her friends were trying to frame him, IMO. When Cara was asked about the ex-boyfriend, she tried to brush it off and "not start rumors" but clearly she told the reporter about him... and they've been saying Henderson since the first interview with Cara.

oh ok I missed that!

I think that charge is unrelated. The video of the man who was beaten specifically says "Marty" told him that he took Aleah and took her over the bridge into Henderson. That man that I linked is Marty. Deb and her friends were trying to frame him, IMO. When Cara was asked about the ex-boyfriend, she tried to brush it off and "not start rumors" but clearly she told the reporter about him... and they've been saying Henderson since the first interview with Cara.

I don't think she made it to the other side. :(

The amazing part of this story is that Aleah actually made it to 19....mom must be president of the low-esteem club if all she can find to date are dangerous felons.

Wow, how big of a town is Evansville? Thats a lot of arrests for one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member